new official site open now

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby westsiderny on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 4:49 pm

Francesca, are you using the English version of the web site? After you click on 'Discography' the first image is the "Vivere" cover. You click on it and the tracklist will appear. I was impressed with the introductory melody of "La Voce del Silenzio". What musical instrument is that? Sounds like the "quena" used in Peru...

Well, good luck with your new try. The sound is fabuloso... "Vivere" is going to be a smash hit!!!
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Francesca on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 4:51 pm

Pourquoi dans Contatti quand je clique sur les sites comme "Sugar" "Atelier" etc. je vois apparaître une fenêtre qui me demande des renseignements personnels en anglais ?
Impossible d'atteindre les sites.
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Francesca on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 4:53 pm

westsiderny wrote:Francesca, are you using the English version of the web site? After you click on 'Discography' the first image is the "Vivere" cover. You click on it and the tracklist will appear. I was impressed with the introductory melody of "La Voce del Silenzio". What musical instrument is that? Sounds like the "quena" used in Peru...

Well, good luck with your new try. The sound is fabuloso... "Vivere" is going to be a smash hit!!!

J'ai essayé les 3 versions :D
Francesca

Postby westsiderny on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 5:01 pm

It is a matter of time to get used to navigate a new site successfully. Clicking here and there you will find your way. :D

Luckily, this is not Venice, so there is not a risk to falling into a canal... :lol:

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby patriciabutler on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 5:32 pm

Weeeell ---- I thought that the 'old' site was amazing but this!, you have outdone anything before.
I am intrigued however - when I now log in there seem to be two choices, I couldn't get into the site proper till, I did as Westsiderny suggest above and clicked on everthing, I have to click on html to gain access - but I am intrigued to know what is hidden beneath buttons on the first page( the only ones I can get into are video and myspace.
patriciabutler

Postby Francesca on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 5:37 pm

westsiderny wrote:It is a matter of time to get used to navigate a new site successfully. Clicking here and there you will find your way. :D

Luckily, this is not Venice, so there is not a risk to falling into a canal... :lol:

Miracolo! c’è un gentile folletto nel mio computer? ora ho sentito la canzone intera :D

Devo dire che mi piace molto anche se non c’è la frase che mi faceva vibrare perché sentivo la voce parlata di Andrea :
ti dico no
ti dico si
ti dico che
ho voglia di vivere
Francesca

Postby westsiderny on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 6:27 pm

Patricia, when you type http://www.andreabocelli.com you get the page where you can make a choice of languages. Once you click on 'English' (I suppose that's the one you want) a new beautiful page appears with Andrea singing ('O sole mio' or 'Nessum Dorma' (depends on the time you are visiting the site). At the bottom there is this menu:

Home Page - Biography - Discography - News & Events - Career - Fan Club - Video - MySpace - Contact

When you click on "Fan Forum" a new page appears with the following choices on the left of the beautiful Andrea's photo:

Official Fanclub
bocelli.de

Official Forum
andreabocelli.org

If you want to enter this forum, just click on Official Forum or andreabocelli.org (underneath of it). Both work for the same purpose.

If you want to turn the music off, just click on the little speaker...

Hope my explanation is clear enough. Try and see what happens... :)

westsiderny

Postby Renate on Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:03 pm

westsiderny wrote:Reading the credits I learned that this new sophisticated web site has been designed by Scozzese Design, an award winner design lab. A big thanks to Mr. Stefano Scozzese and his team!!! As we like to say here: The Best for The Best!!! :cheers:

Exactly... thanks to the signori Scozzese and Ballanti....
( not me.... but nice to think of me anyway I am very flattered :oops: )
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

Postby Southerngirl on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 12:01 am

Just between us fans, isn't the new website wonderful? I've am on the internet alot at work and at home and this is one of the best sites I've ever seen. What they did with the photos and the lighing is amazing. And the theater scene on the second page, doesn't it almost look like we're there? And the way it lights up on Andrea's face - Oh!

Can anyone translate for us what Andrea is saying on the home page?

Thanks,
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby joonbug on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 1:21 am

Southerngirl wrote:Just between us fans, isn't the new website wonderful? I've am on the internet alot at work and at home and this is one of the best sites I've ever seen. What they did with the photos and the lighing is amazing. And the theater scene on the second page, doesn't it almost look like we're there? And the way it lights up on Andrea's face - Oh!

Can anyone translate for us what Andrea is saying on the home page?

Thanks,

I agree with you 100%!! Was wondering what Andrea is saying, too!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Carole on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 5:47 am

The new official site is spectacular! Love the new additions, but also love the things you left alone. It's just great!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
Ciao, Carole
Carole

Postby DueBaci on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 2:24 pm

Max !! Complimenti !!

anche un grande grazie di Renate .. for all that she does, ... and Scozzese for the million dollar webdesign.

( I didn't get Nessun Dorma at night though... :( maybe Max is working on it )

update: I hear Nessun Dorma ! I hear Nessun Dorma !!
nice !
Last edited by DueBaci on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
DueBaci

Postby patriciabutler on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 6:34 pm

Thankyou so much for your advice Westsiderny, but I can't get in that way, when I click on the English option, I get the page with Andrea singing, but can only access the video and myspace options. When I try to click on any of the others I get a message box with an error message, and therefore have to use the html option. Does that make sense??

All that aside this is a wonderful new site and I congratulate all those involved in its creation.
patriciabutler

Postby westsiderny on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 6:52 pm

Patricia, how many browsers do you have? Internet Explorer? Mozilla Firefox? If you have more than one browser, try with the other one. For instance, when some Italian virus attacked my computer long time ago, I lost lots of files and the technician had to install Mozilla Firefox to access some web sites. I still keep the IE and when cannot open a link with it, I use the Mozilla. Some day, when I have enough money, I will call the technician back to finish his job! That time it cost me $200... and it was for only a couple of hours or so... :roll:

westsiderny

Postby Sandy on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 7:31 pm

I love the new site it is well deserving to be for Andrea
Sandy

Postby Fipi on Fri 19 Oct, 2007 10:45 pm

Francesca, when I click on English or Spanish nothing different happens either. I seem to be missing out on quite a lot. :(
"Music is for me a need, like that of love,and it is also and above all my destiny, inescapable like death."
ANDREA BOCELLI
Fipi

Postby Motoko on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 9:22 am

Visit SugarMusic.com and listen to "La voce del silenzio"!!! :drunken:

http://www.sugarmusic.com/
Motoko

Postby Francesca on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 9:51 am

wow !!

merci Motoko.

Fipi, les trois versions sont identiques, pour écouter les extraits il faut essayer plusieurs fois et finalement ça fonctionne :D
Francesca

Postby DueBaci on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 10:01 am

Motoko wrote:Visit SugarMusic.com and listen to "La voce del silenzio"!!! :drunken:

http://www.sugarmusic.com/

oooooo thank you Motoko !
DueBaci

Postby sam on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 11:31 am

Wow wow......
Grazie Motoko!
sam

Postby sunflower on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 12:15 pm

This new official site is absolutely great!!!
sunflower

Postby westsiderny on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 3:15 pm

Motoko wrote:Visit SugarMusic.com and listen to "La voce del silenzio"!!! :drunken:

Thanks so much, Motoko! The musical arrangement is fabulous and Andrea's rendition is just precious!!! Loooooooooove this song!!!!!!!!

I'm singing along to practice my Italian (but I can't hold the notes as long as Andrea's though...):)

La Voce Del Silenzio
1968, Mogol - E.Isola - P.Limiti

Volevo stare un po' da sola
per pensare e tu lo sai
ed ho sentito nel silenzio
una voce dentro me
e tornan vive troppe cose
che credevo morte ormai
e chi ho tanto amato
dal mare del silenzio
ritorna come un'onda nei miei occhi
e quello che mi manca
nel mare del silenzio
mi manca sai, molto di più.

Ci sono cose in un silenzio
che non m'aspettavo mai,
vorrei una voce
ed improvvisamente
ti accorgi che il silenzio
ha il volto delle cose che hai perduto
ed io ti sento amore,
ti sento nel mio cuore
stai riprendendo il posto che
tu non avevi perso mai,
che non avevi perso mai
che non avevi perso mai.

E quello che mi manca
nel mare del silenzio
mi manca sai, molto di più,
ci sono cose in un silenzio
che non m'aspettavo mai,
vorrei una voce
ed improvvisamente
ti accorgi che il silenzio
ha il volto delle cose che hai perduto
ed io ti sento amore,
ti sento nel mio cuore
stai riprendendo il posto che
tu non avevi perso mai,
che non avevi perso mai
che non avevi perso mai.

westsiderny

Postby Rosej on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 4:21 pm

And Thank you West-
I was hoping to get the lyrics to La Voce Del Silenzio. I used the translate box to get the english version. It does not get the complete interpretation but it does most of the song. On the 5th line in the translation it says "Tornan lives and too many things death now that I " Can you give a better translation? All in all I love the translation box, especially for French of which I know absolutely nothing. Thanks again.

Rose Marie
Rosej

Postby westsiderny on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 4:34 pm

Rose Marie, maybe you can get the lyrics in English by listening to Dionne Warwick here...? :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-hKotD5ock

She performed this song at the SanRemo Festival in 1968. I tried to make up the words but it is an ambitious task for me due to my poor command of the English language... :oops: :)

westsiderny

Postby Rosej on Sat 20 Oct, 2007 4:53 pm

That was great West, a beautiful song and Andrea's version is fABulous. What a beautiful song for him to bring back. And now I can go about my Saturday chores and check in later in the day.
Rosej

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli