Concerto a Lajatico, Teatro del Silenzio

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Mon 04 Jun, 2007 2:32 am

Interesante toda la nota dejada por WESTSIDERNY, explica con sencillas palabras el orgullo que sienten los pobladores de Lajatico por contar con semejante ciudadano, el señor ANDREA BOCELLI, ademas presidente honorario del nombrado teatro.
Sin haber estado presente, no se necesita ningun esfuerzo para sentir la fuerza y encanto del lugar., y considero valioso que las personas sientan y hablen de esa manera. es maravilloso.

Les deseo las mejores de las suertes a las compañeras del sitio que tendran la dicha de concurrir a tal evento. ¡Que todo salga fantastico!
Doy por descontado que asi sera, y nos contaran con lujo de detalles todo del principio a fin. ¡ Muchas suerte a todas !
jezabel66a

Postby gr8ful2hear on Mon 04 Jun, 2007 8:12 pm

Renate,
How soon after the Concerto a Lajatico Teatro del Silenzio on July 5th will the dvd be available? I can't wait to see and hear it!
gr8ful2hear

Postby DueBaci on Tue 05 Jun, 2007 1:54 am

Hi gr8ful,

I'm not Renate.. but, near as I can tell from the blurbs in the press... the DVD will be released just before Christmas.

perhaps Renate has more details...
DueBaci

Postby LaCavallerizza on Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:31 am

Renate wrote:stills from the press conference now in the news of http://www.bocelli.de
thanks to Astrid!

Nice pictures and article...thanks Renate and Astrid, and everyone for all the links!!
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby gr8ful2hear on Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:07 pm

DueBaci,
Thank you for the info. What a lineup! I envy those able to be there.
gr8ful2hear

Postby blue on Wed 06 Jun, 2007 12:38 am

Well, thanks to Jenny's ticket purchasing mistake :lol: which starting the wheels turning in my brain, I will be going to this concert in Lajatico!!

\:D/

At the moment, I can't find an emoticon that dances enough or jumps high enough to express my feelings at the moment! Look out Italy, here I come!!! Watch out for the crazy Canucks!

Karen
blue

Postby Michelle on Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:56 am

That's great Karen - have an amazing time!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Tesora on Wed 06 Jun, 2007 4:37 pm

Welcome to the forum, Karen, from another Crazy Canuck :hockey: (that's smiley's supposed to be a hockey player, in case you're wondering ---- not that I give a rat's a** about hockey, but I'm otherwise Canadian :) ).

Have a great time at the concert -- and please tell us all about it later.

Regards,

Tesora
Tesora

Postby Gloria M on Wed 06 Jun, 2007 5:26 pm

blue wrote:Well, thanks to Jenny's ticket purchasing mistake :lol: which starting the wheels turning in my brain, I will be going to this concert in Lajatico!!

\:D/

At the moment, I can't find an emoticon that dances enough or jumps high enough to express my feelings at the moment! Look out Italy, here I come!!! Watch out for the crazy Canucks!

Karen

Hi Karen--

I think we had breakfast together while in NY last September for Andrea's Avery Fisher performances. It was that nice little restaurant near our hotels -- upper west side. Do you remember? It was fun getting to know you a little better. :)

Anyway, just wanted to congratulate you on your good fortune! One of these years I'll make it. Until then, I'll rely on you and the others who are going to come back here and tell us all about it! I wish you the greatest time ever in Italy! =D>

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby blue on Thu 07 Jun, 2007 3:53 am

Thanks Michelle - I'm sure I will have a fabulous time!

Thanks Tesora (and I'm with you on the hockey thing!).

Gloria, I remember that very well. I enjoyed your company and chatting with you!

Still dancing \:D/
blue

Postby crocodileshoes on Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:17 am

DUEBACI, please do you know if the d.v.d will be available in the U.K also? thanks, Carole. :D :roll:
crocodileshoes

Postby DueBaci on Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:36 am

I'm sorry Carole. This I do not know.
DueBaci

Postby carolina1954 on Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:44 am

If it is a DVD released by PBS, then no, you will have to get one from the States, which you will not be able to play here.......unless you have a multiregion DVD player.

As I have posted before, the British film crew's documentary about Andrea will be shown on UK TV at Christmas. I asked the lady about the date of the Silenzio concert and she told me it was going to be early July (which has now been confirmed) but she was, at the time, hoping it would be later in the month. I am assuming they will still be there filming as well, so at least here in the UK we will get to see some of it.....hopefully. [-o<
carolina1954

Postby westsiderny on Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:35 pm

Be aware that this vendor is having problems selling tickets for Bocelli and other artists' concerts:

«Così non posso lavorare: senza telefono e senza internet non ricevo gli ordini, non posso vendere i biglietti per i concerti. Sono isolato». Bernardino Nardi, titolare dello storico negozio di dischi di Corso Matteotti, sta vivendo una vera e propria odissea da un mese a questa parte: «Ho fatto decine e decine di telefonate ai call center, ho speso soldi, ho chiamato dei tecnici. Ma tutto è stato inutile».

I disagi sono notevoli, sia per Bernardino Nardi che per la clientela, che non può contarci per l'acquisto dei biglietti per i concerti: «Senza internet non li posso vendere. A cominciare dai ticket per quello di Andrea Bocelli».

http://www.iltirreno.quotidianiespresso ... id=1642267
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby carolina1954 on Tue 12 Jun, 2007 7:49 pm

Nellie, or someone else, can you clarify this a bit, please ?
carolina1954

Postby Anne on Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:43 pm

Like I understand the article:
Signor Nardi sells concert tickets in his shop. His telefone and his internet are out of order since one month, he contacted call center and so on, but nothing works. So he cannot sell the tickets, also those for the Andrea Bocelli concert
(am I right??)
Anne

Postby kaycarley on Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:07 pm

I think you are wonderful Anne . Three languages involved here ! I translated it as you did. Hope we are right.
kaycarley

Postby carolina1954 on Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:18 pm

Why should this be news? One shop cannot sell tickets ?
I thought there would be more to it than that.....
carolina1954

Postby westsiderny on Wed 13 Jun, 2007 6:49 pm

carolina1954 wrote:Why should this be news? One shop cannot sell tickets ?
I thought there would be more to it than that.....

Maybe this is not news for you, but there could be other people that are trying to buy tickets from this vendor and since cannot get through, will be whining here and making a lot of noise about it and accusing Andrea's new management of not doing things properly. There are other post that don't make any sense to me... but... what can I do, eh? :lol:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby carolina1954 on Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:43 pm

No, misunderstanding, Nellie...sorry !

I meant why should it be newsworthy that one shop cannot sell tickets. Is this a larger scale problem perhaps ?
I assumed, if it was in the news, that it would be a BEEEEG problem and it would be good to have it translated, but it seems it is just one shop ??

Teatro del Silenzio website sells tickets......no problem :)
carolina1954

Postby DueBaci on Wed 20 Jun, 2007 1:24 am

" Grammy-winning jazz trumpeter Chris Botti expects to complete recording of his next album this week, and reveals that not only is he going back to his Italian roots with the record — he's pairing with a late, legendary singing icon from his motherland.
"I'm Italian, and I used to live in Italy, and the new album is called 'Italia,'

There's a new song that Andrea Bocelli is going to sing ...

link:

http://www.u-entertainment.com/ci_6178609?source=rss

oh oh oh ... and then he made this comment

"Oddly enough, a lot of the stuff on this album is so much more playable live than the kind of things we do, probably more than any of my other CDs. It comes out great live ... especially with orchestras."

who wants to take bets that Andrea sings this in Lajatico .. especially since Botti will be there.
DueBaci

Postby tacconi.andrea on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 3:04 pm

[font=Arial] [/font] :ciaoo sono andrea di biella ci vediamo il 5 luglio a lajatico ad ascoltare il grandissino andrea bocelli
tacconi.andrea

Postby DueBaci on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 3:48 pm

ciao ciao andrea t. benvenuto.
sfortunatamente io non posso andare a lajatico quest'anno.
spero che un grandisssimo concerto per Lui e per tutti.
DueBaci

Postby BlackSwan on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 7:29 pm

Io ho preso contatti con la fourone...ho mandato la mail di conferma per i posti e lunedì mando il bonifico...
Peraltro il giorno del concerto do un esame all'università e poi subito parto per Lajatico...per Bocelli questo ed altro *_*

Federica
BlackSwan

Postby marti on Sat 23 Jun, 2007 8:47 pm

Anche io sarò a Lajatico il 5 di luglio.... sono emozionatissima perchè è la prima volta che ho l'opportunità di ascoltare la voce di Andrea dal vivo!!!!!
sono sicura che sarà una serata indimenticabile :D

marti
"Ognuno di noi ha un paio di ali, ma solo chi sogna impara a volare"
marti

PreviousNext

Return to Concert