"...the man they all want to be like"

press review -
rassegna stampa

Moderators: Renate, Management

"...the man they all want to be like"

Postby Gloria M on Wed 31 Oct, 2007 6:55 pm

...The majestic duet between Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion soars to such glorious heights that it is literally breathtaking, a truly transcending experience. But it’s just one of the highlights on ‘Vivere – The Best of Andrea Bocelli’, the first ever collection of greatest hits from the worlds best-selling tenor.

Bocelli isn’t for everyone, but if you’re into Il Divo or Josh Groban, or your mum is, try listening to the man they all want to be like. Groban and the Il Divo boys may be cute… but they don’t got nothin’ on Andrea Bocelli.

Complete review at:

http://www.generationq.net/articles/And ... 00001.html

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby westsiderny on Wed 31 Oct, 2007 7:12 pm

Groban and the Il Divo boys may be cute… but they don’t got nothin’ on Andrea Bocelli.

Love this sentence! Especially the nothin' word... :lol:

Thanks, Gloria! :cheers:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Certainly has raised the standard for men

Postby Patrice Adams on Wed 31 Oct, 2007 9:19 pm

Io amo gli uomini italiani, ma dopo Andrea non c'è nessuno che accattivanti :oops:
Patrice Adams

Postby Southerngirl on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 12:08 am

Well, that was a great write up! We've not seen alot of those lately!

This is such an exciting time for us all. It's been a long and dry information summer and now we're being bombarded with new photos, articles, and interviews. How wonderful it is!

This is the first time since I've loved Andrea that he's been in the same country as me. Pretty neat, huh??!!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go to any of his concerts this time, but I'm crunching the budget numbers for a trip to Italty next year which is do-able for me.

Well, Westsiderny, I will be thinking of you tomorrow while your IN THE SAME ROOM with him. What unbelievable luck! I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening to hear ALL the news. Take your steno pad and brush up on the short hand so you can get every word! (The short hand part will really give away my age! Ha!

Enjoy yourself - as if it were possible not to!

P. S. If you get to talk with him, tell him I said hi.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby westsiderny on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 12:37 am

Look where our Andrea is going to be tomorrow:

Ziegfeld Theater - New York City

:)

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Lynnanne on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 1:44 am

Thanks Westsiderny! They sure don't make theatres like they used to!!
Have a wonderful time tomorrow. (Guess there is no way that you wouldn't!) Tell us ALL when you can.
Lynnanne

Postby crocodileshoes on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 11:47 am

Yes, HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME; BOY ARE YOU LUCKY ! ENJOY , AND PLEEEEASE BRING BACK THE NEWS. :D
crocodileshoes

Postby Lelly on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 11:00 pm

What I wouldn't give to see Andrea in a proper theatre, not just a crummy old sports hall with several thousand million others! I'll think of you when I'm at my desk pounding the old computer - oh god now I'm really depressed .....have a BOCELLIFANTASTIC time !!!
Lesley
Lelly

Postby kaycarley on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 11:11 pm

Should we start a petition Lesley?
kaycarley

Postby westsiderny on Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:19 am

ABsolutely worth every penny!!! We watched THE movie in the company of Andrea, Veronica and his two children along with other important persons. I think I saw Chris Botti and a woman walking to the front, but since the Q&A was about to start, they stepped back. I just got home and need to catch my breath. A big ovation at the end of the movie and I saw the usual stalkers in full swing.

To be continued... Unless someone else wants to chip in... :)

westsiderny

Postby Lynnanne on Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:25 am

Thank you! Can't wait for Chapter II!!
Lynnanne

Return to Press and TV