December 7th %u2013 Madison Square Garden %u2013 New York, NY

December 8th %u2013 Continental Airlines Arena %u2013 East Rutherford, NJ

December 11th - Hard Rock Live %u2013 Hollywood, FL

December 12th %u2013 Hard Rock Live %u2013 Hollywood, FL

December 14th %u2013 Jobing Arena %u2013 Phoenix, AZ

December 15th %u2013 Honda Center %u2013 Anaheim, CA

PRESALE: Monday 9/24 @ 10am %u2013 Sunday 9/30 @ 10pm

PASSWORD: TUSCANY

[CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR TICKETS BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC] link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/773296
Last edited by Renate on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby rhinotuff on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:46 am

How do we get fan club pre sale tickets??? I want to get it for Dec 15th but dont know how!! HELP!
rhinotuff

Postby Patrice Adams on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 1:35 am

rhinotuff do not worry, we fans will inform and help each other. If you can get to Anahiem Honda Center 9/24/2007 by 10am you can puchase tickets, I am soooooo excited now, I have been emailing the center for many months...God does answer prayers, what a wonderful gift to see Andrea sing.for us. I don't know what fan club presale tickets are . Just thank you Andrea thank you Signoria bella Veronica. Hope to see you , we are the ones waving Roses. Smile Andrea Oh Andrea please , please consider singing "Caino, Pagliaccio" I love how you brought those lyrics to life. love Ciao :santa:
Patrice Adams

Postby achudd on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 2:45 am

Dear Renata......How do I receive my Fan Club presale password. I am aready an American Express Platinum cardholder so I have that password, but I would rather purchase my tickets through the Fan Club....Thank You.....Andy Chudd
achudd

Postby Lynnanne on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 3:10 am

achudd, i was planning to get my ticket through Amex but didn't know I needed a password. Can you tell me what it is? Do you need Platinum card? I have a Gold card, does that work?? Help!

Thanks,
Lynn
Lynnanne

Postby rhinotuff on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 4:11 am

Renata, please don't forget about me. I am not an American Express card holder and I really would like to get the password as well. I really really want to buy them through the fan club pre-sale. And Patrice I'm actually in San Francisco going to Anaheim JUST for his concert! So I can't go there and buy them myself. The fan club password (fan club pre-sale tickets) is what I am really counting on! So please anyone who may know the password, HELP!!!
rhinotuff

Postby Glory_94 on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 8:31 am

o wow. but why, WHY he goes in US... ok, i understand that he's a big artist, he's a genius and things like that... but.. Palermo never?? :cry: ok, good concerts, americans!
oO°-- Tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore è che l'amore è tutto!! --°Oo
Glory_94

Postby Renate on Sun 23 Sep, 2007 7:59 pm

achudd wrote:Dear Renata......How do I receive my Fan Club presale password. I am aready an American Express Platinum cardholder so I have that password, but I would rather purchase my tickets through the Fan Club....Thank You.....Andy Chudd

I just sent out the presale information to the Bocelli.de subscribers.
and... :-$ ... I add the information to the first message on this thread.
good luck everybody who is trying to get tickets tomorrow.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

presale

Postby Patrice Adams on Wed 26 Sep, 2007 2:11 am

Renate why are presale tickets only offered to American express cards,
seems strange, Ihave the other cards, or cash. Is there any other way to take advantage of offer, and it is only offered to whom?, Fans on this site or everyone? Silly question, I feel like a kid, when I believed in santa's coming, the anxiety and excitement looking forward to catching a glimpse of him coming down the chimney, oh well life loses it's magic and wonder but now there is someone coming, bearing gifts for us all, Andrea's beautifull voice give me joy and a glimpse of heaven. Corny but so true. Like the rest of the world I dream and pray to see him, shake his hand and say hello but I don't think I .
Patrice Adams

Postby westsiderny on Wed 26 Sep, 2007 3:52 am

Are you trying to buy tickets for the venues in California? If so, for the Honda Center look for tickets under Fan Club Presale and the password is TUSCANY. For the Anaheim venue look for tickets under Internet Presale and the password is also TUSCANY. You can pay with any credit card. Cash only if you are going to the Ticketmaster office.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

ticket help

Postby Patrice Adams on Wed 26 Sep, 2007 8:22 pm

westsiderny thank you so much. Where are you going to enjoy Andrea?
Patrice Adams

Postby westsiderny on Wed 26 Sep, 2007 8:56 pm

I will be seeing him at the Madison Square Garden... close to home... :cheers:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Seattle or Portland

Postby RoseAnna on Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:04 pm

Will we ever be able to get Andrea in the Great Northwest? We have been trying to get to a concert and getting to southern California or Vegas is virtually impossible for many of us in Oregon or Washington during the month of December. We would love at least one concert in Seattle or Portland. What are the chances? I'd be first in line for tickets!!!!!
RoseAnna

Postby jcarroll on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi everyone, i'm embarrassed to admit that while i've been a fan of andrea for years, i never became a member of his fan club and now i discover this wealth of information being shared among other fan clubs; it's exhilarating!. anyhow, now that i know the presale code, i tried to get tickets for Anaheim, CA, but the seats are not that great (but then again, they've been on sale since the 24th). i'm in san diego and the closest venue is anaheim. could anyone advise if i should wait till tomorrow (Mon) when it's avail. to the general public for better seats? does anyone know how the whole presale thing works? do they release only a certain # of tickets in each section or is it just first come first take on presale and when it's open to the public, it's whatever is left over from the presale? :scratch: somebody please tell me. thank you.
jcarroll

Postby nastya2007 on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 6:51 pm

Hi, RoseAnna
I do have the same problem here! He will certainly never come to Kazakhstan. I hope I will be able to go somewhere he will give a concert. You are lucky anyway to have him there. I will never be that lucky...
nastya2007

Postby Yakima on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:29 pm

welcome RoseAnna. Last Dec Andrea was to be in Seattle but it was cancelled , I really don't see him coming to the northwest anytime soon. so we will have to enjoy all the information other fans post. Thankfully there is lots of pictures and news of Andrea.
Yakima

Postby Sandy on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:54 am

I am also a long time fan. I live in Pgh.Pa, but just bought my ticket for the Dec. 14th concert in Arizona. Now I just have to figure out how to get there(lol). Anyone else going to that concert?
Sandy

Postby Patrice Adams on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 10:13 pm

Hello Everyone, I just got my tickets!!!! I am so excited I can't sit still I 'm a kid again. It has been a long time, seven years since I saw Andrea in concert , though I never met him, I feel like a good friend I have missed for so long is coming home. I have had contact with some fans coming from San Francisco and will meet them at the restrauant in their hotel, please let us know if you are coming and want to connect.
Love and joy always. Grazie Andrea can't wait to see that smile :oops:
Patrice Adams

Postby amava on Tue 02 Oct, 2007 12:33 am

Wow im so excited i have gotten all of the information for the concert in Florida but the tickets are at a steap price $935 to be exact but i still got them anyways i will be in the front row thanks to a friend;) its cost so much because two of my family members are going to see him with me and i have been waiting for the longest to see him live and hopefully i can get a autograph but i just want to see him this is going to be great i look forward to seeing you Andrea;)
amava

Postby KSD on Tue 02 Oct, 2007 9:56 pm

Anyone going to Vegas? Finally recieved decent tickets at a price I can live with. This will only be my third concert. Hope to turn it into a mini vacation.
KSD

Postby eveluna on Sat 06 Oct, 2007 1:16 am

Hi Patrice,
I'm a longtime fan, yet a new member of the fan club (although I used to check it out for a long time). I'm in San Jose and plan to go to the Dec. 2 concert with my husband. Are you in the SF Bay Area? I'd like to hear from other members, locally or otherwise. Actually, I'll be traveling to Tuscany early November for a few days for the second time in a couple of months. I can't wait to visit San Gimignano again...Any fan club members near there?It IS like having Christmas twice this year PLUS when I come back I'll get to see Andrea in concert. I feel very lucky these days! Ciao,
Eveluna
eveluna

no subject

Postby jezabel66a on Thu 11 Oct, 2007 2:44 am

jezabel66a

U. S. Tour

Postby carolann1957 on Thu 11 Oct, 2007 1:15 pm

is anyone going to the concert in new jersey?
carolann1957

Postby Sandy on Thu 11 Oct, 2007 6:06 pm

If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I bought tickets by using the fan pre-sale password. I was very happy to get them. But the next day I saw that there were even better seats available at the price I paid. I called Ticketmaster to see if I could get the much better seats, but was told that was not possible. Has anyone ever had a problem like this and if so was there a solution. I am not compalining(much), but would prefer to be as close as possible since I am willing to pay. I thought the pre-sale was so we at the forum could get the best possible seats available before tickets went on public sale.
Sandy

Postby DueBaci on Fri 12 Oct, 2007 2:25 am

Hi Sandy,

you are not alone in your problem. I think that a certain number of tickets ... in each section... are sold at different times.. There is no way to know what seats, or how many of each, are available at fan presale... or what will be offered to the general public when they are opened up for sale to everyone. Many, many times I hear stories of people who wait until the tickets go on sale to the general public (after the fan presale)... and they get much better seats.

My friends and I usually look at the *fan presale* ... and if the seats are relatively good. We buy them. Then, at the regular sale, if there are better seats... we buy those too.... and sell the others. We also look at ticketbrokers... not just anyone.. but maybe one we have used before.. and decide if the tickets they are selling are worth the extra price.... then we take the best tickets we bought and sell the others. not to make a profit. We will try to sell only to other fans, for face value ... what we paid for them... usually we have no problem because there is always someone we know that decides later that they want a ticket... and we have it for them... and then if we still have extra tickets, will advertise either here, or on one of the Bocelli lists we belong to. I don't recall ever being *stuck* with tickets that no one wanted.

it gets complicated. Especially when Tickemaster sells the tickets... fan presale is only online... then there was an AOL presale.. also only online.. Passwords involved...and there is no way to chose your seat online. They give you *best available* and the same seats show up again and again .. and now I see that you can get on the internet and get the passwords from those who collect them ... and then sell them for a price... a lot of really good tickets are gobbled up by ticket brokers... even at fan presales...and nothing can be done about it... then there was a sale from the venue ( the place where the concert was being held) also only online... Then I thought, well ... I'll just go down to a ticketmaster location... but, I cannot buy tickets at a ticketmaster location in Florida... and buy tickets for a concert in Phoenix... if I live in Florida. I can only go to a ticketmaster location ... and buy tickets for my *zone* or area. Then there is always calling the Ticketmaster number and speaking to someone on the phone.. but, that ties up at least an hour or two... and you have to do it the minute they go on sale to the public.. or you can forget it... and even then as you are online deciding if you want the tickets or not... POOF .... someone else has bought them... and you are now 17 rows back from the tickets you were offered only 15 seconds ago.
It's exhausting I know. But, for us, it's worth it.

YES ANDREA ... Have you any idea what it is we go through just to get tickets to come and hear you sing ?
DueBaci

Next

Return to Concert