Myspace

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby sofia on Fri 12 Oct, 2007 2:12 pm

Je ne comprends pas trop nonplus ce que fait le tenor sur my space........endroit bizarre pour cette musique et cette voix.
Mais bon ,ce n'est pas catastrophe......aussi longtemps que c'est ok pour ca grande carriere!
sofia

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Fri 12 Oct, 2007 3:03 pm

¡ Hola a todos!. Gracias FRANCESCA por hacerme notar la "novedad" acerca de lo bella que es la nueva pagina, y sobretodo que "nuestro" idioma el español ahora figure un poco mas aqui y sea tomada en cuenta.
Estoy contenta, muy contenta!
gracias,gracias............ :cheers:
jezabel66a

Postby westsiderny on Fri 12 Oct, 2007 4:42 pm

I am also very happy with this giant step!

I have only one request to Massimiliano:

Please correct the spelling of "Sito Web"... it should be SITIO WEB.

Thanks again Max for all your efforts!
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Yakima on Fri 12 Oct, 2007 9:35 pm

why do we need a new site ?? are we still going to be able to do what we do now? my old mind is spinning will this be a good thing ? change is hard for us old people ... lol ... do I have to go to Myspace now , dont take much to confuse me, help.... but I guess it will work out on the 17th. has anyone made any comments on Botti with Andrea if so I guess I missed it somewhere.
Yakima

Postby eveluna on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 1:39 am

I'm with you Yakima... Don't get me wrong: the pics are great, Massimiliano, and your effort is much appreciated. But some of the comments of these people (and their avatars)--I don't know! ':scratch:'. I suppose it takes all kinds, but even though I'm a newcomer to this fan club (although a long time fan) I think I prefer the group of people I've encountered here. I'll stick with this site.
Eve (Eveluna)
eveluna

Postby westsiderny on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 2:17 am

eveluna wrote:...(and their avatars)--I don't know! ':scratch:'. I suppose it takes all kinds, but even though I'm a newcomer to this fan club (although a long time fan) I think I prefer the group of people I've encountered here. I'll stick with this site.

Eve, you don't have to visit the MySpace site if you don't want to, but I just found out that the improper avatar(s) has/have been removed. Good work Max! Thank you! We love you! :thumright:

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

new site

Postby Yakima on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 2:44 am

eveluna.... thanks ..glad I am not the only one...lol... yes big thanks to massimilano and to everyone. Looking foreward to the new site and all the comments. Renata is great and the fans always come thru with information and pic.
Yakima

Postby Francesca on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 8:39 am

westsiderny wrote:
Eve, you don't have to visit the MySpace site if you don't want to,

Mais pourquoi Myspace sur le site Bocelli ?

J'ai visité plusieurs sites de chanteurs lyriques,aucun n'a ceci qui semble plutôt réservé aux rockers ou autres et à leurs groupies.
S'il faut faire la chasse aux indésirables.... :roll:
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby Francesca on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 8:46 am

Una mia amica vorebbe iscriversi. Come fare? Non vediamo il modo di farlo.

E come arrivare al forum? con "fan club" c'è solo bocelli.de.
Francesca

Postby sam on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 9:49 am

Credo che posso aiutarti Francesca!
ecco come si fa: seleziona send message, vedrai You must be logged-in to do that, poi c'e' member login e sotto c'e' sign up nello quadro di colore arancione! clicca su questo per iscriversi!
Allora buona fortuna alla tua amica!

In quanto al forum forse lo metteranno piu' tardi! :)
sam

Postby Francesca on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:17 am

Merci Sam.

J'ai essayé, cela signifie s'inscrire à Myspace ? :shock:

Je doute que mon amie ait envie de s'y associer . Ne peut-on pas s'inscrire à http://www.andreabocelli.com sans passer par eux ?

Voilà ce qu'on peut voir quand on veut s'inscrire :

En cochant cette case, tu confirmes que tu sais que MySpace est un site Web exploité par MySpace aux États-Unis, et tu consens au transfert de tes données personnelles vers les États-Unis, où elles seront soumises aux lois des États-Unis et où le niveau de protection de données est différent de celui en vigueur dans ton pays. :evil:

Les données personnelles des personnes déjà inscrites vont-elles être transmises aux Etats-Unis sans qu'on le sache ?
Francesca

Postby sam on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:39 am

Francesca wrote:
Les données personnelles des personnes déjà inscrites vont-elles être transmises aux Etats-Unis sans qu'on le sache ?

Credo di si' :shock:
Adesso tutto questo mi da un gran capogiro! :roll:
sam

Postby westsiderny on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 3:53 pm

Francesca wrote:J'ai essayé, cela signifie s'inscrire à Myspace ? :shock:

Only if you want to post a message in MySpace, not this Forum. At least that's what my commonsense tells me.

Je doute que mon amie ait envie de s'y associer . Ne peut-on pas s'inscrire à http://www.andreabocelli.com sans passer par eux ?

I don't think we will have to go through MySpace to register or visit http://www.andreabocelli.com - They are two different sites...

En cochant cette case, tu confirmes que tu sais que MySpace est un site Web exploité par MySpace aux États-Unis, et tu consens au transfert de tes données personnelles vers les États-Unis, où elles seront soumises aux lois des États-Unis et où le niveau de protection de données est différent de celui en vigueur dans ton pays. :evil:

This means that MySpace is a web site based in the USA, not that it is owned by the Government, if that what you are thinking... :) Besides, the hackers could be from all over the world...

Wish someone from the OS will come up with an explanation to calm the anxiety that the announcement of the new OS is causing to some fans. :)

westsiderny

Postby Francesca on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 4:24 pm

I don't think we will have to go through MySpace to register or visit http://www.andreabocelli.com - They are two different sites...

Mais alors comment faire ?

This means that MySpace is a web site based in the USA, not that it is owned by the Government, if that what you are thinking... :) Besides, the hackers could be from all over the world...

Je n'ai rien contre le gouvernement des Etats-Unis, du moins pas toujours :wink: mais puisqu'on nous met en garde je préfère m'en tenir aux lois européennes. Croyant être sur un site italien n'est-ce pas normal ?

Wish someone from the OS will come up with an explanation to calm the anxiety that the announcement of the new OS is causing to some fans. :)

Oui car tout ceci est très confus dans nos esprits.
Francesca

Postby westsiderny on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 4:59 pm

But, why worry now? Some fans are making themselves sick trying to figure things out before time. Let's wait until the launch day and only then submit your questions, if there are any. I am sure everything is going to be alright, better than now. In the meantime, let's enjoy what we have at this moment.

Demain, domani, tomorrow...? Que Sera Sera! :cheers:

westsiderny

Postby Francesca on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 7:31 pm

Oui d'accord, ma question était seulement de savoir comment s'inscrire :)

Attendons donc le 17 octobre pour voir ce qu'il est possible de faire.
Francesca

site

Postby Yakima on Sat 13 Oct, 2007 7:48 pm

Westsiderny, right you are why get my knickers all in a twist until the big day is actually here, and like you said we dont have to go to Myspace unless we want to,until then I will enjoy this fansite.
Yakima

Postby Stefy on Sun 14 Oct, 2007 10:24 am

Aiutoaiutoaiuto!!! Questa mattina apro il pc, mi connetto, naturalmente la mia pagina iniziale è questo sito, mi apre quella roba lì su myspace...bello, sicuramente (non vedo l'ora di avere cd e dvd!), ma...aiuto! Non riesco ad aprire nulla!!! Non trovo più il forum, non trovo più i miei amici!!! Per fortuna avevo tra gli indirizzi preferiti il link per accedere direttamente al forum!!! Ho intuito che fra i messaggi qui sopra c'è qualche spiegazione per entrare, ma sono in inglese o in francese...no, ce n'è uno in italiano, vero, ma...insomma, ragazzi, Max, o chi altro...c'è gente che non ha tempo, o per la quale non è così immediato capire come muoversi in un sito nuovo! Non è che si può fare qualcosa di più immediato? Dài, lo potete fare, su!!!
Stefy

Postby Ballanti on Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:01 pm

PAZIENZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IL giorno 17 è vicino.... tutto il lavoro che stiamo facendo e solo per voi,
ci sarà un nuovissimo sito in flash con delle immagini bellissime di Andrea ci sarà un sito in HTML per chi non ama il flash
ci sarà un sito solo testo per telefonini ed altro.....
Abbiamo creato una sezione dove sono state inserite le fasi principali della carriera di Andrea e per questo devo ringraziare RENATE che ha fornito tutte le informazioni. ( sa veramente tutto su Andrea : ) )

a presto...............!!!!!
Ballanti
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joonbug on Sun 14 Oct, 2007 12:05 pm

It all sounds very awesome!!! I can't wait!!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Southerngirl on Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:37 pm

Grazi, Max - I'm sure it will be great!
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Francesca on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 7:52 am

Grazie Max.

Souhaitons seulement que Myspace avec sa publicité et les photos parfois surprenantes de ses adeptes ne soit là qu'en attendant le 17....

Le site d'Andrea ne peut qu'être digne de lui.
Francesca

Postby Stefy on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:46 am

Grazie, Max! Lo ammetto, mi ha preso un attimo di angoscia, quando non riuscivo più ad entrare...poi mi sono accorta che il sito è in rinnovamento... :oops: va be'...buon lavoro, al 17!
Stefy

Postby sofia on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:34 pm

Let's wait for the 17 th ,like Max explained.
Things will be clear then.........I hope this my space -reception will change into a great new site.

Laissons le credit a Max,et attendons la bonne date.......tout sera bien mieux alors!
sofia

Postby Renate on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 5:38 pm

Just for clarification, my space and Andrea's official site are something compleeeetely different...
You'll get a beautirful new official site and besides this this myspace thing for those who like it...

Solo per chiarificare: my space ed il sito ufficiale di Andrea sono e saranno due cose completamente diverse. Ci sarà un bellissimo nuovo sito ufficiale ed in addizione c'è anche quello myspace per chi, a chi piace.

Nur zur Klärung: MySpace und die offizielle Seite von Andrea sind zwei völlig verschiedene Dinge. Es wird eine wunderschöne neue offifzielle Seite geben und dazu für diejenigen, die es mögen auch noch diese MySpace Geschichte.
Renate, http://www.bocelli.de
andreabocelli.org forum moderator
Renate
Super Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli