Cari amici, (Japanese Translation)

Japanese language

Moderators: Renate, Motoko, Management

Cari amici, (Japanese Translation)

Postby Motoko on Sat 01 Apr, 2006 3:58 am

Cari amici,
voglio ringraziarvi innanzitutto per l'attenzione e il tempo che dedicate al mio sito, attraverso il quale posso farmi un'idea abbastanza precisa delle vostre opinioni, circa il mio lavoro, che, come sapete, a voi è essenzialmente rivolto.
Come avrete certo notato, non intervengo spesso, ma posso assicurarvi, che quasi ogni giorno vengo a curiosare in questo fantastico mondo virtuale, nel quale tutti quanti riusciamo a sentirci virtualmente vicini, dialogando dagli opposti capi del mondo.
Io amo starmene dietro le quinte e vivere le vostre sensazioni, i vostri dubbi e le vostre domande.
Oggi ad esempio ho scoperto, che un articolo apparso su un giornale spagnolo ha suscitato appassionate discussioni... che dire... come sarebbe facile fare il mestiere del cantante se non ci fosse il problema delle numerosissime interviste in numerosissime diverse lingue, in un breve tempo, con argomenti, che sono sempre i soliti?
Purtroppo a volte non si riesce a farsi capire chiaramente: parlare ad un giornalista straniero con il tramite dell'interprete, che deve tradurre prima la domanda, poi la risosta, non è facile ed è altresì abbastanza imprudente: si rischia di essere fraintesi in modo più o meno grave. Questa volta, credo proprio che la giornalista ed io non ci siamo capiti: non ho mai detto di essere contaminato dal danaro (ne ho piuttosto prese le distanze), nè ho mai detto di essere troppo ricco. Il concetto era ben diverso: ho sempre ritenuto il danaro un mezzo, che oltre certi limiti può divenire assai pericoloso, così come un farmaco, che nelle giuste dosi può combattere efficacemente un malessere (nel caso del danaro: l'indigenza),mentre in dosi superiori provoca un avvelenamento. Ho detto poi alla signora, che nella società del benessere ci sono molti individui che hanno più di quanto possa loro servire ed io reputo di appartenere a questa categoria di persone, dal momento che, un buon libro, un pianoforte e qualche amico, sono quanto di meglio possa immaginare per le mie giornate di libertà, che, detto per inciso, sono davvero poche. Ecco tutto quello che sull'argomento c'era da dire, tutto per altro abbastanza scontato, tanto scontato, che è davvero bizzarro, il fatto che abbia trovato spazio sulle colonne di un giornale, " ma il mondo vuol così " recitava una vecchia commedia quindi, va preso com'è. Quel che più conta è che ci sia il tempo di fare musica e di farla sul serio: è molto prossima la prima della - "Messa di gloria" di Giacom Puccini e del "Canto di pace" di Marco Tutino. Uno spartito quest'ultimo, di musica dei nostri giorni ed è la prima opera contemporanea in cui mi cimento; scritta su testo di Papa giovanni Paolo II, è musica veramente suggestiva e, dopo il primo ascolto, ci si cade dentro con grande piacere. Spero di essere in buona forma per poter dare il meglio di me, ho comunque la coscienza a posto: mi sono preparato con cura e tutto sommato mi sento abbastanza tranquillo. Mi piacerebbe tanto riuscire a passare sul sito la registrazione di questo concerto, ma le problematiche sono tante e complesse. Farò del mio meglio, perché questo accada, per il bene della musica e di tutti coloro che la amano e che di essa si nutrono per vivere, come è sempre accaduto a me.
Fra poche ore inizieranno le prove ed io devo impormi un po' di riposo.
Vi saluto con affetto,
Andrea

Dear Friends,
First of all I wanted to thank you for your interest and the time you dedicate to my web site, from which I can get a fairly clear idea of your opinions about my work which, as you know, is essentially for you.
As you will certainly have noticed, I don’t intervene very often, but I can assure you that almost every day I come and browse around in this fantastic virtual world in which we can all feel virtually close, talking to each other from opposite ends of the earth.
I love to be behind the scenes experiencing your sensations, your doubts and your questions.
For example, today I discovered that an article published in a Spanish newspaper had caused heated discussions…What can I say?…How easy it would be to be a singer if there was not the problem of the many interviews in so many different languages, done in such a short time and on subjects which are always the same?
Unfortunately sometimes it is not easy to make oneself understood clearly: talking to a foreign journalist through an interpreter, who first has to translate the question and then the reply, is not easy and it is also fairly risky: there is always the danger of being misunderstood in ways which can be more or less serious. This time I really think that the journalist and I did not understand each other: I never said that I had been contaminated by money (I have rather distanced myself from it); nor have I ever said that I was too rich. The concept was quite a different one: I have always considered money to be a means, which beyond certain limits can become rather dangerous, just as a medicine, which administered in the correct dosage can efficiently combat an ailment (in the case of money this would be poverty), in greater doses can act as a poison. I then told the journalist that in a wealthy society there are many people who have more than they need and that I considered myself to be included in this number, given that a good book, a piano and a few friends are the best things I could wish for to satisfy me on my free days, which, by the way, are really very few. This was all there was to be said on the matter, all of which was rather predictable, so predictable in fact that it is really bizarre that it should have found its way onto the pages of a newspaper. “But that’s the way of the world” as the famous playwright said and so it must be accepted the way it is. What is more important is that there should be time to make music and to make it seriously: the opening nights of Giacomo Puccini’s “Messa di Gloria” and Marco Tutino’s “Canto di Pace” are coming up soon. The latter is a contemporary music score and it is the first modern day opera I have attempted. Composed to lyrics by Pope John Paul II, it is really evocative music and, after hearing it for the first time, one falls into it with great pleasure. I hope I will be in good shape to be able to perform it to my best , in any event my conscience is clear: I have prepared for it carefully and all in all I feel fairly confident. I would love to be able to put the recording of this concert onto the web site but the associated problems are many and complex. I will do my best to make this happen for the sake of music and for all those who love it and who derive nourishment from it to live, as I have always done.
Rehearsals will begin in a few hours from now and I must get some rest.
Affectionately yours,
Andrea

親愛なるみなさん

まず最初に、私のサイトに時間を割いて注目してくださることに感謝を述べたいと思います。サイトを通して、おわかりのように、本質的にみなさんに向けてやっている私の仕事に関して、みなさんの意見のとても正確な考えをもらうことができます。

もちろんみなさんは気がついていると思いますが、私はあまりしばしば中に加わることはありませんが、ほとんど毎日、私たちの誰もが仮想的に近くにいるように感じられ、地球の裏側にいる人々と会話ができるこの素晴らしいバーチャルな世界を覗きに来ていると断言できます。

私は舞台裏にいて、みなさんの感情や疑問、質問を感じているのが好きなんです。

例えば、今日、スペインの新聞に出た記事から、熱のこもったディスカッションが始まったのを見つけましたが・・・何と言うのか・・・歌手として仕事をするのは何と易しいことでしょう。短い時間で、いつもと変わらない話題で、非常にたくさんの違った言語で、非常にたくさんのインタビューを受けるという問題がなければ。

残念ながら、時に、自分のことをはっきりと理解してもらえないことがあります。通訳を通して、海外のジャーナリストと話すこと、まず質問を訳して、次に答えを訳して、それは簡単なことではなく、さらに、かなり不用心なものです。多少なりとも深刻なほうに誤解される恐れがあります。

今回、そのジャーナリストと私は理解しあえなかったのだと思います。私は決して、お金に染まっていると言っていませんし(むしろ、距離を置いてきました)、あまりにもお金持ちになってしまったとも言っていません。

その概念はかなり違ったものでした。私は常に、お金は手段であると考えてきました。それは、ある限度を超えると、大変に危険になる可能性があります。薬物のように、正しい服用量は効果的に病と戦ってくれますが(お金の場合では困窮)、一方で、度を越えた服用は中毒を引き起こします。

それで、インタビュアーの女性に、裕福な社会では必要とする以上に持っている人々がたくさんいて、私はこの部類の人々に属しているのだと思う、良い本とピアノと何人かの友人が、私の自由な一日のために思いつく何よりのもので、それは実際はあまりないことだが、と言ったのです。

これがその話題に関して話したすべてで、ほかの事は全部、かなりの憶測で、まったく奇妙に思えるほどの憶測です。実際、新聞紙上に見られることで、「しかし世界はこのようなものを望んでいる」と、古い喜劇で演じられたことです。ですから、これはこの辺で置いておきましょう。

より重要なのは、音楽をする時が来たことで、まじめに取り組まなければなりません。ジャコモ・プッチーニの"Messa di gloria"とマルコ・トゥティーノの"Canto di pace"の初日が目前に迫っています。

声楽用に編曲された後者のほうは、現代の音楽で、私の実力が試される初めてのコンテンポラリーオペラです。ヨハネ・パウロ二世の詞を元に書かれ、非常に示唆に富む音楽です。初めて聴いた後には、大きな喜びに包まれることでしょう。

最善の自分を発揮できるよう、良いコンディションでいられることを望んでいます。ともかく、しっかりとした自覚を持っています。注意深く準備したので、総じて、かなり落ち着いた気分でいます。

このコンサートの録音をサイト上に移すことができれば、私はとても嬉しいのですが、諸問題がたくさんあり、複雑です。音楽と、音楽を愛する人々、そして私が常にそうであったように、音楽を生きる糧にしている人々のために行われるもので、私は最善を尽くします。

数時間後にリハーサルが始まるので、私は少し休まなくてはなりません。

愛をこめて

Andrea

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewtopic.php?t=3757
Motoko

Return to Japanese Forum