PLEASE TEST

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

PLEASE TEST

Postby Ballanti on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 8:18 pm

Last edited by Ballanti on Sun 11 Nov, 2007 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ballanti
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Big Fan Sue on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 9:04 pm

A - OK :thumright: Love the colors!
BFSue
"Music is moral law.
It gives a soul to the universe,
wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness and a gaiety
and life to everything.
It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful."-Plato
Big Fan Sue

Postby carolina1954 on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 9:10 pm

I like the new layout.
Will we be able to stay logged in longer?
I don't like it when I have logged in, then gone away for a little while and then find I have been logged out, losing all the new posts.
carolina1954

Postby Southerngirl on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 9:15 pm

I like the new layout too. I think it's easier on the eyes.

Thanks Max, for the update. I also like the translater section at the bottom of the page.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby joonbug on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 9:38 pm

\:D/ :cheers: =D>
YES!! I like the new look, too!!! Earlier, I was panicking when I thought I had lost my entrance to the forum!!! WHEW!! Love it!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Southerngirl on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 9:38 pm

Well lookey there, there's a translate text box at the end of this page too! Duh!

Has that always been there? Am I going nuts? Where am I????????

Waaaaaay too strange . . .

:shock:
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Francesca on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:15 pm

Non ho trovato il mio profilo per scegliere una versione in italiano e in chiaro.
Non posso leggere nella versione in nero.

Perché cambiare ancora qualcosa che funziona bene?
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby westsiderny on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:43 pm

I admit that the new look is Superfragilisticexpialidocious! But, do you think some conservative fans (and there are lots of them ) will find the colors Superscandalous? :)
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:49 pm

What.........?

Superfragilis......? :shock:

de seguir aqui, no sera facil para mi adaptarme, pienso en la posibilidad de redoblar mis desaciertos........... :roll:
jezabel66a

Postby Rosej on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:54 pm

Very confusing- when you go back to the link that Max posted I do not see the 'PLEASE TEST' topic-am I missing something? cannot find the latest posts-yet this area is the same with exception of translation box at bottom. Then I go back to the 'Portal' and there is the topic. Veruyconfusing (but I do like the colors)

Rose Marie J 8-[
Rosej

Postby Rosej on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:03 pm

PS
I also note on the '10 last topics page' the time is posted in US time yet on this page is it Euro time - still very confusing-is it just me?
Rosej

Postby Maris on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:06 pm

Too much contrast - tough on the eyes.
Maris

Postby Janice on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 1:16 am

Okay, I signed in at the TEST page and I didn't see the translator box OR the reply box. I'm a bit concerned. Does it appear just like this page for everyone else? Just how much is the TEST site supposed to be working now? I clicked on "edit" for the editing of my information and I wasn't allowed to change anything and what were shown as being my preferences weren't--it said I didn't want e-mail from administrators, for example. How much should I worry?
Janice

Postby Meri on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:17 am

i hate to say this, but i think there's too much contrast, too, maris. that yellow really hurt my eyes. it made it hard to read the words. white on black is much better. that's just my 2 cents, though.
be excellent to each other
Meri

Postby DueBaci on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:38 am

.. the contrast between the jet black and bright white on the new screen is too bright for me Max. Hurts my eyes.

otherwise I like it .. easy to navigate, I love the new picture of Andrea from the Vivere CD ... is there a way to change the language like you can in this forum ? (I liked using italian)

(by the way .. did anyone notice the name Patricia Jones as one of the Moderators ?) Anyone know who she is ? I know who everyone else is ...
link:
memberlist.php?mode=leaders

jezabel66a ... .Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious .. is from the Musical/movie .. Mary Poppins.
the definition of the word is :
"used as a nonsense word by children to express approval "
link:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... alidocious

link: (turn your speakers on)
http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/supercal.htm
DueBaci

Postby Brisa on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:45 am

I like it, but I prefer the quick reply window being at the end of the page, instead in a new one, it´s easier for writing or quoting. I couldn´t find the "new posts", but I suppose that I´m used to this page.
EL silencio más precioso es aquel que nos permite escuchar nuestra alma y la conversación entre dos almas, el sonido más dulce que puede romperlo
Brisa

Postby DueBaci on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:59 am

Max ? Posso fare una domanda per cortesia ?

perche il suo "Icona Messaggio" oscillante No ? Non piace nuovo forum ? se non piace ... non cambiare.
DueBaci

Postby Iris on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 3:05 am

I checked it out and could not find a translator at the bottom of the page. I agree that the yellow is sorta glaring on the eyes.
Iris

Postby Ivannia on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 3:37 am

I love it, i love it, i love it, it is moderm, according to the century 21, congratulation, the new layout is a great idea....
Ivannia R.
Ivannia

Postby LaCavallerizza on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 4:42 am

I really like the new layout, it has a nice lively feel to it!

I do find like others though that the bright color contrast is a bit harsh on the eyes and that the deep black background seems to relect more of the glare from the computer screen. I really like the greyish black background color you have on this one Max.

I like the picture of Andrea's new album at the top too, it's a nice change!

I tested “reply to topic” and “new topic” and editing both, and these worked fine.

All in all seems like a nice change, I like it!
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Janice on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 4:46 am

LaCavallerizza wrote:
I do find like others though that the bright color contrast is a bit harsh on the eyes and that the deep black background seems to relect more of the glare from the computer screen. I really like the greyish black background color you have on this one Max.

I was surprised to read mention of "the greyish black background color" on this one--the background color for me is a pale blue! :shock:
Janice

Postby LaCavallerizza on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 4:54 am

Janice, you have the option of changing it from either the black backgroud or the light blue. I think it's the "board style" under your profile, if you click on it you have the two options.
Jenny
LaCavallerizza

Postby Francesca on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 7:31 am

Dov'è "profile" ? io non vedo niente e non capisco le informazioni in inglese.

Se non potro' cambiare, non potro' mai più scrivere e leggere. I problemi degli occhi non contano?

L'ora non è giusta, è l'ora inglese, non quella dell'Europa.

Una cosa ottima : la sparizione della publicità.
Francesca

Postby Francesca on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 7:36 am

westsiderny wrote:I admit that the new look is Superfragilisticexpialidocious! But, do you think some conservative fans (and there are lots of them ) will find the colors Superscandalous? :)

Oui moi je suis conservatrice et en même temps fidèle sinon il y a longtemps que j'aurais tout laissé tomber.
Et je ne vois pas l'intérêt d'avoir constamment la bougeotte. D'accord pour des améliorations à condition que ce soit dans l'intérêt de tous. Que personne ne soit lésé.

Par contre, il y a quelque chose que j'aimerais bien changer : la page des news du site officiel. Nous avons assez vu "Amore" et tout ce qui concerne l'achat de cet album. Peut-être à la sortie de "Vivere" ?
Francesca

Postby anna62 on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 10:49 am

Sempre cambiare non serve a niente ....
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Next

Return to Andrea Bocelli