My words

Discussions about Canto

Moderators: Renate, Management

My words

Postby sunflower on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 6:44 pm

Just Melodramma sounds on my mind. And i feel so happy that in the world there´s Andrea Bocelli and i can listen to his music. Such passionate music!!! What a beautiful voice!!! Of course, we all know these things. I know, but i need to write that

ANDREABOCELLIEMAESTRO
sunflower

Postby carolina1954 on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 7:10 pm

:)
carolina1954

Postby Amma on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 6:27 pm

hey sunflower, are there any of your friends that like or listen to Andrea bocelli's music? Because all of my friends think I am a bit "out of it" because I listen to classical music, and OPera and such music. It is really hard to find people my age that like this type of music that I can really talk to about Andrea Bocelli stuff or his next Cd's or things like that. But like sunflower, it feels good to be able to come on this website and know that there are Andrea Bocelli "crazy" fans here that can understand where you are coming from. In my case it feels nice to have also people that are close in age with me that also like Andrea Bocelli. I agree with you sunflower. Sometimes it feels good to be able to say what's on your mind, What yo uare feling when you listen to Bocelli music and those kinds of things.
Amma

Postby sunflower on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 7:39 pm

Amma, i´ve got a friend who loves Andrea so much like me. My friends mostly don´t listen to classical music or opera but nobody of them don´t think that i´m "out of it", don´t care about that i listen to something else. :)
sunflower

Postby bumblebee_miriam06 on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 6:59 am

Dear girls

I do love the way that today's generations can crash to the older ones in that fashion style also over the test of music !
Also What else!hi

In my time ,while that I"m still around.
I can remember The Beatles ,ABBa and so on but me staying into to romantic and Classical Pop songs like that song of J"taime was out of question!

I would rather play indoor soccer or basket ball.
Or playing Theatre on the night of my school programs.

I do think life and time is speeding young generation too fast .

But always they are reasons for all and I do hope are the rite ones because I do hate that people will miss the fun .

To finish continuing like what your hearts tells you and don't worry.
Your taste of music is very personal .

And have a lots of fun

XO XO XO

From Bumblebee
bumblebee_miriam06

Return to Canto