Faenol Photos revisited

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Faenol Photos revisited

Postby Lelly on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 9:47 pm

I've just been browsing through some old links in my "favourites" and came across these photos of the Faenol Festival in 2005. Some of you may not have seen them but I think they're worth looking at again, especially Gallery 11 with Bryn. The first one made my stomach turn over - that's what it must be like to have Andrea looking at you. Wow!

http://www.faenolfestival.com/gallery11.htm
Lesley
Lelly

Postby kbarham on Sun 24 Jun, 2007 5:59 pm

Thanks Lesley for the link. It was nice to look back to remember what a fantastic night we had at the Faenol Festival and boy wasn't it windy there! Hope you and Bob are ok. Take care.
Karen
kbarham

Postby kbarham on Sun 24 Jun, 2007 6:01 pm

Sorry Lesley, I meant to type Rob and not Bob. It's seeing those photos, my minds all over the place now!
Karen
kbarham

Re: Faenol Photos revisited

Postby annacelli on Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:32 am

Lelly wrote:I've just been browsing through some old links in my "favourites" and came across these photos of the Faenol Festival in 2005. Some of you may not have seen them but I think they're worth looking at again, especially Gallery 11 with Bryn. The first one made my stomach turn over - that's what it must be like to have Andrea looking at you. Wow!

http://www.faenolfestival.com/gallery11.htm

Thank you for the link Lelly. On http://www.photolibrarywales.com you can see (maybe) the same pictures, but you can download these without a copyright-protection-mark.
annacelli

Postby crocodileshoes on Mon 25 Jun, 2007 4:00 pm

DEAR LELLY, Thankyou so very much for this link; WOW there are some GORGEOUS photos of ANDREA on there; so happy to be able to see them; THANKYOU ANNACELLI for the other link too ! :D :D :D :D :D :wink:
crocodileshoes

Postby Lelly on Mon 25 Jun, 2007 7:57 pm

Annaceli - that's a great link - I can actually see my husband in the picture of the crowd queueing!
Lesley
Lelly

Postby Free-dom on Sun 01 Jul, 2007 8:16 pm

I don't know if I am the only one that noticed this but in the first photo with Andrea and Bryn Hugging. Andrea has his eyes open and you can see that his eyes are a glassy light blue.

It took my breath away. He is so ooooo beautiful. I love this man

Free
Free-dom

Postby carolina1954 on Sun 01 Jul, 2007 10:19 pm

Free-dom wrote:I don't know if I am the only one that noticed this but in the first photo with Andrea and Bryn Hugging. Andrea has his eyes open and you can see that his eyes are a glassy light blue.

Free

No, you are not the only one....
carolina1954

Postby Southerngirl on Mon 02 Jul, 2007 12:06 am

I wonder how one man could be so loved by so many. I'm not a person that is swayed by entertainers - I certainly have never belonged to a fan club before - there was never anyone I thought worth the effort - then I heard him sing which peaked my interest . . . then I him . . .

and now I love him too! Sometimes I feel a bit foolish feeling this way about someone I don't even know. I feel foolish getting on google earth and seaching Italy for Forte de Marmi and looking for his house (as if I could find it). There is something about all this that doesn't seem very healthy - but I don't want it to stop.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby eleanora on Mon 02 Jul, 2007 12:40 am

Hi Southerngirl - I'm sure many of us feel exactly as you do BUT I do not thinl there is anything unhealthy about it. Andrea communicates to us all with his wonderful voice, when he sings it is like he is only singing for you, of course we love him and it doesn't matter that we never have and likely never will actually meet him we feel we already know him and that he cares for us - listen to me go on and on , I still don't think its unhealthy - just enjoy it Southerngirl and welcome to the forum. :)
eleanora

Postby Southerngirl on Mon 02 Jul, 2007 12:59 am

Thanks eleanora - your right, of course, Andrea does communicate to us through his music - he touches our souls. I enjoy my time spent on the forum and I like seaching the internet for new pictures or an article I haven't read - (now that doesn't sound reall good either) - he's certainly worth the effort.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Return to Concert