Anyone from Russia here?

a place where you can get in touch with other fans, exchange e-mails, make an appointment in the chat-room, make an appointment in real life...

Anyone from Russia here?

Postby June9 on Sun 12 Aug, 2007 7:20 pm

:) I'm a new on this board and haven't got to know anyone yet. I would like to meet people from my home city which is Moscow or from other parts of Russia. Perhaps we could talk about Mr. Bocelli, music and other related topics. I would be also glad to hear from anyone from any corner of the world. I discovered Andrea Bocelli music and opera in general just a couple of months ago and still look for someone to share the impressions :D So you are more than welcome in my PM or email box :) june9@rambler.ru
June9

No subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Sun 12 Aug, 2007 8:13 pm

Hi, JUNE 9! Welcome to this board.
This is a greatest sitie , you will see......Obviusly, Iam not russian, but there are many people of this country.
Thanks, for your email box.
You are at home. :D
jezabel66a

welcome

Postby Yakima on Mon 13 Aug, 2007 3:39 pm

Hi June9, welcome to the Andrea Bocelli site where you can find out everything about him,You will find everyone here very helpful and eager to share information. check out the archives. We all just adore him.
Yakima

Postby sofia on Mon 13 Aug, 2007 5:56 pm

Hello June,it's nice to have a visitor from russia on this forum.
It means we have many fans from all corners of the world here.
Welcome!
sofia

Postby Tesora on Mon 13 Aug, 2007 7:13 pm

Hello, June in Moscow, and welcome to the site. You might send a PM to Alexandra, who also is from Moscow, if you haven't already met her. She's our most active participant on here from Russia, at least that I am aware of. Enjoy the site!
Tesora

Postby carolina1954 on Mon 13 Aug, 2007 8:38 pm

As far as I know, Alexandra is the only other Russian fan on here, but she is on holiday at the moment.

Ah....I have just thought, what about Andrei, the Russian singer, who now lives in Belgium ? Maybe he is too busy now, since being on the Belgian version of Idol ?
carolina1954

Postby June9 on Tue 14 Aug, 2007 7:34 pm

Thank you for welcoming me! I already feel at home :)
I would be glad to see many people from Russia here but of course with common love of music and internet that connects us no countries are too far from each other :)
June9

Postby Amma on Wed 15 Aug, 2007 2:31 am

hey June9. I'm not Russian but it wouldn't hurt to know alittle abit the place. I think I already welcomed you but it never hurts to make you feel as comfortable as people here made me feel when I was new to the site. Eventhough you probably won't find many Russian people on this site, I hope it won't stop you from posting and talking about Bocelli with us non Russians. :)

Amma
Amma

Postby Free-dom on Wed 15 Aug, 2007 2:38 am

June9, you are very welcomed here. I haven't been here in a long time but everytime I do come here, there are always important topics here and interesting. Like Amma said, it is always interesting to hear about other cultures. Feel free to share your russian heritage with others (ME).

Free
Free-dom

Postby June9 on Wed 15 Aug, 2007 7:46 am

Amma wrote:hey June9. I'm not Russian but it wouldn't hurt to know alittle abit the place. I think I already welcomed you but it never hurts to make you feel as comfortable as people here made me feel when I was new to the site. Eventhough you probably won't find many Russian people on this site, I hope it won't stop you from posting and talking about Bocelli with us non Russians. :)

Amma

Of course, it won't stop me :) It's great we can connect to people all over the world. I'm going on holidays today but I hope to drop in here more often when I'm back :)
June9

Return to Meeting Point/Treffpunkt/Incontri