concert sportpaleis Antwerpen

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

concert sportpaleis Antwerpen

Postby annacelli on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 8:51 am

The concert in Antwerpen was amazing: from the beginning Andrea was more relaxed then he was in Rotterdam. He has not shaved since then (I suppose), so he looks very himself. Welcomed by the warm words of Carl Huybrechts and a hugh enthousiastic, loud screeming and applauding audience, Andrea gave a wonderful, heartwarming concert. After finishing each song, the audience was very very enthousiastic and the applause was loud and long.
He announced Marco Borsato and they sang Because we believe.
But as always, the two hour concert has passed too quickly. After the concert, Marco Borsato gave Andrea GOLD for his cd Amore, but this has not happend on stage.

I saw a woman in the audience (first row), I remembered her from the concert at the opera in Berlin. I talked to her and it was Astrid.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful
Last edited by annacelli on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annacelli

ANTWERPEN

Postby ANDREI on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 9:07 am

SUPER
ONGELOfLIJK

PREVOSHODNO
MANIFIQUE

mISTER BOCELLI IS SUPER;;;;;;;;GRAPPIG EN TOF; HEEL TOFFE MENS

HEEL GOED HEEL HEEL GOED
ANDREI

Postby anna62 on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 9:09 am

Du délire !! Une « standing ovation » pour commencer , une « standing ovation » pour terminer ! Et au milieu ? Rien que du bonheur ….
Plus svelte ( mais oui ! ) , le cheveu juste à la bonne longueur , souriant , plaisantant même … : cet homme-là possède un charme à nul autre pareil ! Et la voix ? Ma foi , c’est LA voix ! Tantôt puissante et tenant des notes « intenables » ( la peur au ventre , je me dis : mamma mia , c’est trop , il va « casser » ! ) , tantôt vibrante , sensuelle et tendre , tendre ….à vous mettre le cœur en miettes … ! Quel magicien es-tu donc , Andrea , pour nous faire ainsi éprouver tant de bonheur et tant d’émotions , pour nous donner cette impression , chaque fois , que cette fois , c’était encore mieux que celle d’avant ?
Et cette fois encore , tout était parfait , TU étais parfait …jusqu’au salut final , que j’adore , tant il est simple et vrai , le geste du bras d’un ami qui part , mais qui semble dire « je reviendrai » …
Je t’ai emporté dans mon cœur , petit rayon de soleil qui réchauffera mon hiver , en attendant l’été prochain .
Ciao , Andrea , rendez-vous à Lajatico …
Grazie..
Annie
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Francesca on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 10:29 am

Merci Annie. Les "gens du nord" ont montré comment ils savaient être chaleureux EUX AUSSI.

J'espère que tu apprécies la chance que tu as : l'avoir vu et savoir que tu le reverras....

Quand on n'a ni l'un ni l'autre......que reste-t-il pour réchauffer l'hiver ? NIENTE. :(
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby sam on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 10:38 am

Je t%u2019ai emporté dans mon c%u0153ur , petit rayon de soleil qui réchauffera mon hiver

Grazie Annie per le belle parole scritte di cuore! :D

Thanks Annacelli!
sam

Postby Michelle on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 12:50 pm

Thanks everyone - am so glad you all had a great time!
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby sofia on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 1:03 pm

Ik ben net terug van Antwerpen en ik ben er nog helemaal van ondersteboven,allereerst Annicelli ,sorry we hebben je niet gevonden maar nogthans heel erg gezocht ,maar je begrijpt dat met zoveel volk het erg moeilijk was om iemand te vinden.Maar ik heb nog je artikel hier en zodra we de chatbox kunnen gebruiken nemen we kontakt op.
Het concert overtrof mijn stoutste verwachtingen,al vanaf bij de aankondiging door Karl Huybrechts ,die ons vroeg om veel lawaai te maken,was de toon gezet.
De maestro was goed,erg goed bij stem.Dit is vokale perfektie,al wie zou durven een negatieve indruk te geven over Bocelli's kwaliteiten is niet normaal.
Het zeer grote publiek was laaiend enthousiast en ,na afloop,heel erg tevreden.
Minder voor mij was de soprano en ik vond de bariton ook niet echt te vergelijken met Bryn Terfel,maar toch was het duet uit de patelvissers erg mooi.Heel erg geapprecieerd door het publiek waren de woorden van dank van Il divino aan het belgische publiek die hem 11 jaar geleden ontdekte hier in het sportpaleis en van waaruit toen zijn internationale karriere van start ging.
Nu,zijn belgische publiek heeft gisteravond bewezen dat de liefde van twee kanten komt.
Ik zou nog uren kunnen schrijven over gisteravond maar heb helaas daar de tijd niet voor.
Het hoogtepunt voor ons was zeer zeker de vertolking van Vieni sul mar-2 ogen zo blauw-Granade,Mama,the prayer en natuurlijk Con te partiro.
Ook Borsato deed het erg goed,natuurlijk minder goede stem als de tenor,maar toch een goede prestatie en een sympathiek voorkomen.
Dank ook aan de schitterende Antwerpse organisatie van het gratis openbaar vervoer.
Maestro Bocelli.....kom gauw terug......we wachten op u.
sofia

Postby sofia on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 1:19 pm

I just got back fron Antwerp and I am still very upset about he happening.
The concert was perfect and from the beginning when tv -journalist Karl Huybrechts asked us to receive him with a lot of noise,the atmosphere was set for a great concert.
The maestro was in perfect shape,and so was his voice.
This is a vocal perfection and everyone who should tell you anything else has a big problem.
The entire public-and we where thousands-was very happy and satisfied..
I was not quite fond of the soprano and the bariton was not really Bryn Terfel but still was the duet from the pearlfishers very beautiful.
The belgian public was very happy with the words of appreciation from the tenor who thanked us for giving him his chance 11 years ago end being at the base of his worldwide success.
Well,his belgian public proved to him yesterday evening that the love was on both sides.
I could go on for hours writing about this concert but don't have the time for it.
The highlight to us was certainly vieni sul mar.Granada,Mama>the prayer,Con te partiro.
Borsato did it very well,of course he's not as strong as our tenor.but he brought a good interpretation and was very nice.
Also a big thank you to the brilliant organisation in Antwerp for taking care of free transport.
Maestro Bocelli......please come back soon.....we are waitinf for you.
sofia

Postby chantal_be on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 1:32 pm

Quel accueil, il a reçu notre Andrea !!
J'espère qu'après cela il ne restera plus 11 ans sans venir en Belgique !
Le public était plus que chaleureux...
La voix d'Andrea plus que parfaite..
chantal_be

Postby susan on Mon 13 Nov, 2006 10:40 pm

I have just returned home to Manchester from Antwerp concert and I have to say what a wonderful experience it was . I have travelled to Dublin and London to see Andrea before but Wow to get a standing ovation before you sing your first song starts was amazing. I did not understand what the MC said when he introduced Andrea but the audience certainly reacted well and I joined in with the foot stomping and cheering ! It was a fantastic evening and you could sense that Andrea and Marco Borsato really got on well. I really must learn to speak another language before I travel abroad to a concert because I had a bit of a panic when the tram back to Antwerp centre was full and no one in the queue spoke English. However the driver did eventally pack us in the tram like sardines and I lived to tell the tale ! Oh I am addicted to concerts..can't wait until the next one..thank you Andrea for a marvellous concert

Susan
susan

Postby annacelli on Tue 14 Nov, 2006 8:15 am

sofia wrote: Annacelli, we hebben je niet gevonden maar nogthans heel erg gezocht, maar je begrijpt dat met zoveel volk erg moeilijk was om iemand te vinden. Maar ik heb nog je artikel hier en zodra we de chatbox kunnen gebruiken nemen we kontakt op.

Heb naar je uitgekeken en ben een paar keer langs blok 002 gelopen, maar heb jou evenmin gevonden. Was eigenlijk wel erg leuk geweest als we elkaar getroffen hadden. Het concert was geweldig, qua muziek hetzelfde als in Rotterdam maar de sfeer was in Antwerpen bijzonder gezellig en veel enthousiaster. In Ahoy (Rotterdam) heb ik me mateloos geergerd aan het zeer ongewenste gebrom van de airco. Een zwaar minpunt voor Ahoy wat mij betreft.
Als je het vakje aanvinkt waar het icoontje zat van de chatroom, doe-ie het gewoon en kun je chatten. Misschien handig om via het forum een datum en tijd te plannen om the chatten?
annacelli

Postby gill mclennan on Tue 14 Nov, 2006 8:46 am

Susan, thank you for the great report. When I saw him in Birmingham I thought the audience was a bit subdued at first, but as it was my first concert I didn't know what to expect. Andrea must have been pleased to get such a wonderful welcome and a good way to get rid of the nerves.

I'm seeing him again in Malta so we'll be relying on local buses or our legs to get back to the hotel that night, but he's worth every effort.

Cheers Gill
gill mclennan

Postby Michelle on Tue 14 Nov, 2006 9:58 am

Gill - I think a moonlight stroll home would be the perfect thing after the concert. The buses on Malta are an experience...
Michelle

Postby gill mclennan on Tue 14 Nov, 2006 2:13 pm

More than just a stroll I think - l0 miles. I'll be floating by then so who knows where I'll be! :lol: :lol:
gill mclennan

Postby Michelle on Tue 14 Nov, 2006 2:31 pm

Sounds heavenly Gill!!! We'll be thinking of you!
Michelle

Postby Renate on Wed 15 Nov, 2006 12:23 am

pictures from Antwerpen now at
Bocelli.de
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby sofia on Wed 15 Nov, 2006 8:12 am

Danke Renate....great souvenir!
sofia

Postby kbarham on Wed 15 Nov, 2006 11:56 am

Thanks for your reports on the concert..............
Karen
kbarham

Return to Concert