Andrea Chenier

Discussions about Operas

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby sam on Wed 27 Sep, 2006 8:38 am

Brava Francesca! hai tradotto molto bene e specialmente l'emozione espressa in italiano, l'hai fatto molto bene in francese!
Grazie!
sam

Postby Francesca on Tue 24 Oct, 2006 3:47 pm

Avez-vous vu les prix des places au Teatro Bellini pour Don Giovanni ?

29.50 euros en zone 1.........

malheureusement il n'est pas possible d'avoir les premiers rangs en "fuori abonnamento" .

http://www.charta.it/osus/index_page/31 ... g_code=311
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Brittany Bowman on Tue 24 Oct, 2006 5:17 pm

"Notte e giorno faticar..." One of my favorite Operas of all time. "...Voglio far il gentiluomo, e non voglio piu servir, no no no no no no, non voglio piu servir..." I would love to see it also.
Beati voi poveri perché vostro è il regno di Dio.
Brittany Bowman

Postby Francesca on Tue 31 Oct, 2006 6:59 pm

LIRICA: IL CARTELLONE DELLA STAGIONE 2007 SARÁ PRESENTATO SABATO 4 NOVEMBRE ALLE 10,30

La Stagione Lirica 2007 del Teatro Massimo Bellini sarà presentata ufficialmente il prossimo sabato, 4 novembre 2006, alle ore 10,30, nel foyer del Teatro.
Alla conferenza stampa prenderanno parte, tra gli altri, l’assessore regionale ai Beni culturali, on. Lino Lenza, il commissario straordinario del “Bellini”, Sergio Gelardi, il direttore artistico Piero Rattalino.
L’incontro, al quale sono state invitate le autorità cittadine, è aperto al pubblico. Seguirà cocktail.
Francesca

Postby Maggieg on Wed 01 Nov, 2006 6:11 pm

Anybody going from England?
Maggieg

Postby Francesca on Sat 04 Nov, 2006 10:41 am

Très mauvaise nouvelle !

Le seul jour "fuori abbonamento" est le 28 avril, jour où Andrea ne chantera pas.
Une désillusion de plus :(

http://www.teatromassimobellini.it/dettopera.asp?id=279

un nouvel espoir qui s'enfuit......
Francesca

Postby Francesca on Sat 04 Nov, 2006 11:57 am

Abbonamenti :

19 aprile turno A – platea : 398 euro
22 aprile turno D – platea : 352 euro
26 aprile turno B – platea : 256 euro
29 aprile turno C – platea : 294 euro
2 maggio turno R – platea : 217 euro

http://www.teatromassimobellini.it/sezione.asp?id=2
Francesca

Postby Anne on Sat 04 Nov, 2006 9:27 pm

Francesca wrote:Très mauvaise nouvelle !

Le seul jour "fuori abbonamento" est le 28 avril, jour où Andrea ne chantera pas.
Une désillusion de plus :(

I also have seen it, Francesca! And I am very angry about that news! :x

On the other way I don`t think that the performances will be sold out only with "abbonamenti", so I have e-mailed the theatre last week if there will be tickets in free sale, but didn`t get answer until today. :?
Anne

Postby Francesca on Sat 04 Nov, 2006 11:04 pm

S'ils répondent......et si il y a des places libres, ce sera à la dernière minute et il sera impossible de programmer un voyage.
C'est vraiment désolant de voir que ceux qui aiment vraiment Andrea ne pourront pas le voir, alors que dans les abonnés il y en a certainement qui font partie de ceux qui le critiquent.

Pourtant, voir Andrea dans un opéra est ce qu'il y a de mieux, encore mieux que n'importe quel concert. Ce ne sera pas encore pour cette fois.

Je n'étais pas certaine de pouvoir y aller, je n'ai plus à me poser la question.
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 11:15 am

C'est la série noire qui continue ....
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby sam on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 1:18 pm

E' veramente strano che i biglietti sono solo per giorni di abbonamento, allora come e cosa faranno i veri fan d'Andrea? Peccato, veramente peccato!
sam

Postby Francesca on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 5:13 pm

Ils feront comme l'a dit Anne, ils essaieront d'acheter les billets restants s'il en reste après les abonnés. C'est un risque à courir.

Espérons surtout qu'Andrea aura l'accueil qu'il mérite de la part du public.

Il y a encore la solution de prendre un abonnement........si on le peut.
Francesca

Postby westsiderny on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 5:46 pm

I don't understand why it is a big problem not waiting for the unsold tickets to go out for sale to the non-subscribers. The subscribers buy their tickets well in advance, not at the last minute. Just keep checking the box office and sooner or later those available seats will show up. They always release them with plenty of time for people to make travel arrangements. Last season I wanted to see an opera at "La Fenice" in Venice and I was able to get a ticket, even that they were only for subscribers but kept checking the web site until I got one. Just think positive. Strange as it may sound, many good things can happen in your lives if you set your mind in a positive mode. Trust me.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Anne on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 8:15 pm

westsiderny wrote:I don't understand why it is a big problem not waiting for the unsold tickets to go out for sale to the non-subscribers.

Nellie, the problem is we cannot wait until March to make flight and hotel reservations. It`s difficult to fly from Hamburg to Catania, with Alitalia you now would pay EUR 398,00, but it is a special rate, that means no possibility of cancellation (normal price with Lufthansa about EUR 1.000,00!) If I would book in advance I want to be sure to get tickets, and it is not sure if there are performances with subscription. I like it to gamble but this is to much risk (and can be expensive!).
But I don`t give up at the moment, I think we will get more information from the theatre until the end of the year....
So we should be patient again.... :roll:
Anne

Postby westsiderny on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 9:10 pm

Anne wrote:But I don`t give up at the moment, I think we will get more information from the theatre until the end of the year....
So we should be patient again.... :roll:

Si, si, patience is the name of the game! I don't know how it is in Italy or Germany for that matter, but here the Met, Carnegie Hall and the NY Philharmonic send out the forms to the Subscribers way in advance. As you say, by the end of the year, even until February, the Teatro Massimo Bellini will know exactly how many non-subscriber tickets will be available. What I meant is that there is no reason for torturing yourselves about this, when they just officially announced the 2007 Season. Give them and yourselves a break... Keep your fingers and toes crossed and do some 'abracadabra' chanting and you will see... :lol:
When I badly wanted that ticket for La Fenice, I kept calling the ticket office and checking their website in the middle of the night, until I finally got it.* I do the same when I am looking for a cheap airline fare... check the web sites in the middle of the night or wee hours and every time you have the chance and you will be surprised to see how the prices change.

Good luck to everyone wishing to see Andrea... life will be so boring without this type of Bocelli suspense... :wink:

*And guess what? The tenor I wanted to see and hear so badly got sick and was replaced by someone else, which name I don't even remember. But, I had a good time anyway... slept my jet lag all the way thru and at La Fenice... You can't get more fancy than that! :)
Last edited by westsiderny on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Anne on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 9:34 pm

Yeeees, but patience is not MY game.... :shock:
Anne

Postby westsiderny on Sun 05 Nov, 2006 9:44 pm

Just sing with me:

Que Será, Será... :-({|=

westsiderny

Postby Amélia Correia on Sat 23 Dec, 2006 12:32 am

[align=justify][font=Times New Roman]Hello mr Andrea Bocelli i hope everything is all right. Another DVD it will be a good thing to do :D :). Have a nice chris[font=Times New Roman] [/font][font=] [/font]tmans with the ones that you love the most in your life[/font][/align]
Amélia Correia

Postby Francesca on Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:21 am

J'ai remarqué un mot devant les dates d' Andrea Chénier sur bo.de : presumably

Ce n'est pas certain :?: :?: :?:
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:41 am

Dans la mesure où les séances sont annoncées sur le site officiel du théâtre Bellini , je pense qu'elles auront bien lieu ....
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Francesca on Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:47 am

Elles auront bien lieu oui mais peut-être que les dates d'Andrea ne sont pas encore définies ?
Francesca

Postby Renate on Mon 29 Jan, 2007 7:13 pm

there has been some excitement as there have been sites on the net offering already tickets for Andrea Chenier.

The teatro Bellini on its website

http://www.teatromassimobellini.it/comunicati.asp
now clarifies:

Massimo Bellini in Catania remarks that the tickets for its own performances, operas, concerts, etc., can be exclusively buyed at the box offices of the same Theatre, in Piazza Vincenzo Bellini, and of Teatro Sangiorgi, 233 Via Sangiuliano. On-line sale is exclusively possibile by the %u201CCharta Srl%u201D company, whose website is reachable by the one of the Theatre http://www.teatromassimobellini.it, clicking on %u201CBuy tickets online%u201D, on the left of the home-page.
No other organization, society or institution is authorized to sell tickets or subscriptions of Teatro Massimo Bellini.
Teatro Massimo Bellini also remarks that prices of tickets are only the ones published on the booklets of the Theatre and on his own website http://www.teatromassimobellini.it, clicking on %u201CBox Offices%u201D.

Italian

L%u2019Ente Autonomo Regionale Teatro Massimo Bellini di Catania precisa che i biglietti per i propri spettacoli possono essere acquistati solamente ai botteghini del Teatro, in piazza Vincenzo Bellini, e del Teatro Sangiorgi, in via Sangiuliano 233. La vendita online avviene solo ed esclusivamente attraverso la società "Charta Srl" il cui sito internet è raggiungibile attraverso quello del Teatro http://www.teatromassimobellini.it, alla voce %u201CBiglietteria on-line%u201D, disponibile sul lato destro della home page.
Nessun altro ente, istituzione, organizzazione o società è stata mai autorizzata alla vendita di biglietti e/o abbonamenti del Teatro Massimo Bellini.
L%u2019Ente precisa inoltre che i prezzi dei biglietti sono solo quelli indicati nelle pubblicazioni edite dal Teatro e sul proprio sito internet http://www.teatromassimobellini.it, alla voce %u201CBotteghino%u201D.

kurz zum Inhalt in deutsch:
Karten zu den Opernaufführungen des Teatro Bellini bekommt man nur über deren Website oder direkt von deren Verkaufsbüro.
Adresse Links wie auch bei http://www.bocelli.de/termine.htm
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Michelle on Tue 30 Jan, 2007 12:38 pm

That's good to know Renate - I'm sure it clears things up for those planning to go.
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby Francesca on Sun 04 Feb, 2007 11:34 pm

Sur le site d'Alberto Gazale qui chante dans Andrea Chénier on remarque ceci :

20 gennaio - istambul
Andrea Chenier gala concert

febbraio 2007 - Genova
Pagliacci

marzo-aprile 2007 - Catania
Andrea Chenier(realizzazione DVD con la Decca)

http://www.albertogazale.com/appuntamenti.php

On peut donc supposer qu'Andrea était aussi à Istambul, comme il nous l'avait dit, et personne n'en a parlé ?
Cet artiste sait longtemps d'avance où il va chanter, son calendrier va jusqu'en 2011 !!

Confirmation également qu'un DVD sera fait des spectacles de Catania, espérons que ce sera avec le bon ténor :wink:
Francesca

Postby Monica on Mon 05 Feb, 2007 1:49 am

Ce n'est pas surprenant Francesca Atelier Musicale a plus de 100 artistes.......Ils ne peuvent faire beaucoup de promotion.
Monica

PreviousNext

Return to Opera