BOCELLI RINGTONES

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

BOCELLI RINGTONES

Postby Southerngirl on Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:47 pm

Have any of you puchased the Bocelli ringtones that are advertised here on the forum and elsewhere on the web?

I'm tempted, but I've had a not so good experience with "ringtones from (you know where)" that would not go away and I was billed every month for them.

If anyone has one, which did you get? I think Con te partiro would be cool, but any one of them would work well.

:?

Thanks for the help.
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

BOCELLI RINGTONES

Postby Rosej on Wed 19 Sep, 2007 12:23 am

Dear Southerngirl

You do not have to 'purchase' ring tones. If you have a teenage grandchild, just ask them how to record it on your cell phone. My grandaugter did it for me. Just put on a CD that you would like to be the ring tone and they can do the rest. Don't ask me how because I don't know, but THEY DO!! Teenagers are expert wizards at doing anything computer savvy. They will record it on your cell phone and make it your ringtone. :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Rosej

Postby Southerngirl on Wed 19 Sep, 2007 1:32 am

Thanks Rose, for the tip. I do have a very computer savvy grandson who will probably know how since his ring tones are of his favorite rock groups - but I never thought about doing the same to mine (not the rock groups, but Andrea songs).
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Amma on Wed 19 Sep, 2007 2:14 am

yes it is quite simple., southerngirl. I'm sure your grandson will be able to help you with that. That is how I make my ringtones. I record them and they work just fine and you don't have to pay monthly for it. When it is recorded, you don't have to b worried about "buying" too many ringtones.
Amma

Return to Andrea Bocelli