Sortie VIVERE en France

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby westsiderny on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 4:54 pm

Thanks Sofia for the explanation BUT you didn't answer my question: Where did you see the leaflet of "Vivere"... :wink:

Anyway, Andrea also thanks Renate and Massimiliano in the leaflets of "Andrea" and "Amore". The problem is that the print is so tiny that if you are someone that like to read everything there is in a leaflet but your vision is not that so good, you need your beautiful magnifiying glass kept handy and that's another story... Where is it? And you keep running around your house in circles and by the time you find it, you have forgotten what did you need it for... #-o :-k :lol:
Last edited by westsiderny on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby sofia on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:01 pm

The leaflet for Vivere is with the new cd in the box....there where you have all the explanations on the cd .We call that a leaflet overhere....but maybe you call that differently in the states.It's the little book with all the words of the songs and the very nice pictures!
sofia

Postby westsiderny on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:08 pm

I know that Sofia and we call it leaflet here also. My question is: If Vivere hasn't be released yet, how do you know what the leaflet says? Do you already have this new CD: Vivere...? Now, we are going in circles... but that's fine because we are making time for the 'Che tempo che fa' transmission... :)

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby westsiderny on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:39 pm

According to these charts, Vivere was supposed to be released on these parts of the world on October 19, 2007:

Dutchcharts.nl

Swisscharts.com

Swedishcharts.com

You can keep looking at the rest of the countries here:

http://belgiumcharts.com/

I guess it is because of the inclusion of the duet with Mr. Borsato in that version. :)

westsiderny

Postby sofia on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:46 pm

Yes.sorry about the misunderstanding,but I bought Vivere on saturday morning in the -Fnac-shops.
The surprise was that the cd was not announced anywhere,not even on their own web-site.
It is not the first time for me that a new cd is quicker in the music stores then by an internet-order.
And it is on that new cd,in the little leaflet,that I saw the honour for Renate and Max.
I hope this is clear now!From what I understood on the Dutch sites,the cd is also out since the 20th in Holland!
Now for me it's nearly time to watch -Strictly come dancing- on the BBC.Enjoy -Che tempo che fa-
sofia

Postby sofia on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 5:52 pm

The problem is sometimes that people think that by ordering a new cd on the net,they have it sooner then buying it in a music-shop,and then they don't go out anymore to check in the shops,because they wait for the mail to bring it.
And sometimes,and I don't pretend always,but sometimes,it is sooner on sale in the shops!
It happened to me before.......but that is not always the case.
sofia

Postby westsiderny on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 6:14 pm

You are absolutely right, Sofia. I am lucky to have few large music stores in my neighborhood and since I take long walks everyday for my well being, I always stop at them to see if there is a 'surprise' for me... Unfortunately, not everybody has a music store close to where they live and if they do, they don't always keep the 'right' stock on their shelves. Another advantage to buy music directly from the shops is that if there is something wrong with the CD/DVD, you can always go back and ask for an exchange and they will do it right on the spot, if they are not sold out. But, as I said before, sometimes it is not possible to find a Bocelli recording in stores everywhere. Hope that will change soon.

westsiderny

Postby sofia on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 6:22 pm

I agree with you......but saturday morning was my lycky morning.
Now I am going to put on my dancing shoes,take out the oil bottle-not that I am so old-but I want to keep up the appearance.....and then let myself go for -STRICTLY COME DANCING-
sofia

Postby westsiderny on Sun 21 Oct, 2007 6:33 pm

sofia wrote:Now I am going to put on my dancing shoes,take out the oil bottle-not that I am so old-but I want to keep up the appearance...

... to be able to fit in the Bocelli fan base...? :lol:

Don't worry about it. I am sure you have noticed that since the release of "Amore" our Andrea now is in the hearts of people of all ages and nationalities, to the point that even the OS has to be re-designed to comply with the taste and demands of younger generations. And I consider the results really outstanding.

westsiderny

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Mon 22 Oct, 2007 12:52 pm

....No se si entendi bien, SOFIA dice que ya compro su C.D VIVERE el sabado por la mañana?...... :shock:

( Porque tenemos que esperar tanto aqui!! )
jezabel66a

Postby Francesca on Mon 22 Oct, 2007 2:10 pm

Si hai capito bene, Sofia è veramente fortunata :)
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby sofia on Mon 22 Oct, 2007 2:43 pm

Si si,e vero......sono fortunata.......mais meme moi je suis vraiment surprise et je ne comprends pas du tout......parceque tu sais aussi,Francesca,ici ,nous n'avons pas l'habitude de se grand honneur.....je suis vraiment content,.oui!
Continuez a visiter vos surfaces de vente.....moi nonplus je ny ai jamais cru que cela pouvait etre possible!Je souhaite une sortie vite pour vous aussi!Bonne chance!
sofia

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Mon 22 Oct, 2007 3:30 pm

E USCITO "VIVERE" The BEST of ANDREA BOCELLI.

La raccolta dei piu grandi sucessi di ANDREA BOCELLI.
....pubblicato nel resto del mondo dal 22 ottobre......

http://www.messaggeriemusicali.it/

ANCHE: ON LINE IL NUOVO SITO DE ANDREA BOCELLI.

...il 17 ottobre 2007 viene pubblicato ufficialmente il nuovo sito che si presenta come un supporto mediatico di grande impatto adeguato alla fama internacionale di BOCELLI.

=D>
jezabel66a

Postby Milay on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 4:16 am

Olá a todas
O Cd - versão normal- está já à venda em Portugal, pelo menos nas lojas FNAC, desde sábado - 19 de Outubro.
Sei que a versão de luxo chegará no dia 25 e também virão grandes posters de promoção.

E... fez ontem 1 ano...estive eu a assistir ao concerto de Andrea no Pavilhão Atlântico.
Milay

Postby Francesca on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 7:04 am

la Belgique et le Portugal ont le même sort : sortie du CD le 19 octobre et publicité parce qu'ils ont eu un concert l'année dernière à cette époque. Beati voi!
Profitez-en bien, vous ne savez pas ce que l'avenir vous réserve.
Francesca

Postby sofia on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:04 am

C'est vrai....je me souviens encore que avant le concert,les choses ne se passaient pas comme ca.
Le cd -Werther-n'est jamais sortit en belgique.
Tu pense bien que j'ai eu une grande ,et heureuse surprise,quand le cd etait dans les rayons!
sofia

Postby Francesca on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:59 am

Oui la Belgique, premier pays d'Europe à recevoir Andrea, a été bien trop longtemps oubliée.
Francesca

Postby sofia on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 2:08 pm

Pour le moment il y as une certaine justice.....je vous souhaite la meme chose.
C'est trop dommage d'exclure certains pays en europe-et aussi dans le monde entier-ou il y as vraiment du potentiel de vente!
sofia

Postby Francesca on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 4:38 pm

Justice pour certains mais vraiment pas pour nous, les premiers pays en Europe.

Les ventes ne pourront plus maintenant rivaliser avec d'autres, toujours visités. Le public peut se lasser, pourquoi s'intéresser à un fantôme ?

Et plus les ventes baisseront, moins il y aura de chance de concert, et moins il y aura de concerts, moins il y aura de vente. On n'en sort pas.
Francesca

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:07 pm

Les ventes ne pourront plus maintenant rivaliser avec d'autres,toujours visites. Le public peut se lasser, pourquoi s'interesser a un fantome?

Et plus les ventes baisseront, moins il y aura de chance de concerts, moins il y aura de vente.On n'en sort pas.

Nunca mejor explicado. Fantasma querido y admirado, pero....fantasma al fin. :roll:
jezabel66a

Postby Francesca on Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:46 pm

Commentaire de la Fnac :

Doté de l’une des voix les plus particulières et facilement identifiables de la planète, et à la tête d’une carrière phénoménale, Andrea Bocelli a déambulé sans effort dans les territoires de la musique classique et populaire. Il revient aujourd’hui avec Vivere, un «Best Of» spectaculaire réunissant quelques-unes de ses chansons les plus populaires, «Con Te Partirò», «Vivere», «Il Mare Calmo Della Sera», «Romanza» ainsi que quatre nouveaux titres exceptionnels, dont de nouvelles collaborations avec Laura Pausini, le pianiste Lang Lang et Kenny G, et Hélène Ségara...
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:54 pm

J'aimerais savoir pourquoi la Fnac propose 2 versions de Vivere : l'une ( Cd ou CD+DVD) , disponible le 19 novembre , l'autre ( importée ) disponible le 30 octobre .... Pourquoi certains disques sous le label Mercury , un autre importé , et le troisième signé Universal ?
Il y a de quoi s'y perdre , non ?
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby sofia on Wed 24 Oct, 2007 2:20 pm

Oui,il y a de quoi de s'y perdre......tu sa 1000 fois raison.....mais c'est le monde d'aujourd'hui,Anna,et pas seulement un Bocelli problem!
Pour tous les artistes du monde il y as le commerce qui compte.....suis je d'accord?....non,non ce n'est pas mon opinion....Le commerce internationale dirige tout et tout le monde.
Chaque artiste mondiale en est victime.Aussi Andrea Bocelli et chaque artiste sur terre-du moins les plus grands-!Mais nous ne pouvons pas changer cela.....
Qu'on aime ou pas ......c'est le marche d'aujourd'hui!Je ne peux pas le changer,meme si je ne suis pas d'accord!
Mais pas seulement un Andrea Bocelli-probleme.
sofia

Postby anna62 on Wed 24 Oct, 2007 3:00 pm

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi , Sofia ....
Il n'empêche que c'est bien dommage : je n'aime pas du tout cette "société commerciale" ! Où sont les VRAIES valeurs ???
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby sofia on Wed 24 Oct, 2007 3:47 pm

Oui,je suis 1000 fois d'accord avec toi....je n'aime pas le systeme actuelle...artistes sans talent-aussi en belgique-ne soyons pas chauvains mais juste.
Alors,oui ,Andrea Bocelli fait bien partie du systeme commercial de 2007,mais il donne encore de la bonne chanson.
Ici,la plupart,c'est du kitch!
Triste,mais bien vrai!
sofia

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli