of the human being
to humankind,
and how often you and me
do forget
that none of what once we left here
is nothing my friend,
it is a day and eternity.[/align]

To you beloved Em from Pim
Last edited by Pim on Tue 06 Feb, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Sat 03 Feb, 2007 10:47 pm

Beautiful Pim, very very very beautiful.
Amélia Correia

Postby Sherlock on Sat 03 Feb, 2007 11:39 pm

What a heartfelt poem to write to your dear friend, Pim.
Sherlock

Postby Michelle on Mon 05 Feb, 2007 10:40 am

Thankyou for sharing this with us Pim.
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Pim on Mon 05 Feb, 2007 1:27 pm

Amélia Correia wrote:Beautiful Pim, very very very beautiful.

Amélia Correia,

Fico imensamente contente em saber que para além de mim, de Milady do Porto, e agora a Amélia, existem mais membros Portugueses no site de Andrea Bocelli. Tenho pena, que só agora que deixei de ser um membro tão assiduo como nos anos anteriores, tenham aparecido outros Portugueses. No entanto, gostaria de lhe agradecer por permanecer aqui uma vez, que de mim, nada existe aqui. O que deixo de mim, talvez não seja entendido pelos outros membros, como uma mais valia.

Andrea Bocelli, durante anos, fez-me vir não ao Bocelli.net ( que hoje não existe, assim como ao primeiro Andrea Bocelli com, e na abertura deste site, com o qual deixei algo de mim, da minha perspectiva de Bocelli e dos amigos que tive e que perdi.

A perda da Em, que nos conhecemos em BocelliOnLine, foi grande, mas também BocelliOnLine não é hoje mais do que foi um dia.

Em, representa para mim, uma das pessoas, que quando me decidi entrar no cyberspace, por causa de Andrea Bocelli, a querer sempre saber novidades dele, e como sabe, saíu o seu 2º livro, livro este que não existe em Lisboa, nem na versão Inglesa.

É com imensa pena, que vejo em que direcção que este forum continua, e sem a possibilidade, de dizer a Andrea Bocelli o que desejo. No entanto, a sua presença neste forum, deixa-me com a sensação que alguém de Portugal continuará.

Em, foi uma pessoa sempre duma simpatia extraordinária para mim, quando começamos a escrever no site acima BocelliOnLine, na tentativa minha de escrever... poesia? prosa? Estados de Alma? Principios? Não sei.

Hoje que o tempo passou, e que tive esta noticia por acaso atravez de ver no mesmo site, a noticia da Em, o meu coração ficou imensamente triste, por ver desaparecer mais um de nós.

Espero que a Amélia faça justiça e um tributo a Andrea Bocelli, sempre que possa, pois eu, nas publicações que envio de Portugal para a nossa Super-Moderadora de Bocelli.de, infelizmente não são publicadas como eu as envio, e o realce e a importância que Portugal deu a Andrea Bocelli. Lamento, mesmo que, o que mandei de Portugal em 1999 tenha sido enviado apenas, quando Andrea Bocelli se deslocou à Madeira, que resta? O Programa do primeiro Concerto em Lisboa (o meu programa), e o meu programa assinado por Andrea Bocelli (quando o conheci pessoalmente), e nada mais de Portugal.

Portugal, como qualquer outro país do mundo merece um tributo, tributo este que pensei em fazer, mas que ao final dos anos não fiz. Embora eu entenda, que a Renate de Bocelli.de/ não tenha querido publicar no seu site a tradução da critica ao concerto de Bocelli este ano, feita por Mário Languinha, sem alguma dúvida, que Portugal não deu a importância a Bocelli, como em 1999, não sómente nos media, nas revistas, etc.

Posso partir. Sei que estará aqui, e se escrever em Português, talvez seja o tempo de outros membros de origem Lusófona terem a sua palavra o ser crer, o seu ponto de vista.

Obrigada.
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 05 Feb, 2007 1:28 pm

Sherlock wrote:What a heartfelt poem to write to your dear friend, Pim.

Welcome Sherlock.
Indeed is not a poem... is something that Em would understand if she was here. Anyway I am very pleased that you enjoyed.
Thank you Sherlock.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 05 Feb, 2007 1:32 pm

Michelle wrote:Thankyou for sharing this with us Pim.

Michelle, it is very kind of you, but if I did not share with this Forum, perhaps no one would realise, that the last thing that Em did write, was her last poem.

Poetry is beyond the human imagination, and in poetry you can say not only your emotions and feelings, but also, the amount of appreciation that one has, when one approaches this board.

Implicitly whatever one does write in this board, is to reach to Andrea Bocelli, even if I understand, that after three years, this Forum, could not keep all the postings from the one's that made this site. Those, the one's that initiated this last Andrea Bocelli org, did felt a lot of pleasure in coming here, not only in Poetry, in a Concert, or in a chat. We the one's that do care, and this is very rare, we do appreciate to be appreciated.

Anyway, wellcome to the forum of our Maestro, and from Lisbon to Ireland, for sure, I salute you.
Pim

Postby rossi_cossi on Wed 07 Feb, 2007 4:33 am

Beauty your poem, Pim, very human. Rossi.
rossi_cossi

Postby Pim on Wed 07 Feb, 2007 10:15 pm

Rossi-cossi from Lima.
Bien venido a le forum de Andrea Bocelli.
Tiengo mucho amor pelas personas de la America do Sul.
Gracias rossi-cossi
Pim

Postby sam on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 12:39 am

Que homem!!! que forma de estar!!! que sorriso!!! que inteligência!!! que cultura!!! que humanidade!!!,

Ah per quel poco che ho capito, sono certamente d'accordo con te :)
sam

Postby Pim on Fri 09 Feb, 2007 7:34 pm

sam wrote:
Que homem!!! que forma de estar!!! que sorriso!!! que inteligência!!! que cultura!!! que humanidade!!!,

Ah per quel poco che ho capito, sono certamente d'accordo con te :)

Hi Sam, Amélia Correia from Lisbon, only discovered Andrea Bocelli in 2006. And she is fascinated by Andrea Bocelli. And of course, it is very rare to see here another member Portuguese, to whom we also honoured the board of Andrea Bocelli in leaving Portugal and the Language here in his forum, in Portuguese, for the newcomers, when they come, to know that in Portugal we also praise a lot Andrea Bocelli. I hope that you as an embassador for Australia, as we also have very few members from Australia, you can give a hand to Amélia when I cannot be here, as only did come, because my friend Em, unfortunately left us, and the spirit of Em, is of a person I do know for many years, and from an extraordinary kindness in the forum's I met her. And so To my Em, I stand here for her, because these days my time is more and more limited. I hope you are allright and that you can contribute, as once I did, to allow the newcomers to be confortable and pass they message to our Andrea Bocelli. In the years to come, which is normal, one by one, each one of us do go, some do come eventually, but the majority I did know, is not here any more, fact that I regret. I had a beautiful friend from Australia, Celeste, or here as Irene Theresa, but she never came back or answered to my mails. I wonder that in Lands of Australia, how my friend is, and this is to name one of them. And also to you and Francesca, which I have to thank you for replacing all that cannot be here, and that when they come, they wish to send a message to Andrea Bocelli, as I did, by the last concert in Lisbon, which was a dream. So, I just hope as Amélia when Andrea will come to Lands of Portugal, to Lisbon, where the all country and all the Portuguese from abroad, did displace themselves to come to Lisbon, a city considered as Paris, one of the more cosmopolitan city as well one of the most cultured one, in Bel Canto and all the arts forms, and Andrea Bocelli in Lisbon is a evening without our memory to forget for details, and great impression that Amélia had, in seeing the Maestro. Ciao amica, take good care of you, and thank you.
Pim

Postby sam on Sun 11 Feb, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi Pim, glad to hear from you! I hope all is well with you! :)
And yes of course I will help Amelia, but ahime' I can't understand portughese! I can write only in english and italian!
But I am happy for you to have found a portughese friend so you can write to each other about Andrea! Enjoy and welcome back!
sam

Postby Amélia Correia on Sun 11 Feb, 2007 9:34 pm

Hi Sam, thanks, if i need some help here i will call for you, so nice of you!!! If i could i teach you Portuguese but infortunately we are very far away to each other, you would like Portuguese, it´s a beautiful language, for me it´s easy of course but the foregners said that it´s not.
When i was 19 years old i did some classes of Portuguese, here in Portugal to some children, and they liked very much, and i liked very much too. It was one of my best jobs and i enjoyed very much.
I know Portuguese,french and english, i undrestand and i can write too.
Portuguese is not very different from Italian, they came from the latin.

Thank you Sam, so kind of you!!

A big kiss from a Portuguese friend

Amélia
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Mon 12 Feb, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanks Sam... Of course, I know that you are a great Lady, a extraordinary Ambassador of Australia ( a country that I would love to go ) and that you will keep an eye in Portuguese Friend, Amélia Correia, which is a Sociologist and only found about Andrea Bocelli last year. I have not doubts, that Australia, my dream country, will do the best you can.
Thanks Sam.
Pim

Postby Yakima on Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:11 am

Pim, beautiful poem, thank you for shareing with all of us ,some times it is hard to put into words ,emotions.
Yakima

Postby Pim on Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:57 pm

Yakima wrote:Pim, beautiful poem, thank you for shareing with all of us ,some times it is hard to put into words ,emotions.

Yakima, it is for me beyond anything in life, a great and enourmous pleasure to write. To write in any form, any style of me, any topic, anything, and having you saying this to me, I do feel the most insignificant person of the world, as I am in reality a lover of love, a lover of I believe in a better world for tomorrow, a lover for the right and the wrong side of life, a lover of integrity, a lover of my friends, and above all, a great lover of Andrea Bocelli, to whom I owe years of pleasure in listening his voice, for a better world, for the tomorrow of today, and above all, a person that does not say much about his feelings or emotions, even when he approach his site, his forum, his organization, Andrea Bocelli does so much in this world for others, that whatever I do, or think or write in this board, is to divide with Andrea and with no other, the great years of extraordinary beautiful music, in any field of music and not only, to tell me... walk Andrea Bocelli, do walk and do not look over the shadows of one's life, like myself.

I love Andrea, as an individual, before, loving the voice, even if we met once in the day before Christmas, where I found that the voice, met my requirements. And it is very difficult for a person that listened all her life, for the amount of years I do have, to say a word, a wish, that is the pleasure of finding me in the fifty's and go on my own to buy a video, a record, something that appears in the Market before anyone else.

Here in this board, once more, I leave to Andrea Bocelli, something of me, if this comes to him, of course, is the enourmous pleasure of approaching his forum, even if Andrea cannot spare much of him with us, because Andrea also needs to breath.

Thank you.
Pim
Pim

Pim

Postby Yakima on Thu 15 Feb, 2007 7:56 pm

When Andrea wrote his book The Silence Of Music, he opened up and told the most most intimate parts of his life growing up . Something most people cannot do. I admire him for this. His vulnerability, and honesty and his loyalty came thru like a ray of sunshine . This endeared him to me and I thought he was the bravest man I had ever known. He is my hero.he faces life and beats it everyday.And we love him even more.
Yakima

Re: Pim

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Feb, 2007 6:41 pm

Yakima wrote:When Andrea wrote his book The Silence Of Music, he opened up and told the most most intimate parts of his life growing up . Something most people cannot do. I admire him for this. His vulnerability, and honesty and his loyalty came thru like a ray of sunshine . This endeared him to me and I thought he was the bravest man I had ever known. He is my hero.he faces life and beats it everyday.And we love him even more.

Thank you Yakima. Certainly is a pleasure to dialogue with another person besides Amélia da Glória, a Sociologist from my town, that we are at the moment dedicating our time, in exchanging not only music, but at the moment she could get the first book of Andrea Bocelli, written by him, and I do not know exactly where I did heard, another one is to come out, I do not forsee in advance how Andrea is going to continua a Story, the Story of a Child "himself", but not being excessive, neither lacking to the reader the proper child, its development and also, its approach to the future, to life, to goals and achievements.
In "The Music of Silence", according to my readings, as no two persons read the same book", due to the culture and university (high level one ) degree as a Doctor in Law, something very different of most countries in many aspects, one of the subjects Andrea Bocelli had there, was Philosophy of Law, in whcih one has to have the "sapience of the use of the word, and not only, how one exposes in brief, the exact measure". In my assumption as a reader, of vast themes, that does not matter to the this board, but re-directed to many aspect of Social, Anthropologic, and others ... let's put my words on a simple basis, one that reads, as I read about any subject, any author, any philosopher, any Sociologist, any Anthropologist, any Historial and non-historical writer, a Doctor, perhaps, a nobel prize in South Africa ... the great Americain writers, and from South America, from all the countries, in a brief resumé... I am confronted with the issues that Andrea Bocelli leaves to his children, as The Silence of Music was not publish with the intention to become a public book, but, if one wants to read in Italian, Okey, otherwise, Andrea Bocelli did not made to print the book to acquire more persons to understand him, but just a "memoir" at a specific moment of his life, which he was confronted from all sides of his professional and personal life, with aggressions beyond one's power of acceptance, which is the Bel Canto Society, the Organizations that interfer and not only, the war's that in 1999 almost led Andrea Bocelli to leave the world of music, a world, which became as a dream, before being a reality.

Indeed, is a book, for me... of sapience... of a person with an enourmous culture in himself, to write, some passages as he did, and not only, to tell and speak to himself, (than to leave for his childreen, who was Amos Bardi... himself, in a very difficult period of his life).

Difficult why? Because Andrea Bocelli not speaking much in the final in his diary, he leaves a small note... of how he had to confront the coming events, from Records Companies and so on, something he would not understand, and something he did not want, and in the worse case, he had already enough money to carry on and feed his childreen to the rest of his life, as the position that he achieved up to that date, would allow him, more than anyonelse, to invest his own money and make it last, to the confort of his family.

When I do come to these words..... these final words, I can imagine the battle, the enourmous effort one has to do, to accept others opinion without pronouncing oneself, about the things one likes and one dislikes.
Andrea in that period of years, had the possibility, as according to stats, the ratio of sales, in Between Andrea Bocelli and Luciano Pavarotti, was levelled in all the world, and also, at that time, when he wrote that book, he did not know that his album the Sacred Arias, would become, more sold in last century and in this century by any Solist in the World.

Translating these words, in my perspective, Andrea Bocelli, sold more in a Classic, and what a Classic Album, more that anyone in one's life, no matter if he is a man or a women. Well, to me, if an artist, in which he has all the world on top of him, with all the criticism of the world of Bel Canto, achieves such a level, it means, either, he is very good in Classics or the others very bad.

When I buy myself a record of Andrea, I do it out of pleasure and not out of the name of Andrea Bocelli. I listen, I liked it ... and I buy it.
So, returning again to the brief notes of the Silence of Music, Andrea Bocelli wants to tell his childreen how those years were hard and important to his career, but also to advise them that not all that is gold, in reality is made of gold. So Difficulties do come, upon one's life, with the perspective of career and live performances, in which so much is in judgement, besides a concert, an orchestra, a maestro, it involves to many agents, associations, to much is done, contra the way Andrea perspectives the facts, and that of course displeases oneself.

But Andrea, had the kindness not to offend anyone in the Show Biz... in which he had to perform, and so, his notes are very brief, and little he says of his own feelings, besides the one's that the reader can sense out of it. And he has two or three chapters of knowledge of life, high knowledge if one observes in the sense of reading with the eyes of reading.

The Silence of Music, it is not a one reader time book, but a book, that gives us a value, and by the third or fifth time, you have all the dimension of it.

I believe, that Andrea Bocelli, did not want to forsee the outcoming of his life, at the time, even if inside his being, he did know about it. And one, when one has deep feelings, as Andrea, of the coming events, one finds onself more... ????? I leave this in open, I do not comment it know, because Amélia da Glória is reading the book, so a good review, or another perspective of facts, I wish her to say to me, in Portuguese, for us to continue the conversation of how to know and how to get to Andrea Bocelli, when here in Lisbon, so many, to whom we do speak do not like Andrea Bocelli... loves do come, as they go.... winds do blow, as they are quite.... for me it is completly indifferent, in the sense, if one does not value what I value, makes no difference, but.... there is a difference, is when my country, because of the marketing of the Recording Companies do not present Andrea Bocelli properly, or when I do not forsee the Operas of Andrea in display.... That is another issue, that perhaps I will speak as once I did, at a later stage... things have to be in phases... and so... my perspective of facts... you may agree or disagree... but in talking in being highly civilized, in being highly motivated to have a very good cónversation of the work in the world of Andrea Bocelli, my level of esteem for him is very high, I can antecipate his words, before he does say it, and I wish, that I would not be an ignorant, and stay after long hours of waiting and performing, and meet Andrea Bocelli for dinner, in which I would like to speak to him... either in English or in French, about so many things, that I see on my side, but he perceives it, but no one tells him, exactly what I or you could tell him.

I am sure Andrea Bocelli would not be pleased, but at list honest eyes, would say to him, things that he would have to revise with organizations, because the impact of an artist anywhere in the world, it is very important.

I still have the concert in my mind, I still have the audience with me, even if I went to see not long ago, Andrea here in Lisbon, but I did not went to speak to him, to compliment him, after the concert, because I understood, that everything has a moment and a place, and for me, that was not the moment and the place.

Things that we regret.

Thank you for your kindness.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 3:49 pm

Here I will leave a compilation of Em's Poems to Andrea Bocelli.
Last edited by Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 3:53 pm

A Poem by Em, in which the name is Andrea Bocelli

These few words I put down from my heart...If we could join in,I'm sure Andrea would hear them in his heart

[align=center]May God,in all his tenderness, hold your hand
Through the times when you are uncertain
May you know then of his love for you
And the message of peace
That He has chosen
to be brought forth in your voice

May His many angels
Surround you
Touching your heart with their feathers,
healing your golden throat
With their perfumed presence
Of compassion and divine grace

.[/align]
Last edited by Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 3:56 pm

[align=center]The Night by Em

He just stood there and smiled
and my life began again,
when a moment of surrender
and longing
filles my heart
and takes an image
of his passion...
so that on the darkest of nights
though the moon is hidden,,
I will see his face
and bathe in his smile
and remember
the tears,
that blended
with the silence
and wonder
that night
of looking at him.[/align]
Last edited by Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 3:59 pm

The temptress by Em

In organizing some of my writings, this one transported me,just like that,
to the day I wrote it.
A handsome gentleman, whom I had been introduced to, had asked me if I wanted to spent the day with him and after considering some options, we chose to go to the beach,.. It was a perfect day..one of those calling days... We gathered some picnic items, sandwichs and wine,left our cares behind and walked, hand in hand,to the beach..By the time we got there, we were exhausted but laughing so hard,that tears were in our eyes,and nothing seemed to matter,except finding our spot on the beach.The gleaming white sand reflected the brillance of the day and the sand felt like velvet as it seemed to welcome us with a gift of imagined pearls. As we sat there, my gentleman told me a story, about the visable shoreline, that the Chinese, about 100years ago,referred To as a dragon and as I looked, with that image in mind,I indeed, saw the outline of a huge dragon, creating a curved shoreline for the crushing of the waves..and amagical doorway for the drifting whiteclouds, creating a masterpiece for reflection....The more I looked at it, the more he talked and the more wine we drank, the waiting dragon seemed to talk to me, good thing I was prepared..SO,without editing,here it is...

[align=center]The dragon enticed the drifting clouds as they entered
her waiting embrace, never to be seen again, except
on a distant shore,where they would trace their
rememberance again.
Oh yes, Your Majesty, I saw you, you spoke to my heart.
Did you not see me, I was sitting on the sands of pearls,
looking into your eyes and knowing your magical wisdom.
How can you not speak to my gypsy soul, the beautiful
temptress that you are.
Another shore of pearls will see you, there, among the
misty clouds,
that are so sacred to you
and I will remember my love that was with me.
[/align]
Last edited by Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:03 pm

[align=center]The Eyes of Love by Em

The amazing voice of the beloved
Speaking to my heart
Of romance
Captured in a blissful feeling
That I can not describe
Yet here I am
Within a silence
Trying to find a word
looking for my heart again
that left me when he spoke

The amazing song of the beloved
Supporting me with wings of soul
kissing me with notes
Of passion
And inviting me
Into his song.
When no one else is looking
when no one else is there
I can swoon to all my dreams of love
And make beloved mine

The amazing face of the beloved
The breathlessness of him
Takes me forth to heaven
takes me to his arms
And when I trace my silent sighs
To a place where angels weep
you smile and bring me close
And closer yet to you
even so I touch your face
to know that this is real
Forever I have been in love
in love with only you
And so it has been forever
and Forever it will be
I'll know you in every lifetime
Thoughout eternity...
[/align]
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:06 pm

[align=center]Wings to Heaven by Em

I presented this at the Miama concert three years ago....

Funny, you should ask, darling,
But unfortunately,
I wasn’t even there, For….

Last night I went to heaven,
On the wings of song, I went
Within a golden universe
A voice pulled me to its own.
The wings were of finest satin,
That cradled me in love,
The feathers were of purest white
And magic to the touch,
Reaching to my soul, alas,
The soul of who I was.
And then I saw a Temple
And Within that golden mist,
I heard the chimes of passion
Speaking from my love,
And here I’ll stay with you, my Prince
and within that temple of your name,
I will gather moonbeams,
to soften where you go
Oh, that I might take your hand in mine,
And look within your soul,
so deeply in your soul
that I will see you there
and we can dwell in silence..
noone will ever know...
[/align]
Pim

Postby Pim on Mon 19 Feb, 2007 4:20 pm

[align=center]The Diamond of Love by Em

Oh,friend, my dearest friend,
it is magic being together...
Take my hand,
So that we are closer
no one will ever know
our secret hiding place
I know where there is a temple
of light
I call it the Temple Of Now..
Its in the pines of the forest
by a brook, that whispers.
to lovers..
You can stay there forever...
And a music of silence
Will fill your heart
We will share kisses there,
Among the dews of dawn
That sit upon their petal thrones,
gleaming in the sun,
Like the diamonds
In your eyes
Oh friend,my beloved friend
I would not tell anyone
But you
[/align]
Pim

Next

Return to Poetry