My first contact!

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

R: My first contact!

Postby Marisa on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 8:48 pm

Carissimi Andrea e Veronica:
Grazie del vostro messaggio, e` vero, attraverso l'internet possiamo sentirci vicino anche quando siamo cosi` lontani. Ho avuto tanto piacere vedervi a 3 concerti, grazie per avermi dato l'opportunita` di fare alcune belle foto insieme che custodiro` gelosamente per sempre!
Buon viaggio in Cina, e arrivederci a Bologna!
Baci e abbracci a tutta la famiglia.
A presto - Marisa
Marisa

Postby Dorothy UK on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 8:54 pm

Ciao Andrea and Veronica, thank you so much for your messages, this is so exciting you have made a lot of people very, very happy today, as you do with your music everyday. Many good wishes to you both.
mille grazie Dorothy UK
Dorothy UK

Postby jo on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 8:55 pm

Thank you for talking to us here, Andrea. It is quite a thrill to have a forum where you speak to the fans! I'll be in Bologna for Werther. I missed you at the Detroit opera, but I won't miss this performance!

You inspire many of us to do things we never thought we would do -- like traveling from the USA to Italy!
jo

Postby Little Imp on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 9:18 pm

Hello Andrea, yes it is a great pleasure to read you here !
C'est à ce signe qu'on distingue les vrais héros : ils ne se plaignent jamais de leur sort.
Little Imp

Postby rosefili on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 9:48 pm

Salve Andrea,
Thank you for all you are and all you have given us. Your voice touches the
soul of Millions in a very special way. It lifts my spirit every day and I want
to share the joy I feel when I listen to you with everyone around me.

I had the good fortune to visit LaSterza and Lajatico last October 6, Alberto
very graciously talked to me and my friends. We bought some of your wonderful
wine and honey... and I fell in love with Toscana..

I will see you in Torre del Lago perform in Tosca next July. I can't wait!!
Blessings to you, your sons, Veronica and all the family.

Ciao e mille grazie,
Ingrid from Wisconsin, USA
rosefili

Postby Dodona on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 10:10 pm

Hello and thank you Andrea. It is wonderful that you will join us sometimes. It will make a lot of people very happy.....as does your music. Listening to you is always a very emotional experience and we all love you very much.
Did you enjoy your tour of the UK? I went to the Birmingham concert with my daughter. We thought you were amazing. I was the one whistling the loudest. :roll: DODONA in UK
Dodona

Postby Sono Aundra on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 10:12 pm

Ciao Andrea,
CHE SORPRESA PIACEVOLE! Sì, i prodigi di tecnologia moderna stupiscono veramente! Noi sono molto che questo è adesso a noi, ed esso è cosí molto di portare la di raggiungere fuori a noi tutti che ama ed il suo . Dopo che molti mesi di lavoro duro e lo studio, desidero per lei, i giorni e le ore di riposo ed il rilassamento, e soprattutto la tranquillità. Il mio sincero grazie a lei per tutto lei fa.
Aundra Willis
Pasadena, California
Sono Aundra

Postby Lila on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 10:20 pm

Oh yes, it's a real miracle to be able to read you today ! You must start again more often :lol:
La beauté plaît aux yeux, la douceur charme l'âme
Lila

Postby RitaD on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 10:37 pm

Hello Andrea! How exciting to be able to reply directly to you. Thank you so much for the wonderful music that fills my heart and my home. I have been a fan for many years but just recently saw you perform in Las Vegas. My feelings are ambivalent. I feel contented and restless all at the same time. Happy to finally see you, but worried about when and where it will happen again. Please come back and see all of your loyal fans in the US as soon as possible. I wish you peace and contentment this holiday season. The gift of voice that God gave you comes rarely to this life. Please continue to share it with those of us who appreciate it passionately. Sincerely, Rita
RitaD

Postby Meri on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 10:53 pm

Caro Andrea - Grazie cosí molto per portare il tempo dal suo tempo privato di parlare a tutti i fans. Lei non ha idea quanta la sua musica ed il suo ottimismo affetare tutto di noi. Certamente, Dio ha fatto bene da lei.
Gli oceani di amore - Meri
be excellent to each other
Meri

Postby Johanna martins on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 10:53 pm

Thank you Andrea for this beautiful site.
I could try and write in Italian but it would be a bit of a disaster and I know you speak BEAUTIFUL English although you are so modest about it.
To think that before it was virtually impossible to send you an email without going through the offices of your manager , Sugar etc and now HERE YOU ARE for us all!
:lol: :roll: :!:
Johanna martins

Postby Kenzu on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:04 pm

Hi Andrea :salut:
It has been fantastic to take part in this forum and waiting with eagerness to your suprises :wink:

Wishing you all the best, lets meet here soon again :bounce:
"Haec habui, quae dixi"
Kenzu

Postby Signore Innamorato on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:06 pm

Ciao Andrea,

e' un piacere vederti qui e lasciarti condividere da tutti noi, i tuoi fans. Spero solo che tutti i tuoi impegni ti lascino un po' di tempo per noi, per rispondere alle mille e mille domande che abbiamo da porti.
Se la memoria non mi inganna, la prima volta che ti ho visto ed udito e' stata in una trasmissione televisiva con Pippo Baudo, anni fa, e sono rimasto veramente colpito dalla potenza, ed allo stesso tempo, delicatezza della tua voce. La tua canzone "Time to say goodbye" dal tuo cd Romanza, gioca un ruolo molto importante per mia moglie e me. Era l'estate del '97, lei aveva appena lasciato l'Italia e me per tornare a casa dopo 5 meravigliose settimane passate in Roma e, all'aereoporto in Londra, aspettando per l'aereo che l'avrebbe riportata negli USA, tra le lacrime vide il tuo cd, Romanza, e sul cd c'era un adesivo che diceva "Including the song Time to say goodbye". Il titolo della canzone la colpi', e anche se a quel tempo non ti conosceva, lei doveva avere quel cd. Ma i soldi erano finiti ed era poche settimane dopo che finalmente riusci' a trovere il cd in un negozio negli Stati Uniti.
Se ancora non lo hai capito, sono italiano, di Roma (lol) e circa 6 anni fa mi sono trasferito negli USA, in California, per essere precisi, per sposare la meravigliosa donna che e' al mio fianco adesso e un paio di settimane fa, l'8 novembre, mia moglie ed io abbiamo avuto il primo contatto dal vivo con te e la tua voce al tuo concerto in Oakland. Meravigliosa esperienza, non ci sono altre parole per descrivere quello che abbiamo visto ed udito. Da allora nella nostra casa non si ascolta altro che te e stiamo facendo di tutto per accaparrarci tutti i tuoi cd. Oggi (26 novembre qui) e' il compleanno di mia moglie e tra i regali che ha ricevuto c'e' il tuo "Sacred Arias Special Edition" con il DVD del tuo concerto alla Basilica di Santa Maria sopra Minerva. E che te lo dico a fa'...gli altri regali sono ancora incartati....lol.

Credo che passeremo i prossimi giorni, o mesi, alla ricerca dei tuoi cd, da aggiungere alla piccola collezione che abbiamo gia'. Qui negli States sei molto popolare e siamo sicuri di aver successo nella nostra impresa.

Ringraziandoti ancora per essere tra noi, mia moglie ed io ti salutiamo e ti auguriamo un meraviglioso stare in quel di Cina.

Ciao ~ Sandi e Angelo

p.s.: mia moglie manda dolci bacetti a Veronica, Amos e Matteo.
Signore Innamorato

Postby Signora Innamorata on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:13 pm

Caro Andrea ~

Grazie per la gioia che hai messo nei nostri cuori....Veramente ~

Sempre....un bacio ~

....sorrisi e piccoli bacioni a Veronica, Amos e Matteo *sorrisi dal mio cuore*

Con tanto affetto.... Sandi ~
Signora Innamorata

Postby Roseann on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:20 pm

Now that's truly a treat - how nice to have a personal note! I too look forward to surprises in store!

Roseann
Roseann

Postby SB on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:22 pm

Ciao Andrea,
Mi dispiace,mi italiano e molto male. Grazie mille per la bella musica a Providence. Mi piace"e lucevan le stelle e Torna a Surriento". Sorrento e una bella citta.
Buona notte. susanna
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others,cannot keep it from themselves.
SB

Postby Fipi on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:25 pm

Hello Andrea. Thank you for your message. It is great to be able to read it and answer you.I was at your wonderful concert in Birmingham a few weeks ago.it was fantastic.Grazie :D
"Music is for me a need, like that of love,and it is also and above all my destiny, inescapable like death."
ANDREA BOCELLI
Fipi

Postby Anne-Marie on Wed 26 Nov, 2003 11:57 pm

Thank you Andrea, for contacting us in this way. It has confirmed what we have always suspected - you are a truly beautiful human being - God bless and keep you safe always - Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Postby Yvonne on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 12:20 am

Andrea, So honored to have you take your precious time to stop here and leave message for us!!! TI AMO!!! I have listened to your music everyday for 7 years since I first heard you. For me, you will forever be the best and only one I ever Need to listen to. Thank you for your music and your heart which is in it!!! Linda
"To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world!!"
Yvonne

Postby Lisa on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 12:23 am

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your beautiful songs. My son sings La Danza all the time he just loves dancing to it too. His name is Matthew and he is 5 years old.

ciao,
Lisa
Lisa

Postby aura on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 12:26 am

Dear Andrea,
Thank-you for your reply.
I have so many things to say about seeing you for the first time, but one thing that was very outstanding, was how you sang with your entire body. I saw you put everything you had into your songs. I saw your back bending backwards and the back of your neck expanding and contracting while you controlled your voice to make it do whatever you wanted it to do. I am a singer and I have never seen someone sing like that. I have never seen anyone put everything into their work. It was a work of art.
You are an outstanding performer and I look forward to seeing you manyh times in the future.

Loose translation:Di ringraziamento per la vostra risposta. Ho tante cose da dire circa vederli per la prima volta, ma una cosa che era molto eccezionale, era come avete cantato con il vostro intero corpo. Ho visto che voi mettere tutto aveste nelle vostre canzoni. Ho visto che la vostra parte posteriore che si piegano indietro e la parte posteriore del vostro collo che si espande e che si contrae mentre avete controllato la vostra voce per farli faccia qualunque lo avete desiderato fare. Sono un cantante e che non ho visto mai qualcuno cantare come quello. Non ho visto mai chiunque mettere tutto nel loro lavoro. Era un'opera d'arte. Siete un esecutore eccezionale ed aspetto con impazienza di vederli tempi del manyh in avvenire.

Rebecca Harran
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Music is the voice of God
aura

Postby Big Fan Sue on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 1:11 am

Forgot to mention your new World Tour Book was beautiful and very well done. The photos were gorgeous. :P BFSue
"Music is moral law.
It gives a soul to the universe,
wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness and a gaiety
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby LaSignoraMusica on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 1:40 am

Ciao Andrea!

Sono molto felice di vederti qui finalmente! Sono un poco tardi, ho devuto lavorare questa sera ( Come sai, sone anche maestra di cori, sono tutti preparando concerti/servizie per Natale.) Spero di vederti più spesso qui, mi piacerebbe davvero discutare con te ed altri inscritti. Sai che sono molte musiciste qui?

A presto, Nina.
I believe in the equality of all people, I try to respect all living creatures, and I believe in the power of love.
LaSignoraMusica

Postby kittyforbo on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 1:41 am

Andrea,

How wonderful for you to take time to write here with your busy schedule! I just saw you in Providence (my 8th concert!) and you were wonderful as usual! Keep up the good work.

Kitty for bo
kittyforbo

Postby Stella on Thu 27 Nov, 2003 2:05 am

Ciao Andrea. Perdona prego il mio italiano difettoso. Come premuroso scrivere un messaggio per noi adesso. Sicuramente il tuo tournee stava esaurendo. Fortunatamente per me, nel passato parecchi anni, ero presente a molti i tuoi concerti. Tutti erano spettacolari. Devo dire che eravate assolutamente straordinario ultimo Giovedì al Madison Square Garden! Ogni selezione era perfetta. Non potrei respirare mentre avete cantato Panis Angelicus ed E lucevan le stelle (ma, tuttavia, io viva!). Ringraziamenti per i encores meravigliosi che godiamo così tanto. My Way è certamente il tuo canzone. A New York amavamo il tuo regalo speciale a noi. Forse avete notato!! New York, New York si ricorderà di sempre con affetto. Eravate molto gentili essere presenti ad dopo alla ricezione di NIAF. Tutto era molto felice. Il mio desiderio è che la gioia che date noi è restituita te. Con molto ammirazione, Stella

Ciao Andrea
Please forgive my faulty Italian. How thoughtful to write a message for us now. Surely your tour was exhausting. Happily for me, in the past several years, I was present at many of your concerts. All were spectacular. I must say that you were absolutely extraordinary last Thursday at Madison Square Garden! Every selection was perfect. I could not breathe while you sang Panis Angelicus and E lucevan le stelle (but, nevertheless, I live!). Thanks for the wonderful encores we enjoy so much. My Way is certainly your song. We in New York loved your special gift to us. Maybe you noticed!! New York, New York will always be remembered with affection. You were so kind to be present afterwards at the NIAF reception. Everyone was very happy. My wish is that the joy you give to us is returned to you. With much admiration, Stella
Stella

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli