Life

Your poetry and prose for/about Andrea

Moderators: Renate, Management

Life

Postby Pim on Thu 08 Feb, 2007 3:58 pm

To Life.... so many times I did leave a message here
to Andrea Bocelli, to me and to others...
Life is no more than today and the following day,
because yesterday is gone, and even...
if we reverse time and place,
we would not go back to it.
As Andrea Bocelli does say, so often,
Life is a boat in a river....
following the course of waters,
and....
there is no way to go back...
only try to the best of you, to carry the flow of the river
and try that your boat does not sink
in its way.
To Life, to Andrea Bocelli, to you the Reader
I salute you... in name of Life...
and do not forget, that guarantees of life,
Life, cannot give them neither to me or to you.

Thanks Andrea Bocelli.
Pim
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Alexandra on Thu 08 Feb, 2007 4:03 pm

Thank you, Pim! Your words are always welcomed in my heart! Beautiful...
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

Postby Darcy on Thu 08 Feb, 2007 4:04 pm

Yes, Pim. Thanks for that.
"Music is the poetry of the air." ~ Richter
Darcy

Postby Amélia Correia on Thu 08 Feb, 2007 4:27 pm

Olá Pim, para não variar muito bonito, muito eexpressivo dos seu sentimentos pelo nosso Andrea Bocelli. Até sempre!!

um beijinho da Amélia
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 1:18 pm

Alexandra wrote:Thank you, Pim! Your words are always welcomed in my heart! Beautiful...

Thank you Alexandra, you are also my pride.
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Pim on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 1:20 pm

Darcy wrote:Yes, Pim. Thanks for that.

Yes Darcy, as usual, kindness and beauty surpasses me.
That is why Em and myself, we did appreciate above anything in life,
the beauty of love, and not only, the beauty of oneself.
You are in that role.
Pim

Postby Pim on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 1:25 pm

Amélia Correia wrote:Olá Pim, para não variar muito bonito, muito eexpressivo dos seu sentimentos pelo nosso Andrea Bocelli. Até sempre!!

um beijinho da Amélia

[align=center]Ah... Andrea Bocelli
a quem eu escrevo senão a
Andrea Bocelli,
em dias de solidão
em dias de desilusão
penso...
e oiço Andrea,
que sem querer
enche o espaço vazio
em dias de solidão
e
em dias de desilusão
mas
Andrea sabe disso
e por isso
estou aqui
no seu forum
pela Em, por mim,
por todos os novos
que sem precisarem de mim
talvez um dia se
... interroguem...
o que sucedeu à Pim...
Pergunto à vida
se eu não tivesse vindo aqui
se alguém se lembraria
da Em....
que em dias da vida
se foi
como veio...
num sopro....
e se alguém....
alguém.. perceber
entender
o que deixo aqui...
muito pouco ou nada
poderei dizer
ao menos
que a Em saiba
que continuo a querer
continuo a desejar
saber....
quando ela não está aqui
como estar
a Em?[/align]
Pim

Postby Pim on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 1:28 pm

[align=center]In days of solitude,
in days of deception
when I do not see a member
someone on line...
for so long time...
often I asked Em,
what she was up to...
and in sharing and dividing
the little life grants to us,
Em approached this board
the way I did,
in any topic... or in Poetry
just to share her love...
her enourmous love....
not only for us all,
but to Andrea Bocelli,
who inspired her... as me
in the ways of life,
and in the questions
we did pose to life...

That is Em and Pim,
two lovers of Andrea Bocelli.[/align]
Pim

Postby Darcy on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 1:32 pm

Thanks, Pim.

I do hope your writing is bringing you solace in your grieving for your friend Em. Expressing it always helps, I find.
Darcy

Postby Pim on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 7:51 pm

Grieve
oh! banal words of oneself
in pitty and in sorrow
we must not cry
but also
we should not hold our tears
in days of solitude and dispair
in days that the world
continues in its evolution
or destruction
I believe, that in life as
in death,
there is a begining and
an end,
but, to Darcy I answer
not to Em,
when our time does come
if it comes
with the dignity we owe
as Andrea Bocelli does say
I hope, I only hope
that no tears are dropped for me
you wonder Darcy
that is too early for me
or because of my age
may be to late?
I doubt my friend Darcy,
is never early or late
to face the facts of life
as life wants us to do
and my tears, my pain,
is of no one
except the inside of me,
No... No...
Em would not like me to cry
she will pleased for me to here
because, if I am here for her
for you all,
for Andrea Bocelli,
what better words could I tell
... to Em... that she is not alone,
that her memory is alive as
everyday...
that her stay...
was not in vain,
because there is a friend,
and more than one,
that do come here
just to say...
Hi Em darling,
I love your writings,

To you Darcy, that
for you,
Music
is the poetry
of the air...
and in reality
you are very right
Music, enlights
the lack of sound
that life sometimes
allows us,
even if we do not listen.

Pim
Pim

Postby Darcy on Sat 10 Feb, 2007 2:11 am

Thank you for the above, Pim.
Darcy

Postby Pim on Sat 10 Feb, 2007 2:04 pm

ah! Darcy I was last December in London, and of course, it was my first time in such a city, where I did study... from there.... my English. What a pleasure to see the new projects, the new London, the Museums, etc. I was there, in the time of Micael Jackson award of 100 million disks sold, and so Andrea was there too. It was very nice, but my time too small.
Thany you Darcy.... Write.
Pim

Postby Pim on Wed 14 Feb, 2007 5:46 pm

To my beautiful friend Claire, a member of this board.

Claire, left on the 9th... my Claire.... words are beyond the roses I leave here for her on Saint Valentine Day... To Andrea Bocelli, is to say, that when Claire went to her last home, as by the will of God... her body left in an extraordinary sunset, and at the sound of the music of Andrea Bocelli, and roses and smiles was what Claire did wish, and not tears and dispair.

I have no words to say... beyond the one's I leave here to Andrea Bocelli in his forum, from the one's that for years and years, Andrea Bocelli did came into their lifes, and made their life, a little more bright and a little more easier.

To Claire, I salute her, as nothing is left from her in this board, and her musics, the art of making lyrics, that she did post in this board.... my personal feelings do go to Andrea Bocelli, who left in so many in the world the love of his voice, the appreciation of each one of us, for him, and for sure, Claire would like me to say this in this Board.

Many friends I lost, that loved Andrea, for whom Andrea Bocelli did make a difference in their lifes, and each one of them is remembered by me, not with tears, but with the love they had for me, for each other, and their integrity... things so rare these days.

To Andrea, to Victoria, to Em, and now to my Claire, I wonder, where are my friends, out there spread by the world, which do not write to me, to say... Hi Pim... How are you.

So, in sunshine and laught, I wish that my Claire, is in peace with her, and to know that there is someone, that leaves to Andrea Bocelli a message....

I love you Andrea Bocelli ... said by Claire.
Thank you Andrea Bocelli, for the years of inspiration and beauty...
Pim

Postby Pim on Thu 15 Feb, 2007 1:45 pm

A reality... who cares here for Claire...
Who cares here for Andrea Caruso
a youngest of 17,
that in the day of last home....
made her father.... Lucio Caruso,
a Caruso,
to sing the song Melodrama
by his father....
that came once to the board of
Andrea Bocelli, to tell this to
Andrea....
that not possessing his voice,
her daughter, that died,
made her father to appreciate
and learn to live....
with the voice of Andrea Bocelli,
in a tribute to his beloved Daughther.
And who cares for Drea....
another Andrea Bocelli lover....
that died in the line of duty...
for her country,
in the wars of the world....
and that Andrea Bocelli voice,
sooth her days....
And who cares for Claire.....
who is Claire?
Search in this board....
see what she was....
and be kind....
to acknowledge, not me....
but another lover of Andrea Bocelli

Because....
for me.... in me... Life, says to you
the reader, or the non reader....
do not laught
do not even dare....
because remember....
as each of my friends....
persons that left in me....
a bit of them....
whatever they allowed me...
granted me...
more than the ocasional reader...
Who is Pim...
one like you....
that for a friend....
does come to Andrea Bocelli...
and leaves here a note...
just a note....
who loved him....
and cannot say to him...
here in this board....
wether it is here....
left... or not left....
Do not be so arrogant,
and value your life
each second of it
may I not be here tomorrow
as so many.

To Andrea Bocelli from Pim
Pim

Postby Boots on Thu 15 Feb, 2007 6:11 pm

Pim,

Sad and beautiful. Carry these people in your heart and they will live as long as you do. When you write about them here, you plant a seed in the hearts of all of us, and they will live forever.
Boots

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 1:28 pm

Boots wrote:Pim,

Sad and beautiful. Carry these people in your heart and they will live as long as you do. When you write about them here, you plant a seed in the hearts of all of us, and they will live forever.

Boots, all these member, the older ones, did know Claire. But, because it is Pim writing here in the board of Andrea Bocelli, because a writer of songs for CCB, a great Lady and an extraordinary friend, being here, I could not ... not leave in this board, something to her.
I regret the indifference of so many here, that perhaps, did know Claire better than me. Claire in her last wishes, she wished to be buried in the Sunset, under and with the voice of Andrea Bocelli, to whom she wrote herself so many lyrics for songs.

One that has that ability, not one like me Boots, merits more value, and when I see, that on this board, nothing that we once, shared with each other and with Andrea Bocelli is left here.

And Boots, my time will come... for me, I do not merit honours or I am looking for it... but people like Claire, you can see one in a million. And still... no one cares.

And when we see our life, ourselves, the portrait we leave in this board, what happened to her, will happen to you or any other person.
In my conversation with our Portuguese member Amélia da Glória, which is reading at this moment the Silence of Music of Andrea Bocelli, if one reads correctly, one knows how Andrea was so touched in his heart and soul, for the one's that made a difference in his life.

And Claire, did made a difference in the life of so many... that the indifference does comes upon us Boots, and one day, we do not feel like approaching anything or anyone, my friend. I hope and I expect from you the best of you here, bearing in mind, that you are Boots, an intelligent Lady, not a piece of furniture, and whatever love you spread in the world, that love will come back to you.

By the way, Boots, I also have the habbit to sing along with Andrea Bocelli, but not possessing your voice, I just stay miles away of reaching the end, but never-the-less, it gives me an enourmous pleasure to sing with him... alone, of course.

Thanks Boots....
Pim

Postby Boots on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 3:42 pm

Pim,

I didn't know Claire because I am so new to this site. I would like to learn more about her since she seems to have touched the hearts of so many. I'm starting to cry now but I shall try to get through this. I think maybe you underestimate your value to us. I would put you on the same pedestal with Em and Claire. The saddest thing is, as you say, when we no longer can sign on here, we will soon be forgotten. I pray that it won't happen in your case (Em, Claire, and Pim).
I am going through something traumatic right now and I (if no one else) need to read your words. St. Valentine's Day was a bad one for me. People sometimes expect too much from me (I do feel like a piece of furniture); I think I'd like to run away and hide somewhere (maybe on an island). But enough about me.
I'm glad to hear that you sing along with Andrea. I sing and dance, both badly. I think if you have music in your life, there is much that you can bear gracefully. Maybe we could sing together someday and cause a huge earthquake, huh? :) Thanks for listening to me.
Boots

Life

Postby patriciabutler on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 4:35 pm

For all those suffering in the pain of loss of a loved one

No one is ever truly alone,
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
And what they did
And who they were
becomes part of all that we are,
Forever.
Richard Fife

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glint on sow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the mornings hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there I did not die.
Anon
I think that there is only one absolute truth , that all who are born must some day also die. that on our lifes journey we endeavour to leave warm and happy memories in the hearts and minds of those who pass our way.
I dont post here often ' I seem to have the unhappy habit of putting my foot in my mouth. I just hope that you will allow me share those words above with you, because I truly believe.
For you Pim and SI and all those who have lost someone you love close your eyes and see that loved one sitting in the chair next to you, having the conversations and quiet times you had. Soon time will allow you to recall without that awful sense of loss and pain.
Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers always
Tricia

I also meant to reassure that if for whatever reason someone doesnt post they are not forgotten, I often find myself thinking of Em and others, words pop into my head.
Gone but never forgotten
patriciabutler

Postby kaycarley on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 4:42 pm

Tricia, I know that you are a nurse and perhaps one of a dying breed with genuine compassion. You do not "put your foot in your mouth" you are an honest person who speaks her mind. I know that this is hard for others to handle . Perhaps that is their fault and not yours. Don't let anyone change you. KC
kaycarley

Postby Alexandra on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 5:01 pm

Beautiful words, Patricia! I know very well what you mean and feel the same about dear people I lost. My grandfather died in 2000, but still when I come to visit my grandma, it seems to of that he is in his room, reading or listening to the radio as he used to do. I always smile at such moments, like I really had a brief meeting with him.
Tricia, I wondered why you disappeared from the forum and missed your messages. Please, continue to post here when you have time, it is a pleasure to read you :-)
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

Postby Juliet01 on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 5:12 pm

Thank you so much for that, Patricia. So beautiful.

Both of my parents are dead. My father lived to a respectable age but my mother died when I was a young adult and yet I still miss her every day. Words such as those you have written above are such a comfort to me.

I do hope you will post here more often. It's such a shame when someone as sensitive as you does not post very much. I am sure that the members of my family "put their feet in it" in a much worse way than you ever did; so that, quite frankly, I do often wonder how much longer they will be tolerated - and I really cannot believe you were ever even half as bad as them! Please come back.

Thank you so much, again, for those lovely words.
Juliet
Juliet01

Postby Boots on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 5:32 pm

Patricia,

Thank you for posting and making my day. Those poems express beautiful sentiments. Feel free to "pop in" at any time. Don't worry about that foot; we all have moments of misunderstanding. It's not a reason to absent yourself from this forum.
Boots

Postby Boots on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 5:34 pm

Juliet,

Please don't worry so much about your family's antics here. I think you are all perfectly charming.
Boots

Re: Life

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 7:08 pm

patriciabutler wrote:For all those suffering in the pain of loss of a loved one

No one is ever truly alone,
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
And what they did
And who they were
becomes part of all that we are,
Forever.
Richard Fife

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glint on sow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the mornings hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there I did not die.
Anon
I think that there is only one absolute truth , that all who are born must some day also die. that on our lifes journey we endeavour to leave warm and happy memories in the hearts and minds of those who pass our way.
I dont post here often ' I seem to have the unhappy habit of putting my foot in my mouth. I just hope that you will allow me share those words above with you, because I truly believe.
For you Pim and SI and all those who have lost someone you love close your eyes and see that loved one sitting in the chair next to you, having the conversations and quiet times you had. Soon time will allow you to recall without that awful sense of loss and pain.
Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers always
Tricia

I also meant to reassure that if for whatever reason someone doesnt post they are not forgotten, I often find myself thinking of Em and others, words pop into my head.
Gone but never forgotten

Thank you patriciabutler. But words escape from my mouth, Years of music, of lyrics, not poems, of good and valuable edited work... a member of this forum... and... ????

Would you like that one of a kind, that love on its own, that one that closes one eyes, and goes to one's last address, listening to Andrea, does not merit from Andrea Bocelli a word?

My losses are many, many and they do not matter to his board, as this board of members, never did really dedicated one second of their lifes to who was I? Now? Late? Of course.

I keep my sorrow with me, and over my shoulder, as the poem does say, walks with me my shadows, and I wish, that there is a human being out there that can tell me in my face, that the shadows of life, are illusions of a sunset.
Pim

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 7:14 pm

Boots wrote:Pim,

I didn't know Claire because I am so new to this site. I would like to learn more about her since she seems to have touched the hearts of so many. I'm starting to cry now but I shall try to get through this. I think maybe you underestimate your value to us. I would put you on the same pedestal with Em and Claire. The saddest thing is, as you say, when we no longer can sign on here, we will soon be forgotten. I pray that it won't happen in your case (Em, Claire, and Pim).
I am going through something traumatic right now and I (if no one else) need to read your words. St. Valentine's Day was a bad one for me. People sometimes expect too much from me (I do feel like a piece of furniture); I think I'd like to run away and hide somewhere (maybe on an island). But enough about me.
I'm glad to hear that you sing along with Andrea. I sing and dance, both badly. I think if you have music in your life, there is much that you can bear gracefully. Maybe we could sing together someday and cause a huge earthquake, huh? :) Thanks for listening to me.

Boots, you are a wonder. Do not worry. Claire, was as Em a long time friend, I know them not by here but BocelliOnLine, another site, where I did write in Creative Writings.
I am not crying for the one's that are gone.... What I cry, is the one's of extreme kindness and beauty, are the one's that do go first, leaving so many not need in this world.
Life is not easy, and no one said it... But my mission, is to bring the news to Andrea Bocelli, from a very closed person to himself.... Those, who love in reality Andrea Bocelli, as a person, as a soul, do understand me.
Grief enters each day at our doors, but to be forgotten, by this board, is in my opinion, not what I envisioned to those, who do care.
Thanks Boots...
Pim

Next

Return to Poetry