The Singing Master

Your poetry and prose for/about Andrea

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby westsiderny on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 5:15 pm

Sorry guys if I am spoiling your party, but I think I am the thick in the head one here. If it was my first time visiting this forum, it will surprise me to see that some Bocelli fans are talking about dead people instead of him, unless, of course, their subject of discussion is Caruso, Corelli or any of the great tenors of the past, but they are mentioning a name totally strange to me and it will make me confused, because I would think that I am in the wrong place. That's all. Maybe it would be a good idea to create a blog (like the 'tesoracoffeeshop' for instance) dedicated to Em's memory... what do you think? Just a suggestion... And don't take me wrong... Em was my dear friend... we were both born the same day and month... so we understood each other perfectly.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Alexandra on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 5:43 pm

there's actually a clog, dedicated to Em's memory, I put there her poetry from this site. Here's a link http://emtribute.blogspot.com
That best portion of a good man’s life, — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth
Alexandra

Postby Pim on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 5:48 pm

kaycarley wrote:I was asking Westsiderny what she meant by her comment about Em being dead and how she shoud be left to "RIP". I am in total agreement with your post on the subject Pim. New members here are often frightened away. No one can hurt Em by remembering her. I should think any friend of Em,s would be be pleased to see her memory kept alive and her poetry appreciated still.

KC, thank you for your answer. I do apologise, but sometimes, the posts in any topic are upside down... does not matter... and RIP ( Rest in Peace ) it is our member Nellie Smith that did write, I do not know her intention, it does not matter, but as myself, even if I am not here tomorrow... perhaps, the few ones, that belong to my time in this and the previous forum, would wonder, where is Pim?

I think above all a kindness to be remembered. Nothing wrong if my friend Em, that I know a long time ago, a very kind person, I had to know myself that she no longer is with us, by another site, and I was in shock myself, as not being here in this organization for almost or more than a year, many friends I did have, people I did care a lot, and even so, each one of us, follows one's path... and I do not know.

Em, was a cheerful and charming American Lady, and she loved above all was Andrea Bocelli, and reviewing her myself, and being here, for how long I cannot assure you, I would like to see that the new members, are so wellcomed in Andrea Bocelli org. that it would please me a lot.

To be alive, or not to be alive, is not the issue... it is the work we post here and in other places, once-upon-a-time.... that hurts me, as one does leave this world anonymous as one is born...

And Em, was my first friend in the Cyber-space, for the same love we had the two of us. Writing and Andrea Bocelli.

So, be confortable, and do not care for a sentimental old Pim.
Love and thanks
Pim
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Pim on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 5:56 pm

Wilma wrote:Maybe Westsider feels that having perpetual posts from a dead member adds a sense of morbidity to this forum or, perhaps, she wishes to avoid having a newcomer, who may address Em, being unsettled to discover that she is dead -and then may further wonder, who else is dead here. Whatever, I think Em would be more than pleased that her memory is kept alive by those who appreciated her poetry and her views on life. Really, it is a tribute so worth the risk in my view.

Hi Wilma, I was wondering where you are. Of course, here we have another friend of mine ( I hope ), that once we had a very interesting topic in Fan Thoughts, until she had enought of me, and did go.... :cry:
Yes, undoubtly Wilma it is a pleasure to have a Lady of Culture and Knowledge to which can level with myself, in terms, of having the ability of maintaining a dialogue so difficult, with a member, that perhaps does not revise her writing, perhaps writes the wrong word, perhaps does not follow her line of thought and so on.

Nothing is eternal as we all know, not even me, and, of course, even if I knew by foreigner sources that you did not exist anymore, may you be sure that you would make me come in into the organization of Andrea Bocelli if I did not see a tribute to you.

Of Course, tributes are not eternal, but Em, in real life, did love Andrea Bocelli and above all, all the kindness of the persons of the world. Allure was her last posting.... no regrets, just trying to keep alive Em with her beloved Andrea Bocelli, I owe her this, as she would not like... to be forgotten as you know... something that is so up to date today.

Thanks Wilma, a pleasure in seeing you reading me.
Love Pim
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Pim on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 6:13 pm

westsiderny wrote:Sorry guys if I am spoiling your party, but I think I am the thick in the head one here. If it was my first time visiting this forum, it will surprise me to see that some Bocelli fans are talking about dead people instead of him, unless, of course, their subject of discussion is Caruso, Corelli or any of the great tenors of the past, but they are mentioning a name totally strange to me and it will make me confused, because I would think that I am in the wrong place. That's all. Maybe it would be a good idea to create a blog (like the 'tesoracoffeeshop' for instance) dedicated to Em's memory... what do you think? Just a suggestion... And don't take me wrong... Em was my dear friend... we were both born the same day and month... so we understood each other perfectly.

Thank you Nellie Smith for the kindness of you to answer, in a forum were you stepped for the first time... I was just wondering, if the topic you had here in Poetry a year ago... The Words of Andrea Bocelli, with so many reading of you... (this title or any other title)... so I do come to the conclusion that you placed a topic in one of the forum's, unknown to you, and you never had the kindness to read any other member, encouraging them to continue to the best of their knowlege, trying to reach Andrea Bocelli. But your topic was the most read one, in Poetry, and you say here that you never saw any of the topics of the other writers, even your friend Em? Strange... your words:

...«... If it was my first time visiting this forum, it will surprise me to see that some Bocelli fans are talking about dead people instead of him..»...
I am in fact stranging....

Em, your friend, does not want a Blog, neither a Statue, Life took her, and she would love to know, that she even not here, that she sends her love everyday to Andrea Bocelli, as she normally did, every day....

Strange world....
Pim

Postby Pim on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 6:22 pm

Alexandra wrote:there's actually a clog, dedicated to Em's memory, I put there her poetry from this site. Here's a link http://emtribute.blogspot.com

My adorable Alexandra. Thanks for your Kindness, which was enourmous, of course, not to loose what is left of oneself. Thank for being a great lady, to many, once one of the poems of Em will go around the world, being part of a song, sung by whom? I do not know.

Kindness is paid with kindnes, no doubt, and you are great Lady.
Love Pim
Pim

Postby Boots on Sat 10 Mar, 2007 10:11 pm

Alexandra wrote: ‹ Select ›
there's actually a clog, dedicated to Em's memory, I put there her poetry from this site.

Bless you for your efforts, Alexandra, I forgot to make note of this and it slipped my mind.

I don't know how to say this without offending someone. Perhaps it is impossible. I think Em should be remembered for her beautiful poetry to and for Andrea. The most important thing IS the POETRY, because it concerns Andrea, is beautiful, and should not be allowed to pass away. It may be better to indicate, up front, that the particular poem being remembered or discussed was written by a member who is now deceased, thus ending embarassment for the new poster and preserving the sensitivity of present members.

I also understand that some members prefer not to be constantly reminded of those who have left us; life is, after all, for the living.

I do not profess to have a solution to this topic; that is for others to decide.
Boots

Postby LaCavallerizza on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 3:08 am

I don't know if anyone realized that Milleluna isn't a first time visitor to this forum. She joined last year and in this post she did mention that she had been away from the site for a long time, and I guess from the posts she read now wondered what happened to Em and just asked the question, so I'm wondering if she was already familiar with Em and her poems!
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:59 am

LaCavallerizza wrote:I don't know if anyone realized that Milleluna isn't a first time visitor to this forum. She joined last year and in this post she did mention that she had been away from the site for a long time, and I guess from the posts she read now wondered what happened to Em and just asked the question, so I'm wondering if she was already familiar with Em and her poems!

My friend, who does not Em and her poems to Andrea Bocelli?
Difficult not to remember, but thank you for your opinion... Milleluna has her own place in this organization, and I believe every member, should be as kind as ever to the new members or to the one's that have been absent... we owe a Kindness.
Pim

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 12:01 pm

Milleluna2 wrote:WOW !! This is beautiful Em. Wow Again! I am going to print this poem and hang it up. Em - I sincerely hope Andrea reads this. Has Andrea ever let you know he has read some of your poetry about him here at this website? I sure hope so. Thank you for your poem. Its so pretty and touching and true. I can feel it!

Milleluna

Your presence is required in the Forum of Poetry? Where are you hidding? Where is my poem, written by you to Andrea Bocelli?
I am waiting for you.
Love Pim
Pim

Postby Pim on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 12:04 pm

Milleluna2

do not cry for me, my friend
if one day I am not here,
the reasons...
may be many....
but I would like to leave here
is a tribute to Andrea Bocelli
to each one of you,
that in kindness and appreciation,
you can Share and Divide
with each one of us...
what is Poetry, a friend, Bocelli
and yourself....
and by writing about you...
you will allow Andrea and us
to know who are you,
and of course,
who are us, that do come to this forum

Pim
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 4:05 pm

Muito bonito Pim! muito expressivo dos seus sentimentos!!
Very beautiful Pim! very much expressive of your feelings!!

Amélia da Glória
Amélia Correia

Postby Milleluna2 on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:34 pm

Actually, I joined the forum back in 2003, but had to get a new log on for technical reasons and for the reason that kept me away for these past two years. Anyway, yes, I was very familiar with Em's poetry to Andrea. This is one of the first places I wanted to look at upon returning to the forum. I had written to Em a long time ago and told her how lovely her writings were and that I wish I could write a poem for Andrea. She was very encouraging to me about it - since I am a little shy about it.

AFTER I posted my question, I started searching this poetry section and in tears put two and two together. I wish to sincerely express my condolences to Em's family should any be here, and to all who lost their friend as well.

Pim - I am going to write that poem for Andrea. Its comming. I was thinking about it at lunch today. I want to chose just the right words. How do you put into words how Andrea's music touches one's heart. How can a feeling be described? That's why I appreciate poetry to Andrea so much - I can't seem to do it - and Em never stopped.

As ususal, this is a lively forum!

TO ALL WHO LOVE ANDREA's MUSIC AND HIM TOO, HELLO AGAIN!

Milleluna.
Milleluna2

Postby Pim on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:22 pm

Milleluna2 wrote:Actually, I joined the forum back in 2003, but had to get a new log on for technical reasons and for the reason that kept me away for these past two years. Anyway, yes, I was very familiar with Em's poetry to Andrea. This is one of the first places I wanted to look at upon returning to the forum. I had written to Em a long time ago and told her how lovely her writings were and that I wish I could write a poem for Andrea. She was very encouraging to me about it - since I am a little shy about it.

AFTER I posted my question, I started searching this poetry section and in tears put two and two together. I wish to sincerely express my condolences to Em's family should any be here, and to all who lost their friend as well.

Pim - I am going to write that poem for Andrea. Its comming. I was thinking about it at lunch today. I want to chose just the right words. How do you put into words how Andrea's music touches one's heart. How can a feeling be described? That's why I appreciate poetry to Andrea so much - I can't seem to do it - and Em never stopped.

As ususal, this is a lively forum!

TO ALL WHO LOVE ANDREA's MUSIC AND HIM TOO, HELLO AGAIN!

Milleluna.

My beautiful friend, this is the answer I was expecting from you. And because of Em and Claire, I am here, after a absence of more than a year.
Thank you so much for the beauty of you. Write what you would like, but bear in mind, that tears must not be dropped from your face, once, what Em really wanted from Andrea Bocelli, was to tell him, how much he touched her life, she saw 8 concerts of him, and if she is not here, by any reason, this is the reason, I came again, to tell her friends and Andrea Bocelli, that Allure, was the last thing that she wrote.
Em was incredibly kindness, and her place is here, even if our Alexandra from Russia, a very kind friend, did a blog in her memory... but Em, would love, to be remembered in Andrea Bocelli Forum... as if she was here everyday, trying to be kind to revise other member's poetry... and she is part of the Organization of Andrea Bocelli, as a member, a very lovely one, and this message is to Andrea Bocelli, as her love for his voice, for his thoughts, for the concerts she saw... was a enourmous pleasure for her. And here I am, also, not crying for Em, but just trying to tell her, that her friends, the one's that did care for her... still do come in and not let it go away, as wherever she is, she still loves Andrea Bocelli.
thanks my friend, for the kindness of you.
You are a real pleasure for me.
I am humbly grateful, that Andrea Bocelli has members, as many that are here, that follow Andrea Bocelli line of thought, of kindness of respect and of integrity.
Pim

Previous

Return to Poetry