How many "evenings" can we spend with Andrea?(DVD)

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

How many "evenings" can we spend with Andrea?(DVD)

Postby Big Fan Sue on Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:33 am

Seems there is more than one variation of the DVD that comes with the special editon Best of Andrea Bocelli Vivere. There is the Liberty State Park concert (SOL) and another version with The Homecoming Concert. Anybody receive another Evening With Andrea Bocelli?
BFSue :shock:
Last edited by Big Fan Sue on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Music is moral law.
It gives a soul to the universe,
wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness and a gaiety
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby joonbug on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 11:42 am

I have the version with the SOL concert. Where is the other version available from?
Must have that one also.
I am bad about stuff like that....I have many many copies of Sarah B.'s Harem cd/dvd just because there is one thing different about a version.
Why I do that....I don't know! :scratch:
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Big Fan Sue on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 2:14 pm

I got the version with "An Evening with Andrea Bocelli" (The Homecoming concert) DVD from Target. Make sure it has a sticker on it that says exclusive from Target and the back says "An Evening with Andrea Bocelli" enclosed. Seems some people purchased the SOL version at Target so you must check it.
"Music is moral law.
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby joonbug on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 6:46 pm

OOOHHHH!!! Thanks a bunch!! Gotta get to Target asap!!! \:D/
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Yakima on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 8:21 pm

why do they do that .... now I need another set....lol..mine has The Liberty state Park.
Yakima

Postby Lynnanne on Sun 04 Nov, 2007 10:07 pm

I bought the SOL one from B&N but after reading about the other, I ran to Target and got it too! Target has one Vivere without DVD, one with SOL and one with Homecoming. Since I didn't own either of those DVD's I just had to get both (abbreviated versions, I'm sure). Can never have enough Andrea :)
Lynnanne

Postby joonbug on Mon 05 Nov, 2007 2:43 am

I agree with you, Lynnanne....can never have enough Andrea!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby bumblebee_miriam06 on Mon 05 Nov, 2007 5:12 am

Dear friends you'll all gave me the idea to lock for the Homecoming concert at Target in Australia.
I hope I do find any thing else that we all do like.

Thank you!
bumblebee_miriam06

Postby babs on Mon 05 Nov, 2007 5:38 pm

Thank you so much for letting us know about the other dvd available at Target. I called and reserved one. This works out well as my sister who is a jazz singer started to listen to Andrea. She loves the knew cd,now she will have the extra copy!!

Babs
babs

Postby Patrice Adams on Mon 05 Nov, 2007 11:29 pm

I think the Homecoming showed the real Andrea, the way he is all the time(hopefully) relaxed, enjoying friends and sharing stories, I think he has a great sense of humor. Please let mer know if you get the CD from Australia. Can anybody tell me what 'TOPS" Andrea, is there anything better to think about?
Patrice Adams

Postby joonbug on Sun 11 Nov, 2007 12:15 pm

I am going to Target today. I do hope I can get the version with the Homecoming with it. As long as it says "An Evening with Andrea Bocelli" and has the sticker with exclusive from Target on it, it should be the Homecoming version, is that correct? Just making sure!! I already have the version with American Dream(SOL) so I really want the other!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Annalisa on Sun 11 Nov, 2007 1:54 pm

The one at Target with the Homecoming video does say "Bonus DVD - An Evening with Andrea Bocelli" right under the track list on the back.

When I was paying for mine, the lady who rang up the purchase said, "Couldn't you just listen to him all day long?" Of course, I agreed with her and added that I often do just that. :)
Annalisa
"The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of." Pascal
Annalisa

Postby joonbug on Sun 11 Nov, 2007 3:48 pm

okay!! Will be going there shortly. I am getting two copies, so just wanted to make sure!! Thanks!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby joonbug on Sun 11 Nov, 2007 11:30 pm

Yippie Skippie!!! I got the cd/dvd with the Homecoming!! I am soooo happy!! Thanks everyone for your assistance!! \:D/ :salut:
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby DueBaci on Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:38 am

Annalisa wrote:The one at Target with the Homecoming video does say "Bonus DVD - An Evening with Andrea Bocelli" right under the track list on the back.

When I was paying for mine, the lady who rang up the purchase said, "Couldn't you just listen to him all day long?" Of course, I agreed with her and added that I often do just that. :)

so.. is *An evening with Andrea Bocelli* ... the same thing as The Homecoming ????
DueBaci

Postby Big Fan Sue on Mon 12 Nov, 2007 3:33 am

Yes, but it is not the entire show that was shown on PBS.
"Music is moral law.
and life to everything.
Big Fan Sue

Postby DueBaci on Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:05 am

Big Fan Sue wrote:Yes, but it is not the entire show that was shown on PBS.

Ok. thanks BFS. I was wondering if I needed to go out and get that one.. but, if I already have Homecoming .... :scratch:
DueBaci

Postby joonbug on Tue 13 Nov, 2007 11:15 am

DueBaci wrote:
Big Fan Sue wrote:Yes, but it is not the entire show that was shown on PBS.

Ok. thanks BFS. I was wondering if I needed to go out and get that one.. but, if I already have Homecoming .... :scratch:

An Evening with AB is wonderful....but only if you have never seen the entire Homecoming. It is a very small version of the Homecoming....that really leaves you wanting MORE!!! But I still like it!!! Am happy that I have the versions of Vivere with it and the Statue of Liberty Concert.
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Return to Andrea Bocelli