Andrea Bocelli Tuscan Skies...DVD

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

Andrea Bocelli Tuscan Skies...DVD

Postby joonbug on Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:29 pm

I just finished watching this DVD and had to post. Oh, my goodness! This is an amazing DVD of Andrea. He has given a visual journey inside of his soul and heart through this DVD. It is astoundingly beautiful. I watched the entire DVD through tears. He said he wanted people to acheive peace and tranquility though his music....he has definitely given that wonderful gift to me.
His williness to open his world to us and share his most personal feelings and thoughts though his narration and songs has left me with a new perspective to this incredibly gifted man.
Thank you, Andrea. That is all I can say.

Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby sofia on Fri 14 Sep, 2007 2:05 pm

The quality of the songs on this cd are indeed very high.And so was the quality of Sogno.
I didn't find the same atmosphere on the cd Amore and therefore I admit being a little disappointed there.
But you are right....Cieli di Toscana is a great cd/dvd.
sofia

Postby patriciabutler on Fri 14 Sep, 2007 2:49 pm

I have lost count of the number of times I have watched this DVD, I don't think I will ever tire of it. Yes Joonbug it certainly takes ones breath away.
For me this will always be - Andrea Bocelli - a wonderful man expressing his love for his homeland in his music.
I am glad I am not the only one a little disappointed with Amore, but that was such a new departure from his usual style, not that it is not beautiful music - he is such a great performer that he does everything well .
patriciabutler

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Fri 14 Sep, 2007 3:59 pm

Io non ho guardato il video ancora ! :cry:
jezabel66a

Postby crocodileshoes on Fri 14 Sep, 2007 10:08 pm

Joonbug you express perfectly all that I feel too about Andrea and his CIELI c.d and d.v.d; it is so powerful the music and through it Andrea reaches our hearts with the beauty of his Tuscan-ness; who could not be deeply affected by Andrea,s performance of these songs !
crocodileshoes

Postby joonbug on Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:35 am

I watched the DVD again, last night, with my guy, and he really liked it, too! I am always so glad when he shares my interests and I don't have to indulge in my interests when he is at work. However, there are times when I do enjoy the solitude of listening and watching Andrea when I am alone! The DVD is so stunning. Andrea just makes my heart melt.
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Return to Andrea Bocelli