Audience Manners

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Milleluna2 on Thu 19 Jul, 2007 11:28 pm

At a concert in California, USA in 2003, I had to ask the people sitting next to me to please not talk while Andrea is singing. They nodded their "okay". They seem to understand, but I couldn't believe I had to point out to them they were talking during the performance. The guy had on a tuxedo, too. A fake show of class and he was the one doing the most talking.
Milleluna2

Postby Milleluna2 on Thu 19 Jul, 2007 11:38 pm

People - don't hesitate to ask people to please be quiet during a concert. If they are bothering you and ruinning your concert experience, don't let them get aways with that. Speak up! Nicely, but speak up.
Milleluna2

Postby joonbug on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:19 am

Many people are just plain rude and evidently have so much money that they think nothing of talking and being loud and disruptive during concerts. I have seen Sarah Brightman 4 times in concert and with our finances, it is a great sacrifice. So I relish every second of a live concert that I am attending. My goodness, Andrea, in concert would be a concert that I would not want to miss one second of, by talking and eating and moving about!!! What is wrong with people!!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Previous

Return to Concert