He heard Andrea sing and that was it................

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

He heard Andrea sing and that was it................

Postby kbarham on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 3:32 pm

I was waiting for a heating engineer to come this afternoon so I thought I would listen to Andrea's Aria cd while I waited. When he came in he just stood still and said 'I know this singer and I've got one of his cds in my van. I play the cd over and over again, I love it'. In turned out to be the 'Andrea' cd. Apparently he entered a shop where they were playing a track off the Andrea cd and he said he was spellbound by the singer's voice and just had to have the cd there and then. He said that Andrea had such a beautiful voice, which I of course agreed with him. Reluctantly he said that he must get on with the job in hand.

He did a great job and really enjoyed listening to Andrea while he worked! I have a feeling that he will be buying more of Andrea's cds.
Karen
kbarham

Postby carolina1954 on Thu 27 Sep, 2007 4:14 pm

It was "Andrea" that got me in a shop as well.... :D
Made me go up to the woman behind the counter and ask who the singer was.

I had a BT engineeer in a while back and he was very taken with Andrea too. He got me a free replacement router....lol. In typical fashion, mine was 2 months over the warranty period, but he spoke to the sales dept on my behalf and argued that I should have a free replacement.
You meet such nice Bocelli fans everywhere 8)
carolina1954

Postby Brisa on Fri 28 Sep, 2007 2:32 am

It was "Andrea" that got me in a shop as well....
Made me go up to the woman behind the counter and ask who the singer was.

That´s the way I first met him too, it´s the magic in his voice!
EL silencio más precioso es aquel que nos permite escuchar nuestra alma y la conversación entre dos almas, el sonido más dulce que puede romperlo
Brisa

Return to Andrea Bocelli