HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Postby Hela on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 12:54 am

Dear Andrea:

My best wishes to you not only this day, but all days in your life!!!!

All the best in your future!!!!!
:lol: VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :lol:
Hela

Postby bumblebee_miriam06 on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:16 am

Dear Andrea

I just want to wish you all the best that the future can bring to you so I leave a small prayer.

So may God give you.......

For every storm, a rainbow
For every tear , a smile
For every care, a promise

And a blessing in each trial

For every problem life sends
A faithfull friend to share

For every sigh a sweet song

And an ansewer for every prayer

I do care about you
Take care!

Have fun and enjoy the nigth

Happy Birthday !!

From Bumblebee_Miriam06
bumblebee_miriam06

Postby Mihaela on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 1:18 pm

Tanti auguri anche dalla Romania..
Italia :"Lasciate il rasismo!"...Non tutti romeni sono asassini i ladroni..
Mihaela

Postby Glory_94 on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 4:05 pm

sono 49, ancora non 50... non darti alla pazza gioia, le follie si fanno solo dopo mezzo secolo di vita! ahahahah! che sono simpatica! AUGURIIII! anche dai miei genitori che non capiscono che la musica che ascolto io non è indice di pazzia! quello a 50, ma non a 49! ancora auguri!
oO°-- Tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore è che l'amore è tutto!! --°Oo
Glory_94

Postby Carolina on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 6:10 pm

Just popping in to wish you a wonderful birthday tomorrow. I'll be celebrating my granddaughter's birthday on the same day, but I'll be sending good vibrations your way, as well! Have a wonderful day, and a wonderful tour and coming year! I'll be seeing you in Dallas! Looking forward to it. It's been too long!
Ciao, Carolina
Carolina

Postby Yakima on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 7:18 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA FROM ALL YOUR FANS IN WASHINGTON STATE
Yakima

Postby joonbug on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 7:45 pm

Haaapppyyy Birrrrthdaaaay, dear Andrea!
(I was singing to Andrea Bocelli!)

I want to wish you the very best and blessed birthday ever. I wish for you to always be happy and have the peace and tranquility that you have given me through your voice. Thank you!
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Patrice Adams on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 10:30 pm

Happy Birthday Andrea! Oh, I know it would be better if I was there to give you a hug and kiss, well someday - one can always dream. All the Proud Italians in California love you, your music, your heart and the love you send out to everyone. How many birthdays are remember by an entire world? Well there's December 25th , and September 22. Interesting.
Dear Bello Veronica please be so kind, embrace that big Italian and
plant a BIG kiss on that smile for me. and for everyother girl out here. Love to you both, Ciao
Patrice Adams

Postby Fipi on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:12 pm

Dear Andrea
here's wishing you a very happy birthday full of all the people and all the things you love the most, followed by a year of good health, happiness and serenity, with love from Fipi. :flower:
"Music is for me a need, like that of love,and it is also and above all my destiny, inescapable like death."
ANDREA BOCELLI
Fipi

Postby eleanora on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:22 pm

Dear Dear Andrea: Your life has been such a positive force in mine, your voice has often lifted me to heights sublime, - freely you have shared your very self. There is no way for me to give back to you even a small portion of the joy it is to be part of your world. On this 22nd of September I say Thank you to God for the gift of Andrea and I wish you a very happy birthday. With lots of love Eleanora :D [font=Arial] [/font]
eleanora

Postby Amélia Correia on Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:36 pm

Happy, Happy birthday my lovely Andrea Bocelli, I wish you all the best in the world in this special day!! Enjoy as much as you can with Veronica and the rest of your family!!

With love always

Amélia
Amélia Correia

Postby FERNY on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:03 am

!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muchas felicidades ANDREA, en este maravilloso dia para ti y toda tu familia............que la pases lindo, te lo merceces por ser una persona maravillosa y encantadora.

FERNY :sunny:
FERNY

Postby westsiderny on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:24 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dear Andrea,

Lots of people are thinking of you on your birthday. I just wanted to let you know I am one of them.

Have a wonderful day!

With love from Nellie and Lady Liberty, too!Image
"Canto alla vita alla sua bellezza ad ogni sua ferita ogni sua carezza..."

"I sing to life, to its beauty, to each of its wounds and each of its caresses..."
westsiderny

Buon Compleano Andrea!!

Postby Lucia on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:34 am

Dear Andrea,

Warm wishes are being sent to you for your birthday, September 22, from New Jersey, USA. I saw you in concert in June 2006 in Atlantic City with my mother - we couldn't believe we were in the same room with you!!
I listen to you every day; you are my daily inspiration! I am very much looking forward to your new CD in October.
Have a wonderful birthday!!!

We love you!!!!
Lucia
Lucia

Postby Southerngirl on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 1:30 am

Dear Andrea,

I wish you the very best Birthday. I hope your day is wonderful and that you get to spend the day doing exactly what you want to do.

I can't wait for you to come to the US in December and I want very much to see you in Dallas when you come.

Your music magical and brings healing to my soul and I thank you for sharing your gift with us all. Your music means so much to us all here and we love you and look forwarding to seeing you soon.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, A N D R E A ! :flower:
Last edited by Southerngirl on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Tesora on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 1:34 am

Happy Birthday, Andrea!! You give so much passion and pleasure to others -- I sincerely hope that you enjoy some in return on your special day. :sunny:

Kindest regards,

"Tesora" in Ontario, Canada
Tesora

Postby foreverbocelli on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 2:03 am

Dear Andrea,

I hope your special day has been filled with all of the people that love and care about you. Have a very Happy Birthday.

Love,

Leigh-Anne
foreverbocelli

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 2:07 am

Hola ANDREA !!!.

Espero llegue a tu corazon tantas muestras de cariño. No en vano somos tantas las personas que siempre, y mas en este dia, te tenemos presente en nuestras vidas.
Que esta avalancha de admiracion y amor sea para ti un maravilloso regalo.
Se feliz !!!! :D
jezabel66a

Postby Janice on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 2:18 am

Dear Andrea--I hope your birthday is a wonderful day for you, filled with everything that makes you happy and I hope it is the start of your best year ever! :D
Janice

Postby Rosej on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 2:20 am

Dear Andrea

May all your wishes and dreams come true and with hope that you can take some time off on this your special day to enjoy your loved ones. You give us all so much of yourself and it is truly appreciated. We love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOu from all your fans in Louisiana. Hope to see you on the US tour.

Rose Marie J :sunny:
Rosej

Postby Iris on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 3:01 am

have a wonderful birthday Andrea and thank you so much for the pleasure you give us with your wonderful voice and smile, Many Happy Returns of the day, Iris.
Iris

Postby Phyllis Dobbs on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 3:32 am

Happy Birthday Andrea, may the good lord continue to bless you and yours and may every day be filled with music. You light up my life! Phyllis
Phyllis Dobbs

Postby jlew1949 on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 3:53 am

[font=Comic Sans MS]Happy Birthday Andrea. I wish you well and hope your special day is shared with family and friends.

Jane
[/font]
Life is not measured by the number of breaths
we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away -ANONYMOUS
jlew1949

Postby rmontalto on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 4:07 am

Carissimo Andrea,

Ti auguro una giornata meravigliosa e allegra. Tanti auguri per un splendido compleanno e una gloriosa mattina a settembre.

Con affetto,
Rebecca
rmontalto

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Postby CK on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 5:26 am

Tanti Auguri Andrea! May your special day be filled with all the people you love and hold dear! We celebrate this day because you mean so much to us, as your voice goes with us in all aspects of our lives. I look forward to the coming year for what you have in store for us, and wish you the best in every new endeavor!

Much love and respect always.

CK
CK

Next

Return to Andrea Bocelli