Good Luck to Andrea

Discussions about Operas

Moderators: Renate, Management

Good Luck to Andrea

Postby Patricia Jones on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 8:29 pm

:)
Dear Andrea
I'm sure you are much too busy preparing for your forthcoming concerts to have time to look at your e.mails on this site, but nevertheless I want to wish you the best of luck for these very important concerts. I am sure they will be a great success and I hope they will gain for you the full recognition you deserve in the classical world. I very much enjoy going to classical concerts and operas, but as I am often alone at these events, I pay attention to the comments from other attendants and I know there is a lot of snobbery and prejudice towards singers and musicians who are not STRICTLY classical or STRICTLY opera. I think these people are missing a lot of wonderful performances from many hugely talented artists such as yourself. Love and Good Luck, although I'm sure you don't need it I hear the concerts are sold out. Warmest Wishes Patricia J
Patricia Jones

Postby kay on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 9:00 pm

Good Idea, Patricia,

I'm adding my voice to your good wishes.

Not only 'good luck' singing there [nyc]; but good good luck getting there; and even better luck being there in good spirit and good health!!!

[I've got a ticket for every night except the saturday; and I am dizzy with joy at the luck I've had in getting them.]

kay
kay

Postby Janice on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 9:45 pm

I'd thought of starting a thread like this--nice to see someone beat me to it! :) In any case, Andrea--as Patricia said, you are no doubt too busy in preparations by now to be checking in here with us. This doesn't mean we can't still send you our BEST WISHES for your BEST WEEK EVER!!! :) If the love and positive energy that will be flowing your way from every corner and all sides in Avery Fisher Hall can assure you a successful week, it's a guarantee! We will be there supporting you every step of the way. I hope the concerts turn out just the way you want them to and the time in NYC is everything you've hoped and dreamed it will be. All the best! :)
Janice

Postby westsiderny on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 9:59 pm

Janice wrote:... you are no doubt too busy in preparations by now to be checking in here with us. I hope the concerts turn out just the way you want them to and the time in NYC is everything you've hoped and dreamed it will be. All the best! :)

He may already be enjoying the wonderful weather we have today and possibly rehearsing and also getting ready for the Press Conference tomorrow at the Italian Cultural Institute.

http://www.iicnewyork.esteri.it/IIC_New ... aspx?id=50

In bocca al lupo, Andrea! :sunny:
Last edited by westsiderny on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby westsiderny on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 10:00 pm

-------duplicate-------
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Em on Mon 04 Sep, 2006 11:26 pm

Dear Andrea..

You are in my heart every day, closer yet, if that is possible,on the eve of your most thrilling debut, that you so richly deserve...I hope it will be magnificently triumphant and that you will be honored for the fine tenor you are, touching hearts and changing lives the way you do..You are supported by all your fans who love you...I regret I could not be there..oh,how I do...

MYlove..
Em
Em

Postby Ivannia on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 4:06 am

My friends stole my words, :afro: I only can add my truthful wish of success I know you'll enjoy every concert as usually
And for all the fans who will be there, enjoy to our loved Andrea....
Good luck
My love
Ivannia
Ivannia R.
Ivannia

Postby gill mclennan on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 7:38 am

Good luck Andrea. I wish I could be there to enjoy your success but I know you'll have so many of your loyal fans there to support you. love Gill
gill mclennan

Postby Michelle on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 9:45 am

I would like to add my best wishes to all those above. Put the critics from your mind Andrea, and enjoy the experience as much as those of us who will be there listening (and the rest of us who are there in spirit!). Relax and let free your passion for what you do.
'How is the greatest tenor in the world?' asked McCormack.
'When did you become a baritone?' replied Caruso.
Michelle

Postby rex19ra on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 10:39 am

Dear Andrea,

Best of wishes on your upcoming concerts. Wish I could be there to hear your beautiful voice. I am sure you will be a HUGE success. Travel safely and enjoy !
rex19ra

Postby Brittany Bowman on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 6:22 pm

Il sig. Bocelli, so che farete un lavoro meraviglioso e quello non
avete bisogno della fortuna fare bene comunque, ma di buona fortuna! (I hope that made sense)
Beati voi poveri perché vostro è il regno di Dio.
Brittany Bowman

Postby jed on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 6:26 pm

Andrea--remember your fans will fill the house night after night with
positive energy--so enjoy yourself, sing what you wish, and we will love you for it!

Keeping you and yours in my prayers.
jed

Postby Lelly on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 6:49 pm

Andrea - take care now, don't overdo it, and come home safely. We want you on top form for October! I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead!! so have a great time.
Lesley
Lelly

Postby LaCavallerizza on Tue 05 Sep, 2006 8:54 pm

Caro Andrea,

Anch'io vi auguro tutto il bene possibile e molto successo questa settimana. E grazie a Lei che adesso mi interesso all'opera e sono tanta felice perché sabato, avrò l'opportunità di essere a uno dei suoi concerti per la prima volta. Sono sicura che sarà una serata indimenticabile!

Affettuosamente,
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Baroque1685 on Wed 06 Sep, 2006 1:57 am

Hoping your concerts go wonderfully, Andrea, as I'm quite confident they will!
~Soli Deo Gloria~ "All music...should have no other end and aim than the glory of God and the recreation of the soul; where this is not kept in mind, there is no true music, but only infernal clamour and ranting."~Johann Sebastian Bach
Baroque1685

Return to Opera