I need someones help please

Discussions about Concerts

Moderators: Renate, Management

I need someones help please

Postby frimen on Sun 06 Aug, 2006 1:27 pm

I really want to go to the next concert in october (wembly arena-london)
Is there a way to find out details about the show itself, what hes going to sing - i would like to hear more of his albums music at the show.

thanks
Yuval s.
frimen

Postby Ria Rook on Sun 06 Aug, 2006 8:29 pm

Hello frimen,
I don't know what Andrea will sing in wembly, but I am sure he will sing many of his album songs. Welcome to the forum!
Ria Rook

Postby westsiderny on Sun 06 Aug, 2006 10:04 pm

Making an educated or perhaps an uneducated guess, the program could be the same or similar to his latest concerts. For instance, in Ireland it was the one posted by a fan on the following thread:

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewt ... 8084#48084

The program for the concert in Villa Manin (Udine) Italy, was the one posted on the official International Andrea Bocelli fan site Bocelli.de

I am inclined to think that it is more likely that the program for the Wembley Arena will be the Ireland's one.

Keep in mind that programs are subject to change.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Janice on Mon 07 Aug, 2006 12:18 am

Regarding programs being subject to change...even when you are at the concert and are holding an "official" printed program in your hands, that is still no guarantee you will be hearing what is listed. You will surely hear the majority of the songs on the list but sometimes even those get shuffled around or things get dropped and such. I go to every concert knowing I will be hearing Andrea's voice! That is all that matters! :D
Janice

Postby Joan Mulcahy on Thu 10 Aug, 2006 1:51 pm

Yes, I'd say the programme for Wembley will be the same as the Irish concerts - a truly beautiful selection - I loved it, and I'm sure you will too - enjoy.
Joan Mulcahy

Return to Concert