V-me Presents Latin GRAMMY Winners Prime Time & ANDREA

press review -
rassegna stampa

Moderators: Renate, Management

V-me Presents Latin GRAMMY Winners Prime Time & ANDREA

Postby westsiderny on Thu 15 Nov, 2007 4:43 am

NEW YORK, Nov. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Latin music fans looking for new music and new perspectives on their favorite artists turn to V-me - a new destination for intimate interviews, unplugged performances and concerts. Headlining V-me's primetime schedule are two of the network's original programs, Viva Voz and Estudio Billboard.

Every Tuesday at 10:00pm(ET) and Sunday at 8:00pm(ET) V-me's Estudio Billboard presents an innovative music/interview format, produced in collaboration with Billboard Magazine and hosted by Billboard's Leila Cobo, the ultimate Latin music insider.[...] Estudio Billboard is presented with English closed captioning for all music fans.

Top musical personalities can also be seen weeknights at 10:00 on V-me's original nightly interview program Viva Voz, a must-see forum for a variety of hosts, newsmakers and celebrities to cover issues from the Latino perspective.
[...] award-winning guests including Saul Hernandez (Jaguares/Caifanes), Ozomatli, [glow=red]Andrea Bocelli[/glow] and Obie Bermudez speak openly on Viva Voz about topics that matter.

http://sev.prnewswire.com/music/2007111 ... 007-1.html
Last edited by westsiderny on Thu 15 Nov, 2007 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby westsiderny on Thu 15 Nov, 2007 5:15 am

Viva Voz: [glow=red]Andrea Bocelli[/glow]
El tenor Italiano habla a Viva Voz de su carrera y de sus nuevas obras. Dino Saluzzi- el maestro del bandoneon Argentino comparte su conocimiento único de su instrumento singular.

URL: VMETV

Episode 1129 - [glow=red]Andrea Bocelli[/glow] - 11/30/2007 - 10 PM

URL: Viva Voz Interviews
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Iris and Sue on Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:29 pm

If you live in the USA, go to the V-me TV website and click on the name your state in the map, and a list will come up of the stations in your state that carry this program. The link is: http://www.vmetv.com/estaciones/

Time-Warner basic digital cable and Cablevision do carry this network; it is also on satellite TV and some regular TV stations may carry it.
Iris and Sue

Return to Press and TV