Grazie (Japanese Translation)

Japanese language

Moderators: Renate, Motoko, Management

Grazie (Japanese Translation)

Postby Motoko on Thu 28 Sep, 2006 3:44 am

Cari amici,
torno sul sito per ringraziarvi: sono molti i grazie che debbo dirvi: gli auguri che mi avete fatto pervenire, hanno illuminato e riscaldato il giorno del mio compleanno; e le parole, le belle parole che avete speso sui miei concerti con la New York Philarmonic orchestra mi hanno fatto un immenso piacere. Debbo confessare che, per molto tempo, la voce è stata per me un sostegno tutto personale, è stata il bastone al quale mi sono appoggiato, col quale mi sono difeso, o ho attaccato, il rimedio più efficace per i miei affanni giovanili; la voce è stata il mio rifugio, il mio diletto; ora che sono finalmente appagato, sento, ogni giorno di più, di cantare solo per voi, per voi che correte ad ascoltarmi da ogni parte del mondo, che fate sacrifici inenarrabili per essere là. Ed io faccio del mio meglio, mi preparo scrupolosamente, perché so bene quanto la musica e il canto possano assieme aiutare lo spirito ad elevarsi e quanto sia importante che ciò avvenga.
In questi giorni ho letto tutti i vostri commenti e ne ho fatto tesoro. Ringrazio a questo proposito il buon Massimiliano, che coordina il mio sito e la Veronica, che ha sorprendentemente imparato a tradurre simultaneamente dall’inglese e anche dal francese tutti i vostri commenti, superando così, la mia proverbiale pigrizia nel tradurre, commenti che vanno onestamente al di là di ogni mia più ottimistica attesa e mi danno forza e coraggio.
Grazie, grazie di cuore.

Andrea

Dear Friends,
I return to my web site to thank you all: I owe you the most heartfelt thanks for the many birthday wishes you sent me which really lit up that day and brought great joy to me. I also thank you for the lovely things you said about my concert with the New York Philarmonic orchestra which greatly pleased me. I must say that for a long time for me my voice was a very personal support. It was the stick upon which I leaned, as well as the one I could use to defend myself or to attack. It was the most efficient solution to ease my youthful worries. My voice served as my refuge, my solace and my enjoyment. Now that I am finally fulfilled and contented, I feel more and more with every day that passes that I sing only for you. I sing for all of you who race to hear me from all parts of the world, who make such enormous sacrifices to be wherever I am. And I do my best for you, I prepare myself consciensciously because I am well aware of how music and song together can lift the spirit and of how important it is for this to happen.
In the past few days I have read all your messages and I really treasure them. For all of this I must also thank my dear friend Massimiliano who coordinates my web site and Veronica who has amazingly learned how to translate simultaneously all your comments from English and also from French, thus overcoming the obstacle of my well known laziness when it comes to the effort required for translating. Your kind words really exceeded all expectations and continue to give me strength and courage.
A big thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart.

Andrea

親愛なるみなさん

みなさんに感謝を伝えるためにこのサイトに戻ってきました。心からの感謝の気持ちを、みなさんに述べたいと思います。みなさんが送ってくださった誕生日のお祝いの言葉は、その日をを明るく照らし、暖かいものにしてくれました。そしてまた、ニューヨークフィルとのコンサートに対するみなさんからの優しい言葉を、私は非常に嬉しく感じました。私は打ち明けなくてはなりません。長い間、私にとって声は、まったくの自分の支えとなってきました。私が寄りかかることのできる杖であり、自分の身を守ったり、攻撃ができるものでした。青年の頃の悩みの最も効果的な解決策でした。声は、自分の避難場所であり、喜びでもありました。今やとうとう私は望みを叶えられ、日に日に、みなさんのためだけに歌うのだと感じるのです。大きな犠牲を払ってでも私のところに来ようと、世界中のあらゆる場所から私を聞きに駆けつけてくださるみなさんのために。私は最善を尽くし、十分に準備をします。私は、音楽と歌は共に、どれだけ心を高めることができるのか、このことがどれだけ大切なのかがわかっているからです。

ここ数日、みなさんからのメッセージを読みました。それらは宝物になりました。私のサイトを運営してくれている良き友、マッシミリアーノと、みなさんからの英語やフランス語のメッセージを驚くほどうまく同時通訳できるようになったヴェロニカに、これらのことを感謝します。こうやって、私の有名な怠け癖による翻訳の困難を乗り越えています。私のどんな楽観的な予想も超える、みなさんからの暖かいメッセージは、私に力と勇気を与えてくれます。

ありがとう、心から感謝します。

Andrea

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewtopic.php?t=4594
Motoko

Postby Setsuko on Tue 24 Oct, 2006 1:16 pm

Motokoさん、翻訳ありがとうございます。
Andreaの傍にヴェロニカさんがいて、フランス語や英語の同時通訳をしてくれているのと同じに、私達日本のファンはMotokoさんが、イタリア語や英語の同時通訳をして下さるお陰で、Andreaの考え方や素晴らしい人間性を知る事が出来ています。

Andrea, 素敵なメッセージをありがとう。
貴方からのメッセージを読む時は、私達ファンといつも心が一つに繋がっている事を実感できる幸せな瞬間でもあります。貴方が言う「どんな犠牲をはらっても歌を聞きに来てくださる」と言う言葉がありますが、犠牲だなんて思った事はありません。なによりも貴方の歌を聞きたいから行くのです。また行きたいです。

Setsuko
Setsuko

Return to Japanese Forum