Opera

Discussions about Operas

Moderators: Renate, Management

Opera

Postby Darcy on Wed 29 Nov, 2006 7:12 pm

:D

Just worked out how to add an Avatar to my name. Beautiful, eh? I LOVE that opera...and I LOVE Andrea singing in it!
Darcy

Postby LaCavallerizza on Wed 29 Nov, 2006 8:17 pm

Very nice - I bought Andrea’s LaBoheme cd the last time I was in the music store, but I haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet – something else to look forward to in the next little while.

It took a little while before I went back and figured out how to get the Avatar too! I picked the horse because…well obviously because I have a passion for horses but also because…when I was a little girl I used to dream of riding off on a white stallion. It was my favorite horse. So it was kind of exciting when I read that Andrea not only loved horses as well, but actually owned a white stallion!
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Darcy on Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:12 am

You will ADORE La Boheme, Jenny. Let me know your thoughts when you've had a chance to listen to it.

Yours is a gorgeous Avatar! I, too, love horses. We had three of our own until they finally died of old age. Nowadays, a friend keeps her horses in our paddock, so, happily, I am still surrounded by the lovely creatures.
Darcy

Return to Opera