ANDREA SINGING AS A CHILD

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

ANDREA SINGING AS A CHILD

Postby Southerngirl on Fri 28 Sep, 2007 1:00 am

I'm wondering if any of you have ever seen a clip or heard Andrea sing as a child? I know he won a huge talent event at age 12, I think it was and according to him, he was always singing at events and church. I'm sure something he did was recorded or video taped locally in Italy.

I would love to know what his voice sounded like before it changed. Maybe with a little luck, someone may have a clip.

I've search hi and low, but found nothing. I can't remember the name of the festival he won that is so huge in Italy, maybe they have a website that has archives of him - can anyone remember the name - San Remo something or other?
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Meri on Fri 28 Sep, 2007 1:18 am

Andrea won the Margherita d'Oro. I don't know if that's the name of the contest, though. After winning this he was supposed to go to the Castrocaro competition, but he was too young. Hope this helps.
be excellent to each other
Meri

Postby Meri on Fri 28 Sep, 2007 1:18 am

I just remembered, he also won the Frankfurt Festival when he was younger.
be excellent to each other
Meri

Postby Southerngirl on Fri 28 Sep, 2007 1:22 am

Yes it does help, Meri - thanks so much. Boy was I way off - no wonder I found nothing.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Janice on Fri 28 Sep, 2007 3:53 am

Andrea won the San Remo festival when he was an adult. You weren't wrong about the festival name, just the timing! :lol:
Janice

Return to Andrea Bocelli