anyone ever actually talked to andrea?

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Postby Milleluna2 on Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:16 pm

Dear m.jay - I can hardly believe the fortune you received for meeting Andrea in person ! But I DO BELIEVE IT !! I read it once and it made me cry. I read it a second time and cried again. I keep crying every time I read it. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU. This is the type of thing I keeping hoping for and I will never give up hope and faith in God that one day I will too get to meet Andrea. I mean really meet him. Reading your post shows me that what I hope for HAS happened and God is doing these kinds of things for Andrea's fans of which I am one. I always believe that of all his fans, I love his music and him the most, but I know we all love him the most. I am going to print your post when you met Andrea and hang it up on my wall where I keep a picture of Andrea to remind me that this is possible. I knew it was, but it is like I can see what I am hoping for. I can imagine how sweet he was. He always seems like such a sweet, kind, strong, & generous man. I am glad to hear how sweet Veronica is. She sure seems it.

Love alwyas,
Milleluna
Milleluna2

Postby Patrice Adams on Sun 07 Oct, 2007 2:44 am

Welcome evaluna, I'm in orange county I will enjoy Andrea Dec 15th I am so excited I will want to hear your experience, dec 2nd. in San Jose. We california fans are becoming connected, there are Bocelli fests at various places. I remember the first time I posted I was uncomfortable,
you are apart of the extended familia de Bocelli. I will send a pm to you to exchange info, prehaps we will meet at a fest. Feel welcome ciao :lol:
Patrice Adams

Postby Holly13 on Tue 09 Oct, 2007 3:54 am

hey Nastya, do i really seem negative? im not trying to be, im actually really positive/ happy about this stuff.... no i don't know of any other celebrity that writes to his/her fans... Andrea is the only one, hes really cool and nice to do that, i think. he's an AMAZING singer, an he has beutiful talent and hes just an over all great person to share his voice with the world, he encourages ALL of us to do our best and not to give up...

his voice chases away the sorrow in my heart and i think hes so special to all of us all around the world... he makes me want to sing out loud and he makes me so happy.... i love his music... hes truely, an inspiration.
Holly13

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli