My first contact!

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

R: My first contact!

Postby Pim on Tue 02 Dec, 2003 10:22 pm

Andrea,

Salve,

Your first contact. that is terrific for all of us.

Can you please read my personal messages to you.

They are in sent box and out box.

I do not know why.

They are really for the Big ANDREA BOCELLI

All my love Pim
I believe in a better world... in integrity and verticallity... I believe, that Andrea Bocelli music, will make a better world for many.... that only need a smile at the end of the day.
Pim

Postby suzie. s on Thu 04 Dec, 2003 2:28 am

Dearest Andrea & veronica, OHHHH my god What do I say to the one I love, You are locked in my Heart forever and no one has the key, I love you.
Thank you Very very much for signing your biography for me at the Wembley concert in London. I did not meet you personally But your kind asistant had you sign it. and I have it hidden away in my cupboard , from time to time I will take it out and Just admire your signature, I will treasure it forever.
Veronica you are a very very lucky lady and Andrea you are also lucky, she is beautiful, god bless you both and all your family.
suzie. s

Postby Em on Thu 04 Dec, 2003 8:09 pm

Dearest Andrea..How do I put into mere words the feelings in my heart for you and although I try to capture them, they would rather be free...to fly to you, I guess, and whisper, as a gentle breeze..AH..So, if you FEEL a whispering breeze about you, it is I, Em, with my silent words, to tell you of my love!
Grazie for this most honored space...There is a glow about it and all because of your giving and giving and giving.
May the angels guide you and carress you with wings of tenderness
Sempre, sempre..(ONE of my favorities)
Amore
Em
Last edited by Em on Sun 07 Dec, 2003 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Em

Postby Dottie on Thu 04 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm

Ciao Andrea,
Another unusual song I adore is Ave maria non Morro.You begin with a
semsous low tone with the organ music in the backround and then Ave comes with a powerful clear and thrilling vocal that is awesome to listen to.
Thank you for this song. Dottie
Dottie

Postby ChrisG on Fri 05 Dec, 2003 1:13 am

Dearest Andrea, I saw you in person for the first time in Providence, and just adored your voice and stage personna. Celine was right when she said if God would sing to us it would be your voice we would hear. You are truly an extraordinary man to be able to capture all the love and respect the fans have for you. I do hope that I can see you again sometime. You are loved by ME too.

ChrisG
Last edited by ChrisG on Mon 15 Dec, 2003 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisG

Postby zesvede on Fri 05 Dec, 2003 9:23 pm

Dear Andrea,

Many Thanks for your welcome to your site! And ohh yes we come from all corners of the world...and you visit us in all the corners with your wonderful concerts that makes us so happy. Hope this can continue for sooooo many more years to come...See you in TDL in July! :wink:

Love and hugs from Bitte zesvede
zesvede

Postby mo on Sat 06 Dec, 2003 2:18 am

Ciao Andrea,

Thankyou for setting up this site. I feel that it is one step closer to me meeting you. I saw your concert in Las Vegas. You were wonderful. No one has a voice as you. My husband took me to Las Vegas for my 25th anniversary. My gift was YOU.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and warm Christmas.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Marina Calderone
mo

Postby Jeanette on Sun 07 Dec, 2003 12:13 am

Ciao Andrea,
I never thought that I would have the opportunity to thank you for opening my heart to the beautiful world of opera. You have also made me very proud of my heritage. Although I have never had the pleasure of visiting Italy (afraid to fly), you have inspired me to speak Italian! l'italiana e` una lingua, molto bella, ma un po`dificile !!
It's quite an experience to understand some of the arias that I enjoy every day. I hope to see you in concert again soon.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Jeanette
Jeanette

Postby Cielo on Sun 07 Dec, 2003 10:49 am

Salve Andrea,
it's wonderful to meet you on this forum! Grazie!
Since 1996 your magic voice changed my life! I am looking forward to Werther in Bolgona!
A presto! Rmaria :P
Cielo

Postby MadamaButterfly on Thu 11 Dec, 2003 5:52 pm

:D Ciao, Andrea! Ciao a tutti! Sono rimasta felicissima nel leggere il tuo messaggio, Andrea. Io non ho mai pensato che potessi scrivere così, inviando miei messaggi a tutto il mondo e, ovviamente, a te, Andrea.
Bene, mi sono appena arrivata a questo forum. La mia scrizione è stata successa finalemnte! Il mio nome ver è Rhode, ma quelo che mi vogliono chimare Lucy (mio secondo nome), sarebe dolcissimo!
Andrea, Veronica... Complimenti! Questo sito à fantastico, anche quando non è stato finito ancora...
Voglio solo dire che m'ispiro alla tua voce quando entro alla classe di canto che sto facendo... Sii sempre così: un'ispirazione a tutti i "progetti di musicisti".... =D>

Abbracci a tutti quanti,

Madama Butetrfly ("siccuramente"...)

P.S.: Grazie per aver realizzato questo sito!

"Addio, fiorito asil di letizia ed amor..." Che bello! Mi fa piangere... :lol:
Tutta la vera cultura mi piace. Così, cerco sempre di raggiungerla.
MadamaButterfly

Postby ChrisG on Sat 13 Dec, 2003 8:17 pm

Dearest Andrea, I fell in love with you the first time I heard you sing. Now that I have seen you in person, I love you even more. It is strange to say that you love some one when you don't even know them, but through your music, I feel that I have known you a lifetime. Please stay safe and happy.

LOVE CHRISG
ChrisG

Postby MadamaButterfly on Mon 15 Dec, 2003 12:45 pm

Ciao!!!!!!!!!
Buon giorno a tutti quanti!!!
Bene, perdonatemi per non avere scritto da grioni, ma c'erano dei rproblemi a casa mia: mia nonna è male (includetela alle vostre preghiere) e c'è un baccano infernale dentro della casa mia, grazie al mio vicino stupido... :x
bene, Andrea, perdonami perche' ho spedito un messaggio senza intenzioni. Non capirmi male, ma io non ho capito il tuo P.S.. Come sono "nuova" con la lngua italiana, non so se quello era un'espressione del paese...

Abbracci a voi,

Madama Butetrfly - Lucy.
MadamaButterfly

Postby Francesca on Mon 15 Dec, 2003 1:30 pm

Avremo un pensiero per tua nonna e speriamo che tutto andra' meglio presto !
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Rosepetal on Tue 16 Dec, 2003 9:04 am

Dear Andrea,

Thankyou so much for taking time out of your always busy schedule to speak to your fans.

you are a true gift.
- Rosa
(Sydney, Australia)
Rosepetal

Postby MadamaButterfly on Wed 17 Dec, 2003 12:17 am

Grazie per il gentil pens [-o< mia nonna. Ero con lei fra poche ore ed ho saputo che lei si sente meglio e ritornerà in casa nostra questo Venerdì o più presto. Nostre preghiere sono state risposte. Ma proseguite con vostre preghiere perché niente di più succeda a mia cara nonna... :mrgreen: [-o<
MadamaButterfly

Postby Yvonne on Wed 17 Dec, 2003 7:30 am

ANDREA,
A NEW FAN AND HIS WIFE HAVE JOINED A CHAT GROUP IN YOUR NAME, AND THEY HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOUR VOICE AS WE ALL HAVE (AND YOU -THE PERSON). TODAY WHEN THEY BOUGHT "SOGNO" AND PLAYED IT IN CAR GOING HOME, THE WIFE WAS CRYING AND THE MAN ASKED HER WHAT WAS WRONG, AND SHE SAYS " HE HAS SUCH A SWEET VOICE, IT'S LIKE HE IS SINGING TO YOUR HEART AND NOT TO YOUR EARS". I WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT. THAT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO PUT IT, I HAD NOT HEARD BEFORE. CECIL WAS THE HUSBAND AND CE CE HIS WIFE-to give them credit by name. It brings tears to my eyes too, to hear these lovely complements of your voice. I also do my best to make more new fans for you, talking about you to everyone. I love you and your voice too. Thank YOU for being in my life with your music! You make my heart smile everyday with pride and joy in you. :flower:
"To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world!!"
Yvonne

Postby johnny_petardo on Sun 21 Dec, 2003 6:20 pm

:D
Last edited by johnny_petardo on Tue 17 Nov, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny_petardo

Postby Renate on Sun 21 Dec, 2003 6:43 pm

Hello Johnny, if you want to present compositions to Andrea, please contact his management MTOpera & Blues at: mtorped@tin.it this forum is not the right place to do it.

ciao Johnny, se vorresti introdurre una composizione ad Andrea prego metterti in contatto col management di Andrea: MTOpera & Blues at: mtorped@tin.it . Questo forum no è la posta giusta per farlo.
ciao Renate
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Sy on Sun 28 Dec, 2003 7:25 am

Happy New Year from sunny Southern California. I'm so happy to have found your site. I thoroughly enjoyed your concert at Indian Wells this past November; I was hoping to see you at the Central Park celebration in NYC but instead I was able to meet and speak to Steven Mercurio, who is truly a gifted artist as yourself. I've been to the Hollywood Bowl, Staples Center, and Anaheim Pond where your performances were truly memorable. I look forward to your next concert in this area soon. :D
Sy

Postby Garnet Lipp on Wed 31 Dec, 2003 8:15 pm

May your NEW YEAR be filled with the joy and fullfillment you have
striven so hard to obtain, and may your star stay bright as long as you wish. We love what you have done to the world of OPERA and thank you for being the kind and considerate person you have become.
Garnet Lipp

Postby Claire Berlendy on Thu 01 Jan, 2004 2:27 pm

ANDREA and VERONICA.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004 AND,MANY MANY MORE.

MAY "GOD" BLESS YOU EACH AND EVERY DAY.HOPE YOU HAD WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS AND ALL THE FAMILY OF THE BOCELLI'S.

CLAIRE,BERLENDY. :D :)
Claire Berlendy

Postby jmd on Fri 02 Jan, 2004 4:13 pm

Caro Andrea,
Happy new year to you and all you dear ones. Thank you for all the pleasure you have given me from your music. It has changed my life in so many ways over the last three years that i have a hard time explaining.
let's just say it has led to opening horizons for me that i didn't know existed both in the music world and my personal life. i will try to put it into words later.
for now i wish you peace , joy and love in the new year.
jeanne
jmd

Postby A819 on Sat 03 Jan, 2004 2:29 am

Mi sono ressa conto adesso che ha inviato un saluto per natale. Sono quasi l' ultima in rispondere, ma gli ulimi saranno i primi. No?
Non so bene cosa scrivere parlo sempre di Lei ma mai penso di parlare con Lei come se fosse una persona comune, per me è grandissimo, come quando siamo bambini è vediamo agli adulti come esseri fuori di uno.
Lei mi ha mostrato una nuova e bellisma musica l' opera. È stato da sempre (dai 14 anni) il mio sogno vederlo dal vivo, cantando Tosca.
Grazie per tutto, non sa il bene che mi fa.
"La musique est le seul des talents qui jouissent de lui meme; tous les auters veulent des teemoins" (Marmontel)

Buon capo d' anno!!!!!
A819
A819

Postby ladyhrvy on Mon 05 Jan, 2004 5:13 pm

Salve, Andrea,

Per favore, scusa il mio povero italiano lingua. Eccito a suo è ogni successo. Lei sono nel mio cuore e nelle preghiere ogni giorno. Anche, l'esempio del suo coraggio dà me coraggio e la sua voce è il più bell'io mai ho sentito in tutti il mio 75 anni di ascoltare opera. gli il la. Per questo lo ringrazio uni tempi di milione.

Ciao,
Marie
ladyhrvy

Postby ChrisG on Mon 05 Jan, 2004 11:56 pm

Dearest Andrea, I hope that all of your New Year expectations are just what you want. It would be for such a wonderful, talented, personality as yourself. Thank you for all the wonderful music that you bring into my life. It is such a pleasure, to listen to you as I get very depressed sometime and then I hear your voice and am instantly able to respond. Thank you again so very much, and stay safe and happy. LOVE Chris
ChrisG

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli