Andrea Bocelli - Documentary Trailer

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Will ENGLISH fans be able to see the broadcast on t.v

Postby crocodileshoes on Mon 24 Sep, 2007 2:10 pm

Can anyone tell me if ENGLISH FANS will be able to purchase the DOCUMENTARY and LIVE IN TUSCANY from this '3dd Entertainment' or is it just for sale inside America? Will we ENGLISH be seeing the documentary over here in ENGLAND in December too ? Does anyone know please ??? I DEARLY WANT TO SEE THEM AND SOOOOOOOOO DONT WANT TO MISS OUT...... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Help THIS ADORING FAN !!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
crocodileshoes

Postby sofia on Mon 24 Sep, 2007 2:39 pm

From what I understood here this documentary was made by BBC television and I think this is a really good thing,because uselly european channels buy from the BBC and especially at the end of the year!
Even our own little belgian television ,who doesn't have a lot of money to buy big programs,is transmitting a Bocelli registration on Christmas day,such as Sacred Arias,1 night inToscany,Sogno,Cieli di Toscany and Lake Las Vegas concert
So,yes there is some hope for us,because the past has proven that after transmission here on local tv's the sales went very well.
And so I really hope for this documentary!
By the way......deutschland Zdf and Holland tros tv are both great channels too ,since many years now,they have transmissions of Andrea's documentaries/specials.
sofia

Postby amava on Mon 24 Sep, 2007 9:34 pm

I loved the trailer i think it's a very good idea i would love to know more about meastro bocelli life, but does anyone know when it will be released and will it be showed in america, and can you purchase it :oops: ???
amava

Postby June9 on Sat 29 Sep, 2007 7:51 am

I hope European channels will broadcast this documentary. As for Russian television, I'm not sure at all :lol: We never get to see such things. But I think lots of people who have satellite television will be able to watch BBC programms? :?
Last edited by June9 on Sat 06 Oct, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
June9

Postby Glory_94 on Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:15 pm

i've got the bbc but i'd like to know if in italian tv will be it...
oO°-- Tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore è che l'amore è tutto!! --°Oo
Glory_94

Postby simonleah01 on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 10:18 am

Hi can anyonw tell mw if this is going to be released on dvd...we dont get alot here in AUS>
cheers
simonleah01

Postby Glory_94 on Sun 30 Sep, 2007 7:54 pm

if god wants... yes i think it will be available on dvd!
at least... i pray for this! ;)
oO°-- Tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore è che l'amore è tutto!! --°Oo
Glory_94

Postby Sandy on Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:51 am

I am soso happy! Maybe I'll go wait in line for it now!
Sandy

Postby simonleah01 on Wed 10 Oct, 2007 2:59 am

Hi all, BBC announced that they will be releasing the documentary on DVD by Xmas time. YAY :D
simonleah01

Postby sam on Wed 10 Oct, 2007 4:05 am

Thanks Simonleah!
It is really good news for us! :D
sam

Postby crocodileshoes on Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:16 am

WOW, FANTASTIC NEWS..... I AM ECSTATICLY HAPPY FAN..... I AM ON CLOUD NINE .....YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! :D :D
crocodileshoes

Postby nastya2007 on Wed 10 Oct, 2007 6:26 pm

Thank you, Simonleah! :!:
nastya2007

Andrea Bocelli 'The Documentary'

Postby Rosej on Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:16 pm

I was just watching the trailer for Andrea Bocelli 'The Documentary' and at the end it states coming in October 2007. Does anyone have information on 'where it is coming'? Where will the documentary be for sale at? This cannot be the PBS documentary that is supposed to be shown is it, because that is supposed to be shows in December. Or, is this part of the CD/DVD package coming out at the end of this month?

Thanks
Rose Marie :roll: :roll:
Rosej

Postby joonbug on Sun 14 Oct, 2007 7:11 pm

Yikes!!! Yes, please, if anyone has any info....please enlighten us!!!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby eveluna on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 6:00 am

When I googled "Andrea Bocelli The Documentary" I got to the following website. Has a little info, but I couldn't tell where/how it would be available. However, there's a contact link, so I'll email and see if I get a response. Will keep you posted.
http://www.doublejabproductions.tv/DJP_v2.1_SEPT07.swf
I'm hoping others are finding more info as well...
Eve (Eveluna)
eveluna

Postby westsiderny on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 7:23 am

Don't get so anxious... :) Have you all carefully read this thread?

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewt ... sc&start=0

On the first page there is a link that says: Read more... Click on it. To watch the video, which is the same as the one that originated the thread, you have to register.

And on the second page there is a post by Simonleah from Sydney that says:

Hi all, BBC announced that they will be releasing the documentary on DVD by Xmas time.

So, everything seems to indicate that the 'unofficial' date for the release of this Documentary will be December 2007. Now, in how many other countries besides the UK and the USA? We don't know that yet, but I am sure the 'official' announcement will be posted here. :wink:
Last edited by westsiderny on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby Francesca on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 7:46 am

Je suis prête à parier qu'il n'arrivera pas chez nous :wink:
Ove non sei la luce manca
Francesca

Postby kaycarley on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 8:13 am

Don'tworry on your own account Francesca -I am sure someone will copy it for you. I would not even like to hazard an opinion as to whether it will be released elsewhere and if so when.
kaycarley

Postby anna62 on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:52 am

Le DVD du concert Lajatico 2007 ne devait-il pas être disponible dans TOUS les pays ? Serons-nous encore oubliés ???
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Francesca on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:53 am

Est-il déjà sorti le DVD de Lajatico ?

Merci Kay pour l'intention.

Si nous sommes écartés du projet je ne suis pas sûre d'en avoir envie.
Francesca

Postby Rosej on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:43 pm

Thanks West, I'm sorry if I confused anyone again. The only reason I asked my question was that it does say at the end of the trailer "October 2007."But I'm sure as you say it will be posted here.
Rosej

Postby anna62 on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 4:11 pm

J'ai "trouvé "ces deux annonces :

Andrea Bocelli
Title: A Child Destined To Sing
Duration: 60'
Andrea Bocelli is the world’s most successful male solo recording artist – selling over twenty million records worldwide. Behind his success however lies a story of immense courage and personal triumph more dramatic than any opera.
With exclusive and unlimited access, this documentary film reveals both Andrea Bocelli’s musical and personal journeys with rare, behind the scenes, unseen footage and unheard interviews. The whole documentary is complimented by Bocelli’s inspiring and emotional music.
Interviewees include Bocelli’s mother, brother and music teacher as well as Sarah Brightman, Zucchero, Christina Aguilera, Elizabeth Taylor and Jose Carreras.

Produced by Double Jab Productions and Sugar Music
Broadcast on the BBC in December 2007

Also available 60' concert. For more information click here.

....................................................................................................
Andrea Bocelli
Title: Vivre: Live in Tuscany
Duration: 60'

The world renowned tenor Andrea Bocelli went home for a unique and moving event in his native Tuscany in July 2007. For the first time, this worldwide superstar performed all his most popular songs in one concert – a curtain-raiser for his forthcoming album of greatest hits, due later this year.
Bocelli was joined by a number of world class artists including Sarah Brightman, Lang Lang and Chris Botti. The concert also reunited him with David Foster, the multi Grammy Award winner, and producer of the Bocelli’s 2006 multi-platinum album, Amore.
Taking place at the magical outdoor theatre built outside the Tuscan village of Lajatico, near Pisa – this is the only concert taking place in the venue for the entire year – the rest of 2007 it will be silent.
This poignant concert marks the 10th anniversary of the release of Time To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro), which became a multi-million selling single around the world and elevated both performers to new levels of international popularity.

Alors , sorti , le DVD ? sans doute pas , mais ça ne saurait tarder .....
Pour qui ??
:?: :?:
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux , on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur ...

Si puo' vedere chiaramente solo attraverso il cuore . L'essenziale é invisible agli occhi ...
anna62

Postby Francesca on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 4:58 pm

Apparemment les deux réalisations ont été faites par la même production.

J'ai très peu d'espoir et si c'est comme le concert de Las Vegas sans sous-titres en français ça ne m'intéresse pas.

Ils sont bien au courant de la carrière d'Andrea : vingt millions de disques vendus :D :D
Si tout est comme ça....
Francesca

Postby westsiderny on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 5:46 pm

Rosej wrote:Thanks West, I'm sorry if I confused anyone again.

No need to apologize, Rose. It is understandable that we all get disoriented when we don't have specific information about recordings releases, concerts and places, etc.; or, the one we find ourselves is inconsistent. I think the best we can do if we don't want to lose our sanity is to keep tuned... :lol:

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Postby westsiderny on Mon 15 Oct, 2007 6:07 pm

Francesca wrote:Est-il déjà sorti le DVD de Lajatico ?

This video will be shown by PBS during December Pledge:

VIVERE! ANDREA BOCELLI LIVE IN TUSCANY

Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli grew up in Lajatico, a rural village in Tuscany, where his family still farms nearby. On the slopes of this ancient hill town, a special theater was constructed for a one-night-only concert of his greatest popular hits along with new songs performed to honor the occasion. Some famous musical friends dropped by and the magical result is VIVERE: ANDREA BOCELLI LIVE IN TUSCANY.

Read more:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/shows/vivere/index.html

westsiderny

PreviousNext

Return to Andrea Bocelli