Concerto a Lajatico, Teatro del Silenzio

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby LaCavallerizza on Wed 23 May, 2007 11:41 pm

I'll be carless too, so I'll have to find accomodations for Lajatico. I'll be in Pisa but I'm told I can take a train to..forget where..then a bus from there to Lajatico (but there won't be any bus going back by the time the concert ends). I would love to be able to stay a couple of days around the area anyway.

Oh...I could hardly focus at work today I'm getting so excited about this whole trip!
Anne, Jan, are you travelling by yourselves as well?
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Anne on Thu 24 May, 2007 6:44 am

Jenny, you are right, there will be no bus connection after the end of the concert. For timetable of the buses from Pontedera to La Sterza/Lajatico go to
http://www.cpt.pisa.it/orari/extra.htm
Bus number 470 and 500.
There is another difficulty: not all buses from Pontedera go to Lajatico, you have to change at La Sterza! (La Sterza is at the main street from Pontedera to Volterra, where the bus is going)

For having a look to a map of the region go to
http://www.borghitoscani.com/mappa/lajatico.htm

For the train connection from Pisa to Pontedera, it`s round about 30 minutes, you can look at
http://trenitalia.it

For accommodation at Lajatico I would recommend you to contact the people of the Teatro del Silenzio. I have found mine only by accident, there are so many links in the net. For most of the hotels/bed&breakfast/apartements which were offered you need a car.
Anne

Postby Francesca on Thu 24 May, 2007 7:17 am

Grazie Renate e Anne :)

Lo saro' per il futuro.....chissà?
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby kaycarley on Thu 24 May, 2007 8:00 am

Thank you very much for the bus timetable link Anne. Although I will not be there for the concert I will be in Volterra shortly before and this gives me a good idea of the places I can get to by public transport. Very useful.
kaycarley

concert

Postby patriciabutler on Thu 24 May, 2007 1:51 pm

Hello everyone, Can't tell you how disappointed I am that I will be unable to go to the concert this year, where I work the summer holiday allocation is booked way in advance so I had to take a chance - didn't work out this time so I will focus on next year - and save more euros to spend when I get there! My greatest disappointment is that I won't meet the 'little group of travellers' who talked of it earlier in the year.
For those who are able to go , I am sure that you will have a wonderful time .
Tricia
patriciabutler

Postby kaycarley on Thu 24 May, 2007 2:41 pm

Won't it be wonderful if we get to know the dates well in advance next year so that more of us have the opportunity to attend this event?
kaycarley

Postby patriciabutler on Thu 24 May, 2007 3:08 pm

Yes Kay it would be, and I hope it may be so, but I can understand what a monumentous task it must be to organise and bring together different performers,who all have schedules of their own, for one night. not forgetting all the support work that must happen to enable them to do their stuff. Lets give three cheers for all those who beaver away in the background , who enable the 'stars' to stand in the spotlight.
patriciabutler

Postby LaCavallerizza on Thu 24 May, 2007 6:03 pm

Thanks for that information Anne, that's great!

ps: I just want to make sure you also got the last e-mail from the ticket office saying the concert was at 8:15pm now rather than 9:00pm.

Also, if anyone checks their order history on the Ticketone site and notices the confirmed orders show"no results found" don't panic (like I did :) ) they said it's only because they have to update the tickets due to the time change and we should be able to see the confirmations soon! So the tickets haven't been sent yet either.
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Anne on Thu 24 May, 2007 7:36 pm

Yes, I have got the e-mail with the information about changing the time.
And since beginning of the week I have wait for the ticket, they wanted to send it with "express carrier", I wondered why it did not arrive (I won`t say it was panic, but I felt a bit anxious about it :roll: )!! Thanks for explanation!
Anne

Postby janrdobbs on Thu 24 May, 2007 7:42 pm

LaCavallerizza wrote:I'll be carless too, so I'll have to find accomodations for Lajatico. I'll be in Pisa but I'm told I can take a train to..forget where..then a bus from there to Lajatico (but there won't be any bus going back by the time the concert ends). I would love to be able to stay a couple of days around the area anyway.

Oh...I could hardly focus at work today I'm getting so excited about this whole trip!
Anne, Jan, are you travelling by yourselves as well?

Hi Jenny, I know what you mean about being excited, I cant seem to concentrate on anything at the moment either! No, I wont be by myself, me and hubby are both going to concert and we have a hire car as we're on holiday in Pomerance that week. 8)
I got the email about the start time.... thanks for info on order history on ticketone site...Phew, I'd have panicked like you!!!!
Jan
janrdobbs

Postby Anne on Tue 29 May, 2007 6:22 pm

Just five minutes ago I`ve got my ticket!!!! :D Lajatico, I am coming....... :bounce:
Anne

Postby janrdobbs on Tue 29 May, 2007 7:10 pm

Anne wrote:Just five minutes ago I`ve got my ticket!!!! :D Lajatico, I am coming....... :bounce:

:lol: Fantastic Anne, how exciting! Still waiting here but knowing you've got yours they've gotta be on their way. Can't wait! :lol:

Jan
janrdobbs

Postby Anne on Tue 29 May, 2007 7:34 pm

Certainly your tickets are on the way, Jan, my ticket has been sent away on Friday, May 25.
Really exciting...
Anne

Postby amava on Tue 29 May, 2007 7:41 pm

i would love to go to the concert in lajatico i love itay and to go see andrea their would be a bonus but im to young to go alone and my mother is sceptic about other countries but when he comes to america i will definitly go to a concert:)
amava

Postby LaCavallerizza on Tue 29 May, 2007 10:22 pm

I got my ticket today too!! \:D/

And the girl from the Teatro e-mailed me with a confirmation for accomodations for July 4 and 5 about 20min from Lajatico. It's apparantly right on the bus route from Pontedera to Volterra so I'll definitely have to check out Volterra too before I go back to Pisa! The hotel looks really nice....and I'm so excited, their site mentiones there's horseback riding in the area....a Bocelli Concert and riding in the Tuscan hills...I'll be in heaven!

:D :D :D
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby DueBaci on Wed 30 May, 2007 1:50 am

well... I can't speak for anyone else.. but, I sure am getting excited that youse guys are so excited about going to italy.

I mean .. it's only 5 weeks away !!

.. and we'd like a full report when you get back home ok ?

oh my Jesus. riding horseback in Tuscany. you lucky thing you !

safe travel to all.
DueBaci

Postby janrdobbs on Wed 30 May, 2007 3:29 pm

Anne wrote:Certainly your tickets are on the way, Jan, my ticket has been sent away on Friday, May 25.
Really exciting...

\:D/ You were right Anne, they've just arrived! Exciting or WHAT!!!!! :lol:

Jan
janrdobbs

Postby Anne on Wed 30 May, 2007 8:20 pm

Great, Jan! The advantage now is, that we have not to wait such a long time, only 5 weeks....
Hope to see you and Jenny anywhere around the concert!

Is anyone else at the forum who will go to Lajatico?

I know from some other German fans they are going.
Anne

Postby carolina1954 on Wed 30 May, 2007 8:51 pm

I am.
Even though David Foster is going to be there, whom I don't like, and I think it willl be a bit of a media frenzy, I decided I wanted to be in those surroundings, in that atmosphere.
I have only bought a 57 euro ticket as I was not prepared to spend 217 euro and then be stuck behind a camera, possibly.
I am going with my friend Alison and we are staying in Casciana Terme.
carolina1954

Postby patriciabutler on Thu 31 May, 2007 2:24 am

Oh Jenny I am so jealous. THE CONCERT AND HORSEBACK RIDING!
I shall weep in my horses mane tomorrow. Have a wonderful time.
Next year, next year for sure.
Tricia
patriciabutler

Postby Setsuko on Thu 31 May, 2007 12:59 pm

Anch'io!
Ho gia' prenotato il biglietto per il 5 luglio e albergo a Volterra.
Non vedo l'ore di venire.

dal Giappone
Setsuko
Setsuko

Postby anna62 on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 2:42 pm

Musica: Bocelli, a Lajatico col pop
Il concerto si terra' il 5 luglio nel Teatro del Silenzio
(ANSA) - FIRENZE, 1 GIU - Andrea Bocelli torna a casa, nella sua Lajatico e sceglie di cantare, per la prima volta in Italia, i suoi piu' grandi successi popolari. Il concerto, il 5 luglio, si svolgera' nel Teatro del silenzio, una location all'aperto, sulle colline del paese, che si anima una sola volta l'anno. Tra le canzoni piu' celebri della serata ci saranno 'Con te partiro'', 'Vivo per lei', 'Il mare calmo della sera' e 'The prayer'.
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby anna62 on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 2:45 pm

L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby westsiderny on Sat 02 Jun, 2007 6:17 pm

"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Renate on Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:15 pm

stills from the press conference now in the news of http://www.bocelli.de
thanks to Astrid!
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Concert