Lisbon Concert in 2006 a Review by a Reviewer

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Amélia Correia on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 9:00 pm

Muito obrigado minha querida Pim. Ponha o blog s.f.f., eu pago para ver a reacção dos dirigentes deste site, vai ser lindo. Vai ser tudo apagado. Não tem importância, na vida e neste site já nada me surpreende, é só mais uma desilusão.

Até amanhã ou até logo

Beijos da Amélia da Glória
Amélia Correia

Postby Renate on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:53 pm

Pim wrote:....I regret that in 1999 all the material that I sent to our Super-Moderator about Portugal and the events in 1999 is reduced in her site, but... I believe, life is life.

Thank you again for the material you sent from the concerts in Portugal. Some of it posted like everything in chronological order at
Bocelli.de - right here-

Like I do it with every kind of "material" generously sent to me by fans to share with others via Bocelli.de for legal and technical reasons I have to make a choice regarding the things which end up on the site.

Congratulations for your new blog. I am sure it will be a great success.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Pim on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:58 am

Thank you Renate. I do appreciate you coming here and be kind to an old member, someone, that really loves Andrea Bocelli....
I decided to make the Portuguese Forum for Andrea Bocelli, in which only two members, and no more are needed, as far I am concerned, because Amélia Correia is a Sociologist and I, of course do not have her level of knowledge... but I have a lifetime experience, as many things, so, it came the time for Portugal to lift a Forum, even in a Blog, in which, we will approach all the things concerning not only to Andrea Bocelli way of thinking, his life, his records, his music... and so, I will not bother neither the Administration or the proper Andrea Bocelli in having a Portuguese Forum here, when Milay and Maria João are also not here, I do not know why.
If you wish, and with your permission of course, to give us a hand, in what you forsee... you are very well welcomed, as of course, once more, the name of your forum will be there, as this one, for reference for other Portuguese people that also search for Andrea Bocelli and do not know how to find it. So, it remains in open, your personal contribution and you must only tell me if I can add up your site, to the permissions in mine, in order for you to have a reference from Portugal.

Andrea Bocelli deserves this from me, and of course, of just a recent member, that I can maintain a dialogue with intelligence, within the parameters of what Andrea Bocelli thinks. The personal life of Andrea Bocelli is of no concern of any person in the world, and I believe, you will agree with me... in that aspect. If you could send to me to my email account, the postings deleted from the forum... concerning the Book of Music of Silence, will help us, because it took to us... a long time to write, to evaluate, and not only... to speak about a book that Andrea wrote for his childreen. Just let me know what you would like, and in fact... I will apreciate, from www. bocelli.de/ all the support you can give to Portugal.

I am not really interested in other Portuguese members, it is a perspective of life, of the world, of what Andrea fights for, as well as all that are like him, our admiration for the great things Andrea does in life, but of course, privacy is privacy.... and when I wrote about that in the book Andrea did never in reality want to marry... are Andrea's words and not mine.

the link is here.... and I will appreciate the personal contribution you can give to us....

http://andreabocelli-portugal.blogspot.com/

ANDREA BOCELLI EM PORTUGAL
O Forum Português de Andrea Bocelli
Last edited by Pim on Sat 17 Mar, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:32 pm

Minha querida Pim

Obrigado por ter pedido à Renate, o que foi apagado, estavam lá coisas muito bonitas escritas por mim e por si. Estava lá tempo dispendido e que espero ser bem aproveitado no nosso blog. Espero que ela também contribua com alguma coisa para o nosso blog.

Mil beijinhos da amiga Amélia da Glória
Amélia Correia

Postby Pim on Sat 17 Mar, 2007 12:05 pm

Não sei se teremos essa sorte... vamos a ver.
Obrigada amiga
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby Amélia Correia on Sun 18 Mar, 2007 9:02 pm

também duvido... mas vamos a ver. Pode ser que pense um bocadinho em nós e no nosso blog. Foram muitas coisas bonitas apagadas, não se faz.

Beijos da Amélia da Glória
Amélia Correia

Previous

Return to Concert