I look upon his soul,
and I feel what others cannot do.
And to be me, Boots,
is not the easiest pattern of
a humanbeing,
that principles and objectives
and the passion of life
is there, for you and me.[/align]
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Pim on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 10:12 pm

Every one deserves a review, specially in Poetry, no matter what type and what kind of feelings one portraits to others. I am delighted to see new members writing so well. In fact, sometimes, one leaves behind oneself, more than one thinks, new perspectives, new outcomings, new ways and forms of looking ahead.
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Boots on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 10:32 pm

Thank you, Pim, I will never forget you and your great love for Andrea Bocelli. However, my love is greater. :wink:
Boots

Postby Pim on Sun 11 Mar, 2007 4:54 pm

Boots, two persons never read the same book, and do not forget, I met Andrea Bocelli at 23.12.1996. So that makes me to be the first one, no?
Pim

Postby Boots on Sun 11 Mar, 2007 7:07 pm

Ahhhh, Pim, two fools fighting over Andrea Bocelli, a man who doesn't even know that we are alive. I drink to the folly of our youth. :wink:
And one person reading "the book" for a second time is not the same, nao e?
Boots

Postby Amélia Correia on Mon 12 Mar, 2007 11:10 am

May i join the fight? I am good doing that. Ahhhh!!!
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Mon 12 Mar, 2007 12:12 pm

Boots wrote:Ahhhh, Pim, two fools fighting over Andrea Bocelli, a man who doesn't even know that we are alive. I drink to the folly of our youth. :wink:
And one person reading "the book" for a second time is not the same, nao e?

So Boots that is your opinion :lol: :lol: You make my day... ahhhhhhhhhh
I love Andrea Bocelli first than any one here in this forum, and to him I have written along the years, love letters, critic letters, and I know him in real life, at 10 cm of distance, and a big kiss and a Hug and a program signed by him... so that allows me to tell to Andrea Bocelli... Hey...Maestro, this Pim... from Lisbon....

You are only on your second reading of the book?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh :D :D I read, and I read, and I did again, because culture and thought, is my side of interests in life... We can afford the two of us a good topic in english about the Book.

I would love to see, how you are going to deal with me, the Fan.Nr. 1 of the world ... of Maestro Andrea Bocelli, when it comes to his Book, his mind, his way, his feelings, how he sings a song, in this version, with another version, how Andrea by blinking the eyes, by smilling, by being happy, by dansing in Stage, is interaction in a Opera.... just do not challenge me, other wise, we will create here a Topic, a Prespective of Boots and Pim about Andrea Bocelli, until Andrea cannot here me no more, and throws me out...... :c33:
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 12 Mar, 2007 12:13 pm

Amélia Correia wrote:May i join the fight? I am good doing that. Ahhhh!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :roll: :roll:
another one... Now you are right Boots... I am a vulcano like you.
When I love something... there I go, in the Universe of life, and now with Maria Amélia, I am not sure, if our Sociologist can compete with us the two, in the level of fight... who is the best lover of Andrea Bocelli.

:oops: :oops:
Pim

Postby Boots on Mon 12 Mar, 2007 2:12 pm

I know him in real life, at 10 cm of distance, and a big kiss and a Hug

What? I would never bathe again, haha!
Concerning Andrea's book: I meant that if a person reads it for the second time, that person will not be the same as they were after reading it the first time.

Claro, Ame'lia, you can join our discussion (fight), but watch out for hot flowing lava and flying cinders! I assume that you have finished Andrea's book?
Boots

Postby Boots on Mon 12 Mar, 2007 2:32 pm

Please be advised that the posting time shown on the above message is not correct. We set our clocks ahead one hour on Sunday so, for instance, it is now 9:32am.
Boots

Postby Amélia Correia on Mon 12 Mar, 2007 9:44 pm

Yes Boots , i have finished Andrea's book, i am reading it now for the second time. I will be able to "fight" with you and Pim, Ahhhhh!!!
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:39 am

Boots wrote:
I know him in real life, at 10 cm of distance, and a big kiss and a Hug

What? I would never bathe again, haha!
Concerning Andrea's book: I meant that if a person reads it for the second time, that person will not be the same as they were after reading it the first time.

Claro, Ame'lia, you can join our discussion (fight), but watch out for hot flowing lava and flying cinders! I assume that you have finished Andrea's book?

There you have a point... Boots... No one, is ever the same, after reading a couple of times the Silence of Music, listening to the sounds of what surrounds us, and also, reflecting in the thoughts, of a man, that is revising is early days, to try to explain to his children, the why's of him.

And being Andrea Bocelli, in my perspective a great writer with an enourmous amount of culture... it makes even more precious, because he does not need so many words to tell a thing..... :roll: :roll:
Pim

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:40 am

Amélia Correia wrote:Yes Boots , i have finished Andrea's book, i am reading it now for the second time. I will be able to "fight" with you and Pim, Ahhhhh!!!

Boots... can you help? With one Tornado I can deal with, that is you, but with a sociologist, I must be more careful, otherwise, I will go home, bearing almost no clothes... :lol: :lol:
Pim

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:42 am

The Music of Silence,
you say that is the name of the Book
may be... and may be not,
if I listen to the sounds of music
in my mind,
remains, the beauty of you
as in words written by you
in the Music of Silence...
Ah! ungrateful life...
that makes me wonder
by unknown patterns
searching for what I do love
as the Music of Silence
Pim

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:43 am

In Days in which sadness
invades my soul...
I reflect...
I look to the sea...
no matter how it is...
neither in colour or way...
calm or enraged,
because in me,
I am the sea myself.
Pim

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:44 am

If you look to me,
at this minute, and second
you will realise....
that in me,
resides the world of beauty
resides the love for you
and in that love
in that same world,
only exists
me and you
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 3:58 pm

Minha querida Pim, o seu amor por Andrea Bocelli é capaz de mover montanhas, será um prazer "lutar" consigo.
My dearest Pim, your love for Andrea Bocelli is capable of moving mountains, it will be a pleasure to "fight" with you.

Com amor sempre, Amélia
With love always, Amélia
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:12 pm

Obrigada Amélia da Glória
O amor por algo de que verdadeiramente gostamos, não tem medida, peso, tempo e momento... sómente o prazer enorme que Andrea Bocelli me deu com a sua música ao longo dos anos, e não só, por ter tido ( e é difícil para mim ) dizer que isto é melhor do que aquilo.

A voz de Andrea entrou no meu dia a dia, em momentos dificeis da minha vida, e o prazer com que o ouvi sempre milhões de vezes... não tem preço para mim.

Thank you my friend, love has no place, time, momento, and the why's of us... love is infinito... is the one we dedicate to something we really care and love, and Andrea Bocelli with his voice, gave to me during many and many years the enourmous pleasure of listening to a voice, that did not colide with me.
Pim

Postby Pim on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:14 pm

If one does not forsee..
if one does not care
I wonder to me...
if you are there with me,
but,
if you care, just do it...
and do not look back
to what life allowed you..
but that is no longer yours,
and so,
walk and do it... do not play
time and time
the same issue....
forget it....
and start again, thanking God
for each second, each minute
that he grants you
without regrets,
what once you had....
and today does not exist...
but,
if you doubt you...
it is easy... just look into the sea
and wonder,
to you...in silence... to ...
what the sea tells you in your silence
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 8:33 pm

bonita poesia, beautiful poetry.
vem do coração da Pim. It cames from Pim's heart
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:42 am

Obrigada Amélia da Glória....

Penso não ser poesia... nem prosa, não na forma como aprendi...
mas sai-me no momento... e as melhores, são quando não tenho um computador para escrever...
acontece.
Pim

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:44 am

Se vires o Amor
observa
calada
olha bem
com os teus olhos
com os teus sentidos
para saberes
se é verdadeiro
ou falso,
mas no fundo o amor
não é mais do que ternura,
não é mais que
uma cumplicidade
um companheirismo
entre dois,
e se o vires passar por ti
não voltes a cabeça
e diz para ti
sim...
talvez...
seja isto
o amor
que procuro.
Pim

Postby Yakima on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 4:46 pm

music of silence, was very insightful into how andrea thought, lived and loved,and how very much he loved life and his family and friends. I never tire of rereading his story.
Yakima

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 5:08 pm

Thank you Yakima about your personal opinion about this book, written by Andrea Bocelli called "Music of Silence"

To me this book is all you say... it is a lesson of life, written by a highly cultured person, in between the free moments waiting to go up to a stage and perform throughout the world, in a period of his life, that so many things happened at the same time. The book is highly well written, and we do live the life of that man that is revising his early days, without commenting a protest against life, believing in God, and accepting his pattern to follow... not law but music.

One that des not make us to feel sorry for oneself... in my modest perspective means, that indeed, only a very highly and cultural person, can revise his inside, the things he loved and the things he did not love, but with the master of being; modest, humble, with a sense of achieving much more than he had, and also, when he reached to that point in 1999, all the doubts and queries did came to his mind, about himself, the world in general, the why's of life, and how the world and people in general do function at the level as "granted", while as written by Andrea in that book, he had already enought, that if he ruled properly, he would give a good life to his family... if the worse did come.

And it is very rare, for one to tell to his children, a period of his life, that so many personal values were on line of fire... but still Andrea does not mention it in the book, neither he wishes to be public.

Unfortunately, as I was telling this in Portuguese to Amélia Correia, one needs to have a great character and strength to look in silence, not allowing to others his personal thoughts, and carry on another phase of his life. Every decade is a new phase in one's life, and Andrea, did only approached his childreen, with the opinion of himself, in which way the world walks in, in which way the people are affraid of the "The Tree of Knowledge" and in which way the human being is today in the present society. What he wrote in that time, is perfectly up to date, and as Andrea, I ask myself, to me, when I am in silence and alone, if I would have the courage of that young boy, to continue to do what his parents forsee that was the best for the coming years, when he still could see, and to have the enourmous courage, to overpass the feelings of a child, that knows off hand what is coming next.

Andrea does give a lesson of life, to the presumptious, to the one's that take everything for granted, when for him, each day, each moment, was lived with the intensity of one that believes in God, and does not revolt himself, as we mortals so often do.

But reading more than one time, one perceives much more, and to this person, that is Andrea Bocelli, and for his members, he made me to come here, to tell him, that all of us do exist today, but the tomorrow,,, we do not know... and the real members are the one's that in kindness and sweetness, do face life, as Em, Claire, Victoria, Drea so many lovers of his music, of the freedom his voice gave to their hearts.
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:24 pm

Tem muita razão Pim, tem muita razão. Este livro é uma lição de vida, uma bonita lição de vida.
You are ver right Pim, you are very right. This book is a lesson of live, a beautiful lesson of live.

Muitos beijos, Amélia da Glória
Many kisses, Amélia da Glória
Amélia Correia

PreviousNext

Return to Poetry