Teatro del Silenzio (Japanese Translation)

Japanese language

Moderators: Renate, Motoko, Management

Teatro del Silenzio (Japanese Translation)

Postby Motoko on Mon 24 Jul, 2006 5:04 pm

Cari amici,
torno a voi dopo un lungo tempo, lo so, ma come voi saprete non è stato un periodo facile: l'album "Amore" mi ha portato via non so quante energie e siamo solo agli inizi, perché un disco di canzoni senza tempo non si accontenta di qualche mese di promozione, e poi è sempre più difficile far correre le notizie, a misura che aumenta il numero delle fonti di informazione. Negli ultimi quindici giorni, poi, ci si è messa anche una fastidiosisima bronchite: non ricordo di aver avuto un abbassamento di voce di questa portata in tutta la mia carriera.
Mancano pochi giorni al 27 di luglio, data in cui si inaugurerà il "Teatro del Silenzio", un luogo magico dove la pace e la natura sono e saranno i veri protagonisti, mentre per un solo giorno all'anno la musica cercherà di intonarsi, armonizzarsi al luogo e toccherà a me, che in quei luoghi sono nato e cresciuto, dar per la prima volta voce al "Teatro del silenzio"
Sarà una grande emozione, anche perché il concerto sarà dedicato ad un grande assente: il grande assente è, naturalmente mio padre, ma non lui soltanto, ci sono stati uomini che hanno dedicato la loro esistenza a quei luoghi, che hanno amato la terra, la gente, il sole di quelle meravigliose colline, che non hanno eguali e da cui è possibile estendere lo sguardo sino al mare, e sull'altro versante fino a Volterra: la celebre città etrusca che custodisce i più preziosi tesori di quella misteriosa civiltà.
Non ci sono più: mio padre, l'amato Amos, a cui debbo molto di quel poco che so', il dottore del paese e tante altre persone delle quali si sente ancora l'eco della voce, quando si attraversa la piazza e si supera il bar. Purtroppo però è solo un'eco sempre più lontana e un senso di vaga malinconia mi prende quando penso a loro.
Mi impegnerò con tutte le mie forze per fare onore alla mia terra, perché un vasto numero di voi possa visitala, conoscerla ed amarla un po'. Sarà una grande emozione per me sentire lingue straniere nel mio piccolo paese, per questa ragione spero che siate là in tanti, perché siate in tanti a pronunziare in giro per il mondo il nome di Lajatico: il paesino da cui sono partito un giorno ed al quale ora faccio ritorno, col carico di tutto il vostro affetto, la vostra stima, la vostra gratitudine, i vostri incoraggiameti.
Grazie anche per i messaggi che mi inviate attraverso questo sito, che puntualmnte leggo anche se solo di rado riesco a rispondere. Sappiate che vi sento vicini e che grazie a questo sito, mi pare ogni giorno di più di avere una immensa famiglia, che comunica con me e mi sostiene nei momenti pù difficili.
grazie ancora,
Andrea

Dear Friends
I rejoin you after a long time, I know, but as you are aware it has not been an easy time: my album "Amore" has taken up a lot of my energy and it is still early days, because a recording of timeless songs requires more than just a few months of promotional effort, and then it becomes increasingly difficult to pass on news as the number of sources of information increase. Then, in the last two weeks I have had to contend with a really nasty bronchitis: I don't recall ever before in my career having suffered such a serious problem affecting my voice.
There are only a few days to go before the 27th July, the inauguration of the "Teatro del Silenzio", a magical place where nature and tranquillity are and will remain the true protagonists, while for a single day each year music will try to tune in and blend with the harmony of the place and it will be up to me, who was born and grew up in these places,
to be the first to sing there so giving a voice to the "Theatre of Silence".
It will be a very moving experience, especially as the concert will be dedicated to a very important but absent person: this person, of course, is my father, but not only him, because there have been men who have dedicated their lives to these places and who have loved the land, the people, the sun shining on those wonderful hills, which are unparalleled in their beauty and from where one can look out as far as the sea, and in the other direction as far as Volterra: the celebrated Etruscan city, custodian of the most precious treasures of that mysterious civilization.
They are no longer with us: my father, dear Amos, to whom I owe so much of what little I know, the village doctor and so many others, the echo of whose voices one can still hear when crossing the square and going past the bar. But unfortunately it is only an increasingly distant echo and a vague sense of melancholy invades me when I think of them.
I will do everything possible to honour my land, so that a huge number of you will be able to visit it, know it and love it a little. It will be extremely moving for me to hear foreign languages spoken in my small village and for this reason I hope that there will be many of you there so that many people around the world will pronounce the name of Lajatico: the little village which I left one day and to which I return now, with all your affection, your esteem, your gratitude and your encouragement.
Many thanks also for the messages which you send me through this web site which I read regularly even if I only manage to reply infrequently. Please know that I feel you close to me and, thanks to this site, every day I feel as though I have a huge family which keeps in touch with me and supports me in my most difficult moments.
Thank you again,
Andrea

親愛なるみなさん

長い時間をおいてみなさんのところに戻ってきました。わかってはいましたが、ご存知のように、安楽な時ではなかったのです。"Amore"のアルバムのために非常に大きなエネルギーを使い、それはまだ始まったばかりなのですが、時代を超えた曲を歌うディスクは、数ヶ月のプロモーションでは足らず、情報源の数が増えるのに従い、ニュースを流すことがますます困難になってきています。さらに、この2週間、とてもひどい気管支炎にも悩まされました。私のこれまでのキャリアにおいて、こんなにひどく声を傷めたという記憶はありません。

7月27日まであとほんの数日となりました。"Teatro del Silenzio"の発足の日で、静けさと自然が存在する魅惑的なその場所では、それらが真の主人公となるでしょう。一年にたった一日だけ、音楽がその土地と調和し、ハーモニーを奏でようと求め、その地で生まれ育った私に、"Teatro del Silenzio"で初めて歌うという役が回ってきます。

そのコンサートはとても感情的なものになるでしょう。大変に重要な欠席者に捧げられるためでもあるからです。その重要な欠席者とはもちろん私の父のことで、しかし、彼だけでなく、その場所に生涯を捧げ、その土地や人やあの素晴らしい丘を照らす太陽を愛した人々がいました。その素晴らしい丘は較べるものがないほど美しく、そこからは海まで視界が広がっていて、もう一方の斜面からは、その神秘的な文明の最も貴重な宝を守っているエトルリアの有名な都市、ヴォルテッラまで見渡せます。

私の父と親愛なるアモスはもういませんが、彼らには計り知れないほどの恩義があります。町医者の先生やその他多くの人々の声のエコーが、広場を横切る時、バールの前を通る時に、まだ聞こえてくるのです。しかし、残念ながら、それはますます遠ざかっていくエコーでしかなく、彼らのことを思う時、ぼんやりとした淋しい感覚が残っているだけなのです。

私の生まれた土地に敬意を表するため、できるだけの努力をしたいと思います。みなさんのうちの数多くがそこを訪れ、その土地を知り、もっとその土地を愛してもらえるように。私の小さな故郷で外国の言葉が話されるのを聞くのは、私にとって大きな感動となるでしょう。この理由のため、みなさんの多くがそこに来てくださり、世界中にいるみなさんの多くがラヤティコの名前を呼んでくださることを願っています。ある日旅立ったその小さな故郷に、今私は戻ります。みなさんからの愛情、みなさんからの評価、みなさんからの感謝、そしてみなさんからの励ましを背負って。

そしてまた、このサイトを通して、私に送ってくださるメッセージに感謝します。まれにしか返事ができないとしても、私はひとつひとつ読んでいます。私がみなさんを身近に感じ、このサイトのおかげで、毎日、私とつながり、大変に辛い時も私を支えてくれるとても大きな家族を持っているように感じているということを知っておいてください。

再び感謝の気持ちを伝えます。
Andrea

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewtopic.php?t=4302
Motoko

Return to Japanese Forum