Need help

Technical information

Moderators: Renate, Management

Need help

Postby Leigh on Mon 26 Mar, 2007 4:32 am

How do I put an avatar on the board? I looked under preferances but nothing for an avatar. Can someone please help?
Leigh

Postby Michelle on Mon 26 Mar, 2007 8:59 am

HI Leigh! You go to your Profile page (you can see the link above the posts section on all thread pages). There is an avatar section at the bottom of the page. Hope that helps!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Leigh on Mon 26 Mar, 2007 5:13 pm

Thanks Michelle!
I went there and there is no place to put a URL for my picture. It only gives me a choice of pictures that I don't want ? Am I supposed to copy and paste? If so can I paste on top of one of two pictures that are shown?
Leigh

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Sun 15 Apr, 2007 9:37 pm

Long ago I chose my avatar from images in my own files, and sent it to Ballanti. He uploaded it, and you can still find it in the "misc" gallery. It is the pic with the musical angels, which is now used by more people. Therefor I would like to change my avatar, this one:

This is my yellow-crowned amazon parrot Borre, who sings along with Andrea's music and tries to imitate his voice...

So, Renate or Massimiliano, could you please upload this avatar, so that I can use it here?
Last edited by LaSignoraMusica on Mon 16 Apr, 2007 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in the equality of all people, I try to respect all living creatures, and I believe in the power of love.
LaSignoraMusica

Return to Info