Myspace

a place where you can get in touch with other fans, exchange e-mails, make an appointment in the chat-room, make an appointment in real life...

Postby Motoko on Sun 27 May, 2007 5:06 am

What do you think of this?

Today's Top Artists

Click Andrea's photo. There's not so much information and these are so strange.

Andrea Boccelli

MySpace URL:
http://www.myspace.com/andreboccelli

Record Label unsigned

The page even has Andrea's song. If it is a fake, it shoud be removed. :?
Motoko

Postby eleanora on Sun 27 May, 2007 7:23 am

Surely this site is not approved by Andrea or his publicist - I don't think that any and all publicity is neccesarily good and this site is offensive and misleading
eleanora

Postby DueBaci on Sun 27 May, 2007 11:31 am

Motoko wrote:What do you think of this?

The page even has Andrea's song. If it is a fake, it shoud be removed. :?

wow. Lots of spam in the comments section.

Did you read one of the comments about a third of the way down ? Kathryn loves Joe dated May 6th 2007 ? seems they had one of Andrea's songs on their MySpace... and it got removed.
DueBaci

Postby Motoko on Sun 27 May, 2007 4:03 pm

It's very hard for me to read these comments because when I try to read them, the hard disc drive of my PC suddenly begins to roar, :shaking: maybe because of the flashing HTML messages. :colors:

Obviously, some of the people who wrote the comments believe Mr. Boccelli is real Mr. Bocelli.:scratch:
Motoko

Postby Jenni on Sun 27 May, 2007 7:11 pm

Everyone please becareful on Myspace.com. The admistrator who is "Tom" will usually let you know when something is wrong. Don't click on any ads of the web pages. I learned from experience. Just wanted to let you know. I had to change everything from deleting my old account with myspace and getting a new account. I have been safe so far.
Jenni

Postby Motoko on Sun 27 May, 2007 11:56 pm

Thank you Jenni!
Motoko

Postby DueBaci on Mon 28 May, 2007 2:36 am

thank you Jenni .
DueBaci

Postby Jenni on Mon 28 May, 2007 3:19 am

Everyone is quite welcome.
Jenni

Postby carolann1957 on Tue 29 May, 2007 1:13 pm

that site should be shut down. it is offensive!
carolann1957

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Tue 29 May, 2007 6:42 pm

¿Acaso es una broma? ¡No lo puedo creer!
Gracias JENNI, por la advertencia. Ademas estoy de acuerdo totalmente con las opiniones de CAROLANN 1957, DUEBACI y MOTOKO.
Andrea no se merece esto.
jezabel66a

Postby Boots on Thu 31 May, 2007 12:46 pm

This is obviously a hoax. Why would Andrea want an account on MySpace when he has his own website? Come on folks, smarten up!!!
Boots

Postby DueBaci on Thu 31 May, 2007 2:36 pm

Hi Boots ok. yes. one can get snaggle whipped on MySpace.
and the link that Motoko posted is bogus, where the *a* is missing from /andrebocelli ... we know that now.

but !

and here's the big BUT, Max (Massimilliano Ballanti) is Andrea's webmaster yes ? ... and that beautiful face of Andrea's icon in Max's friends on his MySpace .. leads you to Andrea's MySpace where Max is his first friend yes ? Who do I think put up that MySpace for Andrea ? probably Max (or Veronica or Andrea's PR folks).. .yes ?

... there are a lot of folks in the Music biz that have MySpace acct's too. some of them the *real deal* ... and some not. I know that the Wil Seabrook link in my *friends* list is real. That's him. That's Wil.

Why not have a MySpace acct. Free publicity for folks in the Biz.

I think this Andrea Bocelli link is real :
http://www.myspace.com/andreabocelli

this one.. and any others, are a hoax
www/myspace.com/andrebocelli

... now maybe this is wishful thinking .. what do you think Boots ?
DueBaci

Postby Gloria M on Thu 31 May, 2007 4:28 pm

DueBaci wrote:
I think this Andrea Bocelli link is real :

this one.. and any others, are a hoax
www/myspace.com/andrebocelli

And this one seems bogus also--notice Bocelli is spelled wrong:

http://www.myspace.com/andreboccelli

I agree--this one...

...seems to be the real deal. :)

--Gloria M
Gloria M

Postby westsiderny on Thu 31 May, 2007 6:58 pm

carolann1957 wrote:that site should be shut down. it is offensive!

Be careful with MySpace... An advice from the FBI... trust me... I don't understand how many people can post their photos and personal information and also their 'friends'... :roll: That web site is only for loosers... :shock:
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 1:23 am

¡Que fuerte y contundente tu opinion WESTSIDERNY!. Seguramente tienes argumentos para decir tal cosa, y yo no tengo motivos para no creerte. Gracias por tu advertencia.
jezabel66a

Postby Francesca on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 7:42 am

westsiderny wrote:Be careful with MySpace... An advice from the FBI... trust me... I don't understand how many people can post their photos and personal information and also their 'friends'... :roll: That web site is only for loosers... :shock:

Je ne comprends pas le plaisir que l'on éprouve à étaler publiquement sa vie privée.
Et je ne comprends pas non plus que "myspace" ait sa place sur ce forum où l'on a toujours mis l'accent sur le respect de la vie privée. C'est une dérive.
Est-ce pour combler le vide laissé par le manque d'informations que nous subissons actuellement ?
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 1:04 pm

Alors , il me semble qu'il vaut mieux un "vide" que cet "espace" où l'on peut mettre n'importe quoi ( pas toujours de très bon goût ) et n'ayant aucun rapport avec Andrea !
Que chacun soit libre de s'exprimer , mais il me semble que ce soit déplacé sur ce forum ....
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Tesora on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 2:37 pm

westsiderny wrote::roll: That web site is only for loosers... :shock:

C'mon, WSNY, tell us how you really feel! :D

From what I've heard, the younger generation has no qualms about putting personal information out there, and by today's standards, you are not considered "normal" if you don't participate. It's just us old fogies who value our privacy, I guess.
Tesora

Postby westsiderny on Fri 01 Jun, 2007 8:20 pm

I feel exactly as Francesca says and more and you don't want me to spell it for you because it will cause a turmoil... :wink:
Regarding 'old fogies', I don't consider myself one of them... Can't be more modern than I already am, and as far as I remember, I never 'offered' myself... And am serious about what I said about the FBI... you'll see.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby DueBaci on Wed 06 Jun, 2007 11:39 pm

Tesora wrote: From what I've heard, the younger generation has no qualms about putting personal information out there, and by today's standards, you are not considered "normal" if you don't participate. It's just us old fogies who value our privacy, I guess.

I think the *young folk* are pretty *street smart* when it comes to websites and posting.. not really young ones though... and they have certain rules over at MySpace to protect the young 'uns.

as for the FBI .. sure.. they've caught folks over there doing stuff they weren't supposed to be doing. Main thing is they got caught.

As a matter of fact, the FBI gives you safety tips for posting at MySpace.

link:
http://www.myspace-safety.org/fbi-parents-guide.aspx

and there's ways to protect your privacy... like reviewing everyone that wants to be your *friend* ... or reviewing *comments* before they're posted. Keeps the rats and spammers at bay.

no different then being out in the world anyplace else really. Good folk and nasty folk everywhere you go. MySpace isn't any different.
DueBaci

Postby Nanci on Thu 07 Jun, 2007 12:44 am

Hi Motoko and DueBaci,
Enjoyed reading your comments and used your link to Andrea's myspace. I'm pretty new to all this. I've never been interested in any entertainer, but once I heard him sing - that was it! Is the myspace page really his? I left a message, but felt a little foolish in case it was one of the fakes your mentioning here. I'm just trying to find out how all this works. I noticed your being on his friends list - how cool is that!

I guess I'll catch on as I spend more time in here.
Nanci

Postby DueBaci on Thu 07 Jun, 2007 1:03 am

Hi Nancy.

I do think that MySpace is really his !

and yes.. I feel very.. honored to be in his *friends* list.

too cool ! just too darn cool !
DueBaci

Postby Boots on Sat 09 Jun, 2007 3:48 pm

and there's ways to protect your privacy... like reviewing everyone that wants to be your *friend* ... or reviewing *comments* before they're posted. Keeps the rats and spammers at bay.

Oh, I see now. You have to REQUEST to be Andrea's friend, and then you have to be APPROVED before your pic is displayed on his site.
Boots

Postby Motoko on Fri 22 Jun, 2007 2:46 am

I think many of you love "La Danza" by Rossini. I got to be friends with a great Italian pianist, Mr. Sandro Russo on MySpace. I heard from him that Marc-Andre' Hamelin's Etude based on"La Danza" is among his repertoire.

I told him that "La Danza" is my favorite, then he posted his rendition on his page. I think you would like to know how it would be when it is played only by the piano. It requires great virtuosity but his renditon is amazing! \:D/

http://www.myspace.com/pianistsandrorusso
Motoko

Postby DueBaci on Fri 22 Jun, 2007 3:41 am

Incredible Motoko ! ... (I love La Danza too ... and Maestro Rossini)
DueBaci

PreviousNext

Return to Meeting Point/Treffpunkt/Incontri