I don't know if you all can understand what I do feel

a place where you can get in touch with other fans, exchange e-mails, make an appointment in the chat-room, make an appointment in real life...

Postby bumblebee_miriam06 on Mon 29 Oct, 2007 10:36 am

Dear friends

I don't know if you all can understand what I do feel since I have started in this site I have noticed that those past time went so fast and so many things changed to me the way I was thinking maybe affected my self with pressures or expectations out of my imagination but I find that the world is fastens us soo fast and every one has to follow on the same level or we are out in no were.
So I do think I love to take time to people who can love and be friend regarding who you are and from where you came from.
Power and money for me is not so important is the way I'm and how I can relate to any oneelse!
I do hope we can think a bit about that before next year perhaps we can contribute for a better place!

Last night some one had posted to me some of beliefs of Saint Mothers Theresa and I really cried I don't uderstand in the same time people with so much let those kids around the world without nothing and leaving with vanity and careless .

I'm so sorry about this but this is I had to share with you all!
I became a Forster Mum from a little Boy and his name is Bassirow Thiall

Thank you
bumblebee_miriam06

Return to Meeting Point/Treffpunkt/Incontri