test

Japanese language

Moderators: Renate, Motoko, Management

test

Postby Berti Ivano on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 8:05 am

enter in profile and select japan language
Berti Ivano

Postby Guest on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 11:25 am

I'm curious as to why your heading is "Japan Test".....are you trying to only reach people in Japan?

Postby Lin on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 2:28 pm

I think they are trying to let people in Japan navigate the forum easier? From the beginning, you could choose either Italian or English under your profile - Now there is to be a choice for Japanese? Very good idea so more people around the world can participate more easily. Bravo!
La vita è un ballo. ..L’amore è la musica...
Lin

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 2:32 pm

Yes, I tried it: You can choose also Chinese, Japanese, and other languages! For the Japanese and Chinese you have to download another programme, which pops up. This is really wonderful! and yes, it is the navigation only. Bravo!
I believe in the equality of all people, I try to respect all living creatures, and I believe in the power of love.
LaSignoraMusica

Postby Lin on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 2:51 pm

I just tried it too but didn't get Chinese as an option - at least not on the US server - I did see German - I didn't have to download any other program to see Japanese, though - not on my Mac anyway. It just changed automatically. This is great. The airwaives will be able to connect us all together very soon truly from all corners of the world. Internet travel is so amazing! We need to find a good translation site that works with ALL languages now so everyone can at least get an idea of what everyone else is saying if people don't feel comfortable posting except for their own language. With Japanese and Chinese, though, it might be difficult for some computers to handle the special letter characters needed. But this is a huge step forward to at least let the navigation be easy for everyone. Thank you
Lin

R: test

Postby Motoko on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 2:59 pm

Signor Ballanti, provero' a scrivere un messaggio in giapponese.

Signor Ballanti told me that we Japanese could write messages in Japanese! OK, I'll try it. :wink:
Motoko

Postby Motoko on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 3:12 pm

“ú–{‚̃{ƒ`ƒFƒbƒŠƒtƒ@ƒ“‚Ì‚Ý‚È‚³‚ñABallanti ‚³‚ñ‚ªA“ú–{Œê‚сƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ð‘‚«ž‚ß‚éƒXƒy[ƒX‚ð—pˆÓ‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢‚Ü‚µ‚½I

ƒvƒƒtƒB[ƒ‹‚Ìlanguage‚Ì‚Æ‚±‚ë‚ŁA"Japanese" ‚ð‘I‚ñ‚Å‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B‚»‚µ‚½‚çA‚·‚²[‚¢I“ú–{Œê‚ª‚¢‚Á‚Ï‚¢‚¾I

ƒAƒ“ƒhƒŒƒA‚ð“ú–{‚ÅŒ©‚½‚¢IŒ©‚½‚¢IŒ©‚½[‚¢I‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚¤‚©‚½‚́i‚Ý‚ñ‚È‚¾‚æ‚ˁjA‚º‚ЁA‚±‚¿‚ç‚É‚½‚­‚³‚ñ‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ð‘‚«ž‚ñ‚Å‚Ý‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

”¼Šp‚̉p”Žš‚ðŽg‚¤‚Æ•¶Žš‰»‚¯‚·‚é‚Æ‚«‚ª‚ ‚é‚Ý‚½‚¢B”O‚Ì‚½‚߁AƒvƒŒƒrƒ…[‚µ‚Ä‚Ý‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B
Motoko

Postby Motoko on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 3:23 pm

Fantastico! How wonderful! When I change the Board Language to "Japanese", I read Japanese all around! I'll bring Japanese Bocelli friends here! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Motoko :mrgreen:
Motoko

Postby Motoko on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 4:46 pm

It must be a great pleasure to read and post messages on this forum in one's own language. If possible, I think it would be nice to create communities of each language and communicate with the people who understand the language.

Signor Ballanti, mille grazie per questa prova e la buona idea! :D
Last edited by Motoko on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motoko

Postby Sachico on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 5:04 pm

‚Ù‚ñ‚Æ‚¾I“ú–{Œê‚¾‚Æ‚È‚ñ‚Æ‚È‚­ˆÀSB
EEEIII‚¢‚Â‚à’®‚¢‚Ä‚Ü‚·BAndreaIII
‚¢‚‚©“ú–{‚Å‚¨–Ú‚É‚©‚©‚ê‚é“ú‚ðEEI

@@@@@‚Æ‚±‚ë‚Ł@ƒ{ƒbƒVƒGƒŠ‚Æ‚²–{l‚ª”­‰¹‚³‚ê‚é‚悤‚ÉŽv‚¤‚Ì‚Å‚·‚ªƒ{ƒbƒ`ƒGƒbƒŠ‚³‚ñ
@@@@@‚Æ ‚¨ŒÄ‚Ñ‚µ‚ĊԈႢ‚È‚¢‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©H‚¸[‚Á‚Æ”Y‚ñ‚Å‚Ü‚·B
Sachico

Postby Motoko on Thu 08 Jan, 2004 5:27 pm

Sachico‚³‚ñA‚ˁA‚·‚²‚¢‚æ‚ˁIBocelli ‚Ì”­‰¹‚Å‚·‚ªA•W€“I‚ȃCƒ^ƒŠƒAŒê‚Ì”­‰¹‚ł́uƒ{ƒ`ƒFƒbƒŠv‚È‚Ì‚¾‚ÆŽv‚¢‚Ü‚·B‚Å‚àA”ÞŽ©g‚́AƒgƒXƒJ[ƒi‚̃AƒNƒZƒ“ƒg‚ÅŽ©•ª‚Ì–¼‘O‚ð”­‰¹‚·‚é‚̂ŁAuƒ{ƒVƒFƒbƒŠv‚̂悤‚É•·‚±‚¦‚é‚Ì‚¾‚ÆŽv‚¢‚Ü‚·B‚²–{l‚É‚¨Žf‚¢‚·‚é‚Ì‚ªˆê”Ô‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©H :mrgreen:
Motoko

Postby Lin on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 12:16 am

Mokoto, I was able to get my word processor (Microsoft Word) to accept Japanese characters so I can copy a Japanese message into it but I can't find any translator that will accept the Japanese characters. You must know of a translator that will do that. Can you tell us where to find one so that we can say hello to any Japanese Bocelli fans that become members and post here?
Lin

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 1:22 am

‚±‚ñ‚É‚¿‚́A‚·‚ׂÄ! Ž„‚Í“ú–{Œê‚ð˜b‚³‚È‚¢‚µA‚ª‘‚©‚È‚¢A–|–ó‚·‚é‚Ì‚Éhttp://babelfish.altavista.com ‚ðŽg—p‚·‚éB‚·‚ׂĂ̓ú–{‚̃ƒ“ƒo[‚Ö‚ÌŠ½Œ}! Nina B
I believe in the equality of all people, I try to respect all living creatures, and I believe in the power of love.
LaSignoraMusica

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 1:26 am

Hi Lin! I noticed that Babel Fish also has japanese, chinese and korean translations, so I installed the japanese supporting software, and tried it in Babel Fish. (I apologized for the result, but it is at least something! And funny to see my own words written in japanese, without having any idea if anything I said comes over like I meant it...)
LaSignoraMusica

Postby Motoko on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 2:04 am

Brava Nina! Your Japanese is very good! :thumright: and Babel Fish gives us fairly good translation. I tried a certain translator but I only got messy translation. I hope everyone here will get some ideas from our conversations and we are looking forward to receiving your messages in Japanese! How wonderful the progress of the Internet is! :cheers:

NinaA‘f°‚炵‚¢I‚ ‚È‚½‚Ì“ú–{Œê‚Í‚Æ‚Ä‚à—Ç‚¢‚Å‚·IBabel Fish ‚́A‚È‚©‚È‚©‚¢‚¢–|–ó‚ð‚µ‚Ä‚­‚ê‚Ü‚·‚ˁB‚ ‚é–|–óƒTƒCƒg‚ðŽŽ‚µ‚Ä‚Ý‚Ü‚µ‚½‚ªA‚ß‚¿‚á‚­‚¿‚á‚È–|–󂵂©“¾‚ç‚ê‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚Å‚µ‚½B‚±‚±‚É‚¢‚ç‚Á‚µ‚á‚é‚Ý‚È‚³‚ñ‚ªAŽ„‚½‚¿‚̉ï˜b‚©‚çA‰½‚ç‚©‚Ì“à—e‚ð—‰ð‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚邱‚Æ‚ð–]‚Ý‚Ü‚·B‚»‚µ‚āA‚Ý‚È‚³‚ñ‚©‚ç‚Ì“ú–{Œê‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ðŠy‚µ‚Ý‚É‚¨‘Ò‚¿‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·BƒCƒ“ƒ^[ƒlƒbƒg‚̐i•à‚́A‚È‚ñ‚Ä‘f°‚炵‚¢‚Ì‚Å‚µ‚傤I
Last edited by Motoko on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Motoko

Postby Lin on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 3:06 am

‚±‚ê‚ÍŽhŒƒ“I‚Å‚ ‚é! Ž„’B‚̐¢ŠE‚Í‚æ‚菬‚³‚¢–ˆ“ú‚É‚È‚éBŠ½Œ}‚³‚ꂽSachico ‚¨‚æ‚ÑMotoko ‚ÍBocelli ‚Ì‚ ‚È‚½‚Ì—Fl‚ÉŽ„’B‚ðŒ‹‡‚·‚é‚悤‚ɍ‚°‚éB :D

This is exciting! Our world becomes smaller every day. Welcome Sachico and Motoko tell your Bocelli friends to join us. :D
Lin

Postby Motoko on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 3:23 am

Thank you Lin for your Japanese message! I understand your words very well. :D The earth really seems to be a small planet. :alien:

Lin, “ú–{Œê‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ð‚ ‚è‚ª‚Æ‚¤I‚ ‚È‚½‚ÌŒ¾—t‚Í‚Æ‚Ä‚à‚æ‚­‚í‚©‚è‚Ü‚·B’n‹…‚Í–{“–‚ɏ¬‚³‚Ȑ¯‚Å‚·‚ˁB
Motoko

Postby Sachico on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 5:13 am

Hi !@LinD@Thank@you for your welcome message. I was excited that not onl‚™@Japanese but some or many friends could enjoy this opportunity.

‚±‚ñ‚É‚¿‚́IMotoko‚³‚ñB‚³‚Á‚»‚­‚Ì‚¨•ÔŽ–‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤B‚«‚Á‚Ɓ@ƒgƒXƒJ[ƒi‚ÌŒ¾—t‚ð‘厖‚É‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚é‚Ì‚©‚à‚µ‚ê‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚ˁB

EEE‚»‚ê‚É‚µ‚Ä‚à‚¤‚Á‚©‚蔼“ú‰ß‚²‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚½‚炽‚­‚³‚ñ‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ª‚ ‚Á‚āEEEI
‚±‚ê‚́@ƒeƒNƒmƒƒW[‚ð‚Í‚é‚©‚É’´‚¦‚½ƒpƒ[‚Å‚·II
Sachico

Postby Mariko on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 9:36 am

Motoko‚³‚ñ‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚·B•ê‘Œê‚Ő³Šm‚ɃƒbƒZ-ƒW‚ð‘—‚ê‚邱‚ƁA‘å•Ï‚¤‚ꂵ‚­Žv‚¢‚Ü‚·BÊß¿ºÝ‘€ì‚ª‰ð‚©‚炸ˆá‚¤‚Æ‚±‚ë‚Ö‘—M‚µ‚Ä‚µ‚Ü‚Á‚½‚èA‹Ù’£‚Ì‚ ‚܂茾—t‚ªŒ©‚‚©‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñBŠF‚³‚ñ‚æ‚낵‚­‚¨Šè‚¢‚¢‚½‚µ‚Ü‚·B
Dear@Mr.Bocelli
@@@‚ ‚È‚½‚̐º‚É–£‚¹‚ç‚ê‚Đ””NA–ˆ“úŒ‡‚©‚³‚¸’®‚¢‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B¶‚Ì‚ ‚È‚½‚̐º‚ð’®‚¯‚邱‚Æ‚àA–ˆ“ú–²Œ©‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B‚»‚µ‚ĉ½‚É‚Å‚à’§‚Þ‚ ‚È‚½‚̐¶‚«•û‚àA‘¸Œh‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B‚»‚ꂪlX‚̐S‚ð“®‚©‚·‚Ì‚Å‚·B@@
@@@@¥”ñÄ‚Ñ“ú–{‚É‚¢‚炵‚ĉº‚³‚¢B@@@@@Thank@you so much.
Mariko

Postby Motoko on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 11:44 am

Œ‹‹ÇA‚±‚Ì“ú–{ŒêƒtƒH[ƒ‰ƒ€‚̃‚ƒfƒŒ[ƒ^[‚ðˆø‚«Žó‚¯‚邱‚Æ‚Æ‚È‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½B‚Ý‚È‚³‚ñA‚Ç‚¤‚¼‚æ‚낵‚­‚¨Šè‚¢‚µ‚Ü‚·BŠy‚µ‚­‚â‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚«‚Ü‚µ‚傤I :D

After all, I accepted the offer to be a moderator on this Japanese forum. Have a good time here! :wink:

Motoko
Motoko

Postby Lin on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 12:33 pm

‚Ü‚½Mariko ‚Ö‚ÌŠ½Œ}! Ž„‚ª‘S‘R“ú–{Œê‚ð’m‚ç‚È‚¢‚Ì‚Å‚±‚±‚ÉŒfŽ¦‚·‚邱‚Ƃ͍¢“ï‚Å‚ ‚éBŽ„‚Í“ú–{Œê‚ÉŽ„‚̃vƒƒtƒB[ƒ‹‚ð•Ï‚¦‚È‚¯‚ê‚΂Ȃç‚È‚©‚Á‚½‚è‚»‚µ‚Ä–óŽÒ‚ðŽ„‚ÉŽ„‚ª—‰ð‚Å‚«‚é’PŒê‚ðŽ¦‚·‚Ì‚ÉŽg—p‚·‚éB‚»‚ê‚Í—ûK‚Æ‚æ‚è—eˆÕ‚É‚È‚éB‚ ‚È‚½‚Ü‚½‚ÍSachico ‚͉p‘‚Ì’PŒê‚ð’m‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚é‚©BŽ„‚ÍAndrea ‚Ì‘½‚­‚Ì‘¼‚ÌŽ^”üŽÒ‚ª‚ ‚È‚½‚Ƙb‚·‚±‚Æ‚ðŽŽ‚Ý‚é‚±‚Æ‚ð‚±‚±‚É—ˆ‚邱‚Æ‚ð–]‚ށBŽ„‚͔ނª”ނ̉e‹¿”ñí‚ɍK‚¹—Fl‚ɂȂ邽‚߂ɘA‚ê‚Ä—ˆ‚½‘½‚­‚̍‘‰Æ‚¨‚æ‚ѐォ‚ç‚Ì‚»‚¤‘½‚­‚̐lX‚ð‚Å‚ ‚邱‚Æ‚ðŠ´‚¶‚éBMotoko AŽ„‚Í‚±‚̃tƒH[ƒ‰ƒ€‚Ì‚½‚ß‚Ì’²®Ší‚Å‚ ‚邱‚Æ‚ðŒ©‚ÄK‚¹‚Å‚ ‚éB‚¨j‚¢! :D

Welcome to Mariko also! It is difficult to post here because I do not know the Japanese language at all. I must change my profile to Japanese then use a translator to show me words I can understand. It will become easier with practice. Do you or Sachico know any English words? I hope many other admirers of Andrea will come here to try to speak with you. I feel he will be very happy his influence has brought so many people from many nations and tongues to become friends. Motoko, I am happy to see you will be a moderator for this forum. Congratulations! :D

This is soooo cool!!!
Lin

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Fri 09 Jan, 2004 2:19 pm

‚±‚ñ‚É‚¿‚ÍMotoko AŽ„‚͍¡‚Å‚Í“ú–{‚̃tƒH[ƒ‰ƒ€‚Ì’²®Ší‚Å‚ ‚邱‚Æ‚ðŒ©‚ÄK‚¹‚Å‚ ‚éBŽ„‚̓ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚·‚ׂĂð“Ç‚ñ‚¾‚ªAŽžX–|–ó‚ÍŠï–­‚Å‚ ‚éB‚µ‚©‚µ‚»‚ê‚݂͌¢‚Æ’m‚荇‚¢‚É‚È‚é‘f°‚炵‚¢•û–@‚Å‚ ‚éB

Hello Motoko, I am happy to see that you are now a moderator on the japanese forum. I have read all the messages, but sometimes the translation is strange. But it is a nice way of getting to know each other.
LaSignoraMusica

Postby Motoko on Sat 10 Jan, 2004 1:14 am

V‚µ‚¢ƒAƒ“ƒhƒŒƒA‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ª“ü‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½BBologna 9 Gennaio 2004 ‚Æ‚¢‚¤‚Æ‚±‚ë‚Å‚·B“ú–{Œê‚Ì–|–ó‚ðÚ‚¹‚é‚‚à‚è‚Å‚¨‚è‚Ü‚·‚ªA¡‰ñ‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚Í‚©‚È‚è’·‚­A‚Ü‚½AŽ„‚̏ꍇA‰pŒê‚Ì–|–ó‚àŽQl‚É‚·‚é•K—v‚ª‚ ‚é‚̂ŁA‚µ‚΂炭‚¨‘Ò‚¿‚­‚¾‚³‚¢B

Motoko :bounce:
Motoko

Postby Sachico on Sat 10 Jan, 2004 6:10 am

Hi ! Lin and Nina.
I'm glad to know that you are kindly enjoying translation into Japanese.
We Japanese can understand English in some degree.
Actually I respect Motoko. If I could use English like Motoko!
Because we study English in our school days but usually we have not
so many chances to use English in Japan.
Yes. I know finding opprtunity to use (like this!) IS important.
But I always hesitate to write English because I'm not sure that I can
write suitably what I want to say or not.
Now I can use Japanese.
It makes me easier to join this forum.
Sometimes I'll try to write in English also.
I believe that you and many friends will kindly allow me to use my strange English.

Lin, Unfortunately I've never eaten lobster in your country but I've
been to LA and NYC.

Nina,I went to Amsterdam and visited two big museum last year!

Motoko‚³‚ñB‚¢‚Â‚àŠ´ŽÓ‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B‚±‚Ì‹@‰ï‚É‚Ü‚·‚Ü‚·‚Ì‚²Šˆ–ô‚ðŠú‘Ò‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B
Sachico

Postby Mariko on Sat 10 Jan, 2004 12:01 pm

Thank you so much for your thoughtful message,Lin.I regret I can not speak English, but I am studying gradually.

Sachico‚³‚ñ‚ÌŒêŠw—ÍŠ´S‚¢‚½‚µ‚Ü‚·BMotoko‚³‚ñ‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚µ‚½B
Mariko

Next

Return to Japanese Forum