La musica della Sua voce

Your poetry and prose for/about Andrea

Moderators: Renate, Management

La musica della Sua voce

Postby Irina Molchanova on Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:41 am

Questo e` il mio primo verso scritto in italiano - la lingua che ho cominciato a studiare quattro mesi fa... - scusi se ci sono sbagli...

Per Andrea Bocelli

La musica della Sua voce

La musica vive
Nella Sua voce,
Come la sera estiva
E` tranquilla e dolce,
Ma nell'altro momento
Diventa afflitta,
E mi sembra, il vento
Suona con lo spartito.

C'e` la musica bella
Nel Suo silenzio -
Cosi tace la stella
Mentre la notte in mezzo e`.
Ma il sole, ridendo,
Riscalda il viso -
E la musica splende
Nel Suo sorriso.

Quando di nuovo
Lei comincia il canto
Inebria il suono
Come il buono spumante.
La Sua voce accende
Il fuoco nel cuore -
Questa musica bella
Che si chiama -
Amore!

Irina Molchanova
Irina Molchanova

Postby Alexandra on Fri 22 Jun, 2007 2:08 pm

Hi, Irina! Otlichnoe stixotvorenie, osobenno posle 4 mesjacev izucheniya yazyka!!! Ja tozhe byla na koncerte i mogu podpisatsja pod kazhdym vashim slovom ob Andrea!!!

In English:
Hi Irina! Wonderful poem, especially for someone who studies the language for 4 months! I was there too and can sign every your word about Andrea!!!
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

Postby Irina Molchanova on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 2:33 pm

Thank you very much, Alexandra! After your compliments I have even a greater desire to continue with poetry in Italian... For Andrea, of course! By the way, are you from Moscow or not? Sorry, I didn't have time to read all your messages - perhaps, you mentioned it somewhere... OK, I'll try to get more familiar with this forum.
Thanks again![size=Font size] [/size]
Irina Molchanova

Postby Alexandra on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 2:43 pm

Hi, Irina! I'm from Moscow, 40 km from it, to be precise, but I don't count it a distance. I work in Moscow and spend almost all daytime there. And what about you? Do you listen to Andrea for a long time or the concert was your first experience? You'll find this place very nice and pleasant, I'm sure! Great to have new people from Russia here!!!
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 5:33 pm

¡ BRAVO, IRINA! Molto bello.
Certamente la voce di ANDREA, e un fuoco nell cuore. :)
jezabel66a

For Alexandra

Postby Irina Molchanova on Tue 26 Jun, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi, Alexandra!
Well, this concert was my first experience of listening to Andrea live, as for his records... Perhaps it started a year ago, in spring, I believe. In fact, very soon I was ready to go somewhere abroad to Andrea's concert (I still want to do it - imagine - in Italy, say, in Florence - wonderful!), started looking for an opportunity... and here he is - coming to Moscow himself! To be honest I'd prefer to listen to him not at the Olympic Arena but the Bolshoi Theatre or any classical concert hall... But that concert was still great! What about you? How did your aquaintance with Andrea start?
Irina Molchanova

For jezabel66a

Postby Irina Molchanova on Tue 26 Jun, 2007 3:54 pm

Ciao, Jezabel66a! (your message was in Italian but perhaps it's better to write "Hola, Jezabel66a!" as you're from Argentina)
Gracias por... (sorry, I haven't started learning Spanish yet, so I continue in Italian/English: ...per le Sue belle parole del mio verso. Ho il domanda stesso ho sctitto per Alexandra: quando Lei ha cominciato ad ascoltare Andrea? Ha visitato i suoi concerti? / Thank you for the nice words about my poem. I've got the same question to you as I asked Alexandra: When did you start listening to Andrea? Have you been to any of his concerts?
Irina Molchanova

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Tue 26 Jun, 2007 9:17 pm

Hola IRINA, y Bienvenidas! Tu y ALEXANDRA.
Dices bien, soy argentina y solo manejo el español. Todos saben ya que puedo entender bastante el italiano y el ingles, aunque pocas veces los utilizo. ¡Cuanta paciencia tienen mis compañeras!. Siempre les agradezco por esto. asi es que conmigo, habla como puedas o te sientas mejor.
acerca de tus preguntas, te dire que conoci el sitio hace poco tiempo, pero escucho a ANDREA hace muchos años. Y aunque nunca pude asistir a un concierto suyo, no pierdo la fe. ¡ ANDREA es unico!. ¡ El mas grande para mi!. Las saludo a ambas afectuosamente.

Ciao, IRINA, e Benvenutti!: Tu e ALEXANDRA. Tu dici bene, sono argentina, e solamente parlo lo spagnolo. Tutti il mondo qui sanno questo. Loro sono molto gentile con me, e sempre lo ringrazio. Allora, tu puoi parlare como tu desideras.
Circa la tua domanda: io conoscevo questo luogo, solamente, tre mesi fa, ma, Andrea, piu tempo. ¡ Andrea e il piu grande!
¡ Molto piacere!. :)

( Scusi a tutti le persone che VERAMENTE parlano l'italiano )
jezabel66a

Return to Poetry