To my friends at the Chinese Forum

Chinese language

Moderators: Renate, Management

To my friends at the Chinese Forum

Postby Pim on Wed 29 Dec, 2004 3:54 pm

I came to you to say, a Happy New Year.

The Christmas message of our Andrea Bocelli to the world, and being in China, is very beautiful.

I hope that I am alive, when the Olympic Games come to Beijing.

I wish to my friends, in China, from Lisbon, Portugal to them, a New Year of 2005, full of love and peace, and when you listen to our Andrea Bocelli, there is a song: " per noi" that is outstanding.

Per noi... is for me and you.

Pim
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby jlew1949 on Sun 06 Feb, 2005 12:46 am

Happy Lunar New year to all!! Year 4702, Year of the Rooster!

Jane
Life is not measured by the number of breaths
we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away -ANONYMOUS
jlew1949

Jlew1949

Postby Pim on Sun 06 Feb, 2005 5:28 pm

jlew1949 wrote:Happy Lunar New year to all!! Year 4702, Year of the Rooster!

Jane

How nice. Thank you.
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Pim on Wed 23 Mar, 2005 6:29 pm

To all my friends that come from China, Andrea Bocelli undoubtly loved to sing for the people of this Country.

Indeed it was a priviledge for me, to see Andrea Bocelli in so far away lands of such a great cultural and ancestery.

But to all my friends, independent of what religion you do possess, there is a unity in the world, that has no religion... is the human behaviour of kindness and appreciation for all ... and hand in hand, we can make a better world.

To my Friends, I would like to say... Happy Easter to you all.
Pim

to all my friends in this board...

Postby Pim on Sun 25 Dec, 2005 7:16 pm

The next Olympic Games will be Beijing,

I am very honoured, to see in such a great country, all the countries of the world there.

My personal wish, that our Andrea Bocelli... would be there, for the Opening of the Games.

Beijing as many other big and small cities in China, had their evolution in the role of the world... but to the one's that may read this message, do not forget, that:

Freedom is a duty, before being a right ( A.Panagulis/Greece), words he said to his own fellowmen in Greece, for the freedom of speach, of our personal and public life, for us to stand up and fight for our goals and achievements.

Great board, and one day, will be an even better one.

But from Lisbon to you... Merry Christmas, even if in China, the majority is not Christian.
Pim

Return to Chinese Forum