DECEMBER 2007 ANDREA BOCELLI US TOUR:

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Sandy on Fri 12 Oct, 2007 8:42 pm

That was quite a mouth full, but helpful.
Thanks
Sandy

Postby RoseAnna on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 3:52 am

Thank you Yakima and Nastya2007. It was kind of you to respond. I still hope that one day Andrea will be nearby for all of us.
RoseAnna

Postby Sandy on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 7:43 pm

If anyone needs tickets for Andrea's concert in Arizona I have 3 very good tickets. I bought tickets not realizing my sister did too. Now we have extras. would love to sell them to a fan here on the site.
Sandy

Postby Patrice Adams on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:51 am

DuBaci come to Dec 15 in Anaheim you are welcome if you need a place to stay, there are several fans comi ng from all over and there will be an AB fest at a restrauant close to the performance last year I was to shy to meet anyone but this year I go for the gusto! Would love to meet you a nd evaluna! Love to everyone Ciao
Patrice Adams

Postby eveluna on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 5:10 am

Patrice--Gosh, I'd love to come down and meet with you and other fans! But I'm up here in NorCal, going to the San Jose concert! And, I simply don't think I can afford to go to 2 concerts in such a short time! I'll be with you all in spirit, though!
Maybe next time we can coordinate something down there or up here! I'd love to meet others of this wonderful club!
Eve (Eveluna)
eveluna

2 December 2nd, San Jose Tickets for Sale

Postby chipette on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 4:46 pm

I purchased two tickets through the fan club within 20 hours of the Dec 2nd, San Jose, CA tickets going on sale. They are in section 116, row 16, seats 19 & 20. I got them as a late annaversary, birthday present for hubby and christmas present to me deal. Then just the other day I found tickets after the club sale in seats that were more of what I wanted and purchased them, :lol: so now I have the two above mentioned tickets for sale. I am not asking any more than what I paid for them which was $296.00 each. this includes that lovely convenice charge. I have tried to re-sell them through ticketmaster and I have had not luck getting on do to that. So I thought I would just offer them here. I will accept cash or money orders (drawn from western Union, post office or Bank of America only). I live in the East Bay and could meet you to deliever. If anyone is interested, please call me at 510.427.0833 (cell) or email me at chipette@comcast.net :wink:
chipette

Postby DueBaci on Fri 26 Oct, 2007 3:43 am

Patrice Adams wrote: DuBaci come to Dec 15 in Anaheim you are welcome if you need a place to stay, there are several fans comi ng from all over and there will be an AB fest at a restrauant close to the performance last year I was to shy to meet anyone but this year I go for the gusto! Would love to meet you a nd evaluna! Love to everyone Ciao

Hi Patrice ... that is very sweet of you to invite me... unfortunately, I will not be able to come to Anaheim..

thank you though for the invitation...

it's a wonderful thing to meet other AB fans.. I now have several long time friends as well. Go for the gusto ! I was very shy about it at first also... and a little embarassed at being an "older woman" flying half way across the country every chance I could get... to hear someone sing ... I mean really. I just didn't do that kind of thing.. before Andrea. Now I fly anywhere and everywhere when I can ...... and I have the BEST time ! ...
DueBaci

Postby migrom1 on Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:49 pm

Hi Renate:
How do I get presale ticket to the Concert in Florida, my sister is going to celebrate her 40th wedding anniversary and would like to purchase ticket as a gift. Is there any discount for the fan club and how do I get them? Thanks :?:
migrom1

Postby westsiderny on Sat 27 Oct, 2007 12:05 am

The Pre-sales are over. You better hurry up and buy your tickets from Ticketmaster as soon as possible. I just checked and I may be mistaken, but looks like if there are not too many seats available in each section and in both dates.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/773296
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby migrom1 on Sat 27 Oct, 2007 3:44 am

Thank you westsiderny, I was hoping to get a discount, if I had the money I will buy front row every night, everywhere in USA, will travel and follow him through all the concerts thanks anyway.
migrom1

Postby westsiderny on Sat 27 Oct, 2007 4:07 am

No discount in pre-sales for the fan club whatsoever... Sometimes I wonder what is the purpose of those pre-sales... not only for the fan club but for certain credit cards holders... Sometimes you get better seats buying tickets during the regular sales. :D
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby migrom1 on Sat 27 Oct, 2007 4:51 pm

Thanks westsiderny, I really thought buying through the fan club will be a discount. I always thought there should be certain amount of tickets reserved of good seats for the fan-club that would be awesome, sold at regular price and distributed to the fan club maybe as a lottery ticket win, something like that. There is a purpose and will enjoy the privileges of being proudly part of the fan-club. Maybe someday. Best regards,
migrom1

Tickets for Sale

Postby auce1993 on Mon 05 Nov, 2007 5:11 pm

I hate to change the subject somewhat, but I need a little help here. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do this, so please forgive me if I'm in error.

My wife and I purchased tickets for the Dec 1 performance in Las Vegas. However, due to an unforseen scheduling conflict, we won't be able to attend. I don't want to make any money off of the tickets, so I'll sell them at the price that I purchased them. They are in Section E, Row J, Seats 9 & 10. I'll sell them for $586.65, and I'll mail them to you. That's the ticket price of $275 each, plus a convenience charge of $15.50 each, plus Ticketmaster's delivery charge of $2.50, plus Ticketmaster's convenience charge of $3.15.

Please let me know, I'd love for someone to enjoy these tickets.

Thank you
auce1993

Postby Sandy on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 12:37 am

If there are any forum fans going to the Vegas concert please let me know. It would be very nice to meet and say hi. This will be my first concert and I am so very excited. This is one time when I would wish time to past, but then I hope time to go very slowly while at Andrea's concert. I want to spend as much time in his presence as possible. I can not wait!!
Sandy

Postby Nicky12 on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 6:42 pm

Hi my name is Nicole and I've just joined the forum. I tried to join about a year ago but never got my activation email but I'm really excited to finally be able to post here! I'm going to the December 8 concert at Continental Arena. It will be my third time but I'm as excited as if it was my first! I'm sure you all know how I feel. Nothing I've ever heard or seen can compare to his voice. I wish I knew how to explain it but I don't think the words exist!
Nicky12

Postby carolina1954 on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 6:52 pm

Nicole, the excitement inreases with each concert :)

You will have a great time, and after it is over, you will be plotting how and where you can see him next time !

Welcome to the club....
carolina1954

Postby Nicky12 on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 7:30 pm

Thanks! It's great to finally be able to talk to people who feel the same way :D
Nicky12

Postby belinda mello on Wed 07 Nov, 2007 3:23 am

glory i live in the united states but i will probably never get to see him in concert. omaha is a big city out in the middle of knowwhere. and to travel to another state is impossible, so i listen to his music and watch his dvd, and catch him on tv when he is on. bel
belinda mello

December 2007 Andrea Bocelli US Tour

Postby carolann1957 on Wed 07 Nov, 2007 12:18 pm

Nicky12, I'll be at the Dec. 8 show at Continental Arena, too! and it will be my third time seeing him! I can't wait!!!! I'll be in section 9, row b if you want to say hi!
carolann1957

Postby Nicky12 on Wed 07 Nov, 2007 4:09 pm

carolann1957, I will certainly make a visit to section 9 :) 30 days and counting!

belinda mello, I was in Omaha this summer for nationals and it's very strange to me that there aren't any concerts out there because you have not 1 but 2 arenas! That's definitely disappointing :(
Nicky12

Previous

Return to Concert