Moderators: Renate, Management

Photos from VIVERE: A Night in Tuscany movie screening

Postby Big Fan Sue on Fri 02 Nov, 2007 7:10 pm

"Music is moral law.
It gives a soul to the universe,
wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness and a gaiety
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby joonbug on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 11:35 am

Great photos!!!
Was that SARAH B. in the last photo????? I am freaking out!! Nobody mentioned her. I LOVE Sarah as well as Andrea!! What is the scoop!!!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby carolina1954 on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 11:39 am

Sarah was at the Teatro del Silenzio concert, and Sue is a great fan, I expect that is why she has included a photo.
As far as I am aware, Sarah was not at the screening in New York.
carolina1954

Postby joonbug on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 11:45 am

Ok!! That makes sense!! I was having a fit thinking Andrea and Sarah sang together and no one mentioned it!! Thanks for clarifiying!!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby kbarham on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 1:40 pm

Thanks Sue once again. Lovely photos.......
Karen
kbarham

Postby Big Fan Sue on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 2:23 pm

:lol: That was a picture that Camille took at the theatre of the movie. She must know I like Sarah Birghtman. Sarah wasn't there in person but I think she does sing two songs with Andrea in the movie. :P
"Music is moral law.
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby westsiderny on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 5:01 pm

Big Fan Sue wrote:Sarah wasn't there in person but I think she does sing two songs with Andrea in the movie. :P

Unless I was also having a migraine attack at that time, I think she just sang/sung "Time to Say Goodbye"... If not, what was the other song? Please, complete the information. I don't want to know that I am getting senile... :lol:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Big Fan Sue on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 6:04 pm

A few people who attended the actual concert at the Teatro del Silenzio had informed me Sarah sang two duets together -- Time To Say Goodbye" and "Canto della Terra". I hope they didn't leave that out of the movie if it is true. :cry:
"Music is moral law.
and life to everything.
Big Fan Sue

Postby westsiderny on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 6:16 pm

Thanks, Sue. Honestly, if you ask me for the sequence of the songs, I won't be able to provide an accurate account. I enjoyed the movie at the very moment and it is there somewhere in my subconscience and I want to leave it there until November the 25th, when the dream I think I had, will be relived! :)
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Parish on Tue 06 Nov, 2007 5:56 pm

Parish

Postby Patrice Adams on Wed 07 Nov, 2007 11:38 pm

A day without Andrea is really a@%,,.,nnbo day. Sue thanks for the mpictures I am actually getting ready for Italian class, after pasta.

Stay in His smile, Friend Ciao
Patrice Adams

Postby justlaura on Thu 08 Nov, 2007 5:02 am

Big Fan Sue wrote:A few people who attended the actual concert at the Teatro del Silenzio had informed me Sarah sang two duets together -- Time To Say Goodbye" and "Canto della Terra". I hope they didn't leave that out of the movie if it is true. :cry:

This is true, Sue!

In fact, they performed "Canto della Terra" TWICE.... there were some issues going on -- not with Andrea -- and also the stand that was holding the lyrics for SB had to be moved when the second take was done.

On the first one, the stand was smack in front of her and blocked her view to the audience. They later moved it off to her right. In the movie, SB simply appears to be looking into a camera, when in fact she is reading the lyrics off the stand.

I have to tell you that, overall, it was a very strange duet. It's such a great song on its own, and the duet did not add anything to it. SB's unfamiliarity with the song was obvious, and it left me wondering "why?".

She did MUCH better with CTP!
justlaura

Return to Press and TV