Craiglist.com

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Craiglist.com

Postby Rosej on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 3:01 am

[align=justify]I have noticed lately a few people asking advice on how to sell tickets. There is a site called Craiglist. And I believe if I am not mistaken it was West who first mentioned it here. Well I had 2 extra tickets for the NY venue and I put them on Craiglist and I sold them within 3 days. I don't know whether it was because it was for the NY venue or not but they sold. There is no fee for using this service and it is very easy to navigate their site. Pick the state you want to sell the tickets in and make up a few lines for your add. As an extra incentive you may wish to subtract the service fee you paid for the tickets (that is what I did). If you accept a check (which I did) just make sure it clears the bank prior to sending the tickets. You will want to FEDEX them. I hope this helps someone trying to sell their tickets. And, thanks to West for putting me on to this site.

Rose Marie
Rosej

Re: Craiglist.com

Postby westsiderny on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 3:33 am

Rosej wrote:[align=justify]I have noticed lately a few people asking advice on how to sell tickets. There is a site called Craiglist. And I believe if I am not mistaken it was West who first mentioned it here.

I am glad you could sell your tickets, Rose Marie. Yes, I gave advise to someone here:

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewt ... 7718#67718

but we never heard from her about the results. Hope she could sell the tickets, although I am sure she did since she never mentioned the topic again... :wink:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Return to Concert