US Tour

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby westsiderny on Mon 24 Sep, 2007 9:27 pm

KSD wrote:Does anyone know the presale password for Vegas?

It all depends...

For the American Express Gold Card Events, you need a password that the card company sends you in advance.
(no presale today)

For the American Express Cardmembers Presale you don't need a password.

For the Fan Club Presale and payment with any credit card, the password is: TUSCANY.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Lynnanne on Tue 25 Sep, 2007 1:52 am

Not going to Hollywood, Meri, but I got my ticket for E. Rutherford...yes, yes, yes!! This is my first-ever concert and I can't tell you how excited I am. I live in SC but am flying up for the concert. Luckily, my daughter lives near the arena so I'll get to visit with her also. Counting the days...

:D :D :D

Lynn
Lynnanne

Postby Rosej on Tue 25 Sep, 2007 3:23 am

Lynn
I'm so glad for you. I am going to the one in NY. This will be my 4th concert and, as everyone can attest to, it always seems like the first.
Have a GREAT TIME.
Rosej

Postby blue on Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:11 am

Hi Rosemarie,

Jenny and I are going to New York as well. Maybe we'll see you there again!

Karen
blue

Postby Rosej on Tue 25 Sep, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi Karen
Yes, it would be great to see you both again. I'm going with my daughter this time. Tell Jenny hello.

Rosemarie
Rosej

Postby Milleluna2 on Tue 25 Sep, 2007 7:24 pm

This time around, I have money for his concert!! I am going to get to the Anaheim, Calif concert!! I'm nervous already. I can't miss him this year!! What a nice holiday season gift! Maybe I will run into him somehow, someway !! It's nice to dream.....
Milleluna2

Postby angelfire on Wed 26 Sep, 2007 7:41 pm

hi all - excuse the typing - recovering from shoulder surgery and left arm in a sling. missed andrea 2 years ago in vegas but i hit the jackpot this year. our pbs station had promotion sunday the 23rd and i purchased a floor seat. i cannot remember being this thrilled in ages. i live close to the vegas strip and from my patio i can see the mgm grand where andrea is performing. after living in vegas for 10 yrs not much gets my attention but the exception is seeing the greatest tenor in my lifetime appear in person. everyone enjoy ! i truly will.
angelfire

Postby joonbug on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:55 am

My hope and wish is that perhaps Andrea's tour in the US will extend into January/February and maybe a venue closer to my home in Ohio and I can go. Will have Christmas bonus money from work and can afford up close tickets then!! Ah, to dream......
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Janice on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 1:07 pm

joonbug wrote:My hope and wish is that perhaps Andrea's tour in the US will extend into January/February and maybe a venue closer to my home in Ohio and I can go. Will have Christmas bonus money from work and can afford up close tickets then!! Ah, to dream......

I wouldn't count on the tour extending, especially that long (!), but I would save that bonus money for his return. :) I saw my fourth concert in Columbus (2001), so you know the magic HAS happened in Ohio. Keep an open mind about travel, though, if possible. I went from Chicago to Columbus--and had a great time! :D
Janice

Postby Gloria M on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 3:33 pm

Janice wrote:
joonbug wrote:My hope and wish is that perhaps Andrea's tour in the US will extend into January/February and maybe a venue closer to my home in Ohio and I can go. Will have Christmas bonus money from work and can afford up close tickets then!! Ah, to dream......

I wouldn't count on the tour extending, especially that long (!), but I would save that bonus money for his return. :) I saw my fourth concert in Columbus (2001), so you know the magic HAS happened in Ohio. Keep an open mind about travel, though, if possible. I went from Chicago to Columbus--and had a great time! :D

In the past, Andrea has performed in various locations in the midwest. I've heard him in Nashville, Columbus, Chicago, and Auburn Hills (Detroit). It seemed like attendance was good at all four concerts so I'm not sure why they don't include a midwest location on all tours. I'm not opposed to traveling to hear him, but I would be thrilled if the schedulers could keep those of us in the middle of the country in mind! :)

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby Janice on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 4:13 pm

Gloria M wrote:
In the past, Andrea has performed in various locations in the midwest. I've heard him in Nashville, Columbus, Chicago, and Auburn Hills (Detroit). It seemed like attendance was good at all four concerts so I'm not sure why they don't include a midwest location on all tours. I'm not opposed to traveling to hear him, but I would be thrilled if the schedulers could keep those of us in the middle of the country in mind! :)

Don't get me wrong with suggesting joonbug keep an open mind about travel. The travel you mention here, Gloria, is exactly the kind I have in mind--accessible for those of us in the middle of the country without costing too much. I don't know how many folks on this site are familiar with the Dr. Seuss story "Horton Hears A Who" but there is a part where the Whos need to be noticed and they all shout together, "WE ARE HERE!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!", over and over. Perhaps the middle USA should try this? :lol:
Janice

Postby Gloria M on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 4:59 pm

Janice wrote:
Gloria M wrote:

Don't get me wrong with suggesting joonbug keep an open mind about travel. The travel you mention here, Gloria, is exactly the kind I have in mind--accessible for those of us in the middle of the country without costing too much. I don't know how many folks on this site are familiar with the Dr. Seuss story "Horton Hears A Who" but there is a part where the Whos need to be noticed and they all shout together, "WE ARE HERE!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!", over and over. Perhaps the middle USA should try this? :lol:

Another great Dr. Seuss book is "Oh, The Places You'll Go!" Little did we know how true that would be when we became Bocelli fans! :lol:

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby Meri on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 7:49 am

I just realized, the 12th (the day of the concert) is the day that all of my final projects for school are due. I'll be graduating with my bachelor's on the 15th. So the concert will be right in the middle. What a graduation gift, eh?!!!
be excellent to each other
Meri

Postby Sandy on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 3:10 am

I am so excited I just bought my first concert tickets to see Andrea. I have most of his CDs and DVDs, but have until now not been able to go to a concert. I live in PA. but got tickets for the concert in Arizona, why? I don't know, but if anyone else is going to that one on this forum, let me know maybe we can meet.
Sandy

Postby LaCavallerizza on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 5:25 am

Rosej wrote:Hi Karen
Yes, it would be great to see you both again. I'm going with my daughter this time. Tell Jenny hello.

Rosemarie

Hello Rosemarie!
I've only been poping in periodically, (avoiding the computer these days since I've been suffering from headaches from the bad lighting and computer glares at works etc over the last couple of months..)

But I do hope we will get the chance run into you and other fans in NY.
I debated for days and decided I couldn't afford to go this time .....until 10 minutes before the tickets went on sale then I changed my mind...haha!
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Previous

Return to Concert