concert

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

concert

Postby Yakima on Fri 20 Oct, 2006 11:45 pm

[[marq=down]color=orange] [/color][font=Times New Roman] [/font] So sad Seattle concert cancelled. now how do I get a refund ? my first andrea concert too !
Yakima

Postby carolina1954 on Sat 21 Oct, 2006 12:01 am

What a pity your first concert is one that was cancelled.
You will need to contact your ticket supplier for a refund.
carolina1954

Postby Ginger08 on Wed 25 Oct, 2006 4:45 pm

I hear you! I have my tickets still tacked up to the wall in my office...good to look at now I guess, but sad to know they are good for nothing! I got an automated email from Ticketmaster telling me my "event "parking pass" was cancelled"...imagine my surprise to know it was the entire concert and not just the parking! I just am getting an automatic refund to my card, I dont have to do anything. I wonder what happens to the people who bought tickets off of ebay for $1500! This was to be my first concert too, in the nosebleed....If he comes back to the area, Im going to just think positive and buy better seats! :D
Ginger08

Postby smpnew on Mon 30 Oct, 2006 8:24 pm

Is there any explanation for the cancellation in Portlans and Seattle. I had bought tickets to take my 86 year old mother for Christmas, and we were both so excited!!! Folks in this part of the US have been strong supporters of AB, particularly through public television.
smpnew

Return to Concert