My argument about joint custody

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Marino, giuseppe, Management

My argument about joint custody

Postby MadamaButterfly on Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:05 pm

Joint custody is actually a quite complicated subject, because there are so many different opinions about who children should belong to after a divorce. From my mother's first marriage, when my sister was a baby, my parents divorced. Because of somethings really tough, my mother has our custody nowadays. But my mother's was a different case. It is usually the mother who was custody of the children, even when she has no conditions to raise them, the influence in a positive way her kids. I think that Justice, no matter the nation we are living in, fails in about 90% of all the cases. It's even a kind of prejudice against the father, who is sometimes more racional about looking after a child. Justice assures in the majority of cases that a mother has more capacity, but I think a kid needs support from both of his/her parents - otherwise, there shall be something missing in his/her life.

My own case the following one: I didn't have any sort of problems without my first father (even because my uncle and my mother's second husband can help me a lot), neither did my sister, Hadassa.

Well, I really can't extend my argument, but I think Justice should put itself on the father's shoes in order to decide well. It's an absurd the lack of observation from the Court about the male part, who feels the necessity of having his children beside him. [-(
Tutta la vera cultura mi piace. Così, cerco sempre di raggiungerla.
MadamaButterfly

Postby giuseppe on Fri 18 Jun, 2004 11:40 pm

Question:
Do I understand correctly? Under Italian law it is normal for one parent (often the father) to be stopped from seeing his children altogether, even if the children want to see him and he wants to see them?

I try to explain:
A father has responsibility and authority.
With the exclusive Custody a father has’ t any responsibility and authority.
He must only pay every month and he cannot decide anything.
If there is something he don’t think appropriate in the upbringing of his sons he can only apply to the court. After two years it may be he will obtain a reply……

I cannot see my daughter for many years. Not: [I have not been allowed to see her for many years].

I have always been allowed to see my daughter bat there is the P.A.S.
PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME
Look:
http://associazioni.comune.firenze.it/c ... nglese.htm

Unfortunately it is easy to reach the PAS.
Who is divorced Knows the PAS.

:(

Giuseppe Iraso
http://www.crescere-insieme.org
email: giuseppe@crescere-insieme.org
giuseppe

Return to Affidamento condiviso "Joint Custody"