WHAT IS IT ABOUT ANDREA THAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH?

Discussioni

Moderators: Renate, Management

WHAT IS IT ABOUT ANDREA THAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH?

Postby Veronica. O on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 2:51 am

hey everybody..What is it about Andrea that you like so much? I know for most ladies, it is is attractive voice and how hearing his music just takes you away.

But I know for most people, it is more than his music, pehaps, his attractive looks?

Hey lets have some fun and share our thoughts...Share what you enjoy about Andrea the most!!!!

let's keep it appropriate.

Veronica
Veronica. O

Postby Free-dom on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 2:56 am

hahahaha...interesting topic. U know what, i personally like his music, his style, his smile and the way I feel when I listen to his music.

I also like his hands and the strands(now more than strands) of silver hair in his hair. I like the happiness on his face when he is around his children and family.

AND I LOVE HIS VOICE
Free-dom

Postby colabuzz on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 5:25 pm

Hello

I'm new to this forum - just joined today. I bought my first Andrea Bocelli album yesterday and it blew me away. His voice is just something out of this world......

I'm a big fan of G4 (sadly splitting up soon) and if it wasn't for them I would never have considered buying this type of album.

Colabuzz
colabuzz

Postby Free-dom on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 7:02 pm

o welcome Colabuzz. I hope you feel welcome here on the site. Feel right at home here with other Andrea bocelli fans
Free-dom

Postby Brisa on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 8:46 pm

Welcome Colabuzz!

I love the magic of his voice, it´s just wonderful and full of tenderness, his voice sings right to your heart. And his smile, it´s very sweet.
EL silencio más precioso es aquel que nos permite escuchar nuestra alma y la conversación entre dos almas, el sonido más dulce que puede romperlo
Brisa

Postby eleanora on Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:22 pm

Absolutely EVERYTHING how he looks how he smiles his wonderful voice his presence his modesty yes I think I like everything about Andrea :D
eleanora

Postby crocodileshoes on Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:22 pm

His voice is so very, very beautiful, and full of emotion and tenderness.From the first time i heard it ,it made me feel so happy and warm inside; he sings in a very genuine way from the heart; it is real and true and so very moving; I also love Andrea's smile and warmth, his good looks, he has beautiful lips, eyes ; his spoken voice, his faith and spirituality; i love everything about him; his kind , gentle spirit and his inner beauty which shines out.....
crocodileshoes

Postby crocodileshoes on Tue 10 Jul, 2007 2:37 pm

Forgot to say .... I ALSO like his modesty and humility; he comes across as a caring man, deeply spiritual and contemplative , a man who thanks God for his gifts, who embraces life and who gives his best of himself to us; i love his open-ness and genuine heart; love his accent and his warmth. :sunny:
crocodileshoes

Postby Veronica. O on Tue 10 Jul, 2007 8:03 pm

Thanks crocodileshoes. You have very good and deep reasons for liking Andrea.
Thank you for sharing.

Now I want to post another question if you dont mind,
1. If you met Andrea today, what would you tell him?

This goes for everyone.
Thanks

veronica
Veronica. O

Postby crocodileshoes on Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:21 am

I would tell him what i love about his singing, especially about the unaffected very genuine way he sings and that it is from his heart; I would tell him how his music lifts me and I would thank him for giving of his best to us and how i AM SO VERY GLAD HE NEVER GAVE UP on his dream of becoming a singer because i love his voice and music and his albums are ingrained forever in me, they are unforgettable; especially his albums 'CIELI', 'ANDREA' and 'SOGNO'; i WOULD TELL HIM HOW HE HAS INFLUENCED me so much in that i now know and love so much about Tuscany already and that i fell in love with it because of him, because he brought a beauty to me of himself and his land which entered me deep within with his voice, without media hype and excess publicity i found Andrea's voice by myself; i heard him and was drawn to his voice like a whirl-wind; I would tell him .... IF I COULD PLUCK UP ENOUGH COURAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
crocodileshoes

Postby DueBaci on Thu 12 Jul, 2007 1:53 pm

What is it about Andrea that I like so much ?

1) ... from what the press lets us see, he loves and cares about his children.

2) He's handsome. Tall. Beautiful smile. but, I wish he would gain a few pounds. ( I think I am one of very few who think he has become too thin.)

3) His sense of humor.

4) He is respected by the people that work with him.

5) He is very talented musically. and yes of course, boy can he sing.
and writes music and lyrics, and plays many different instruments.. and all of them pretty well.

... I don't know what is is about his voice ... but, like many others, the first time I heard it ... I was ... *hooked*.
DueBaci

Postby DueBaci on Thu 12 Jul, 2007 1:56 pm

What would I tell him ?

I don't know ...

:wink: depends on how much time we had. :wink:
DueBaci

no subject.

Postby jezabel66a on Thu 12 Jul, 2007 3:58 pm

Todo lo que me gusta de ANDREA, lo han mencionado ya. Su magnifica voz, y su sonrisa. Su aspecto personal, su vida sencilla pero rica en valores y sentimientos de amor y gratitud hacia su familia y la gente que lo ha acompañado en su vida y su carrera profesional.
Destaco siempre su humildad, que lo eleva aun mas como ser humano.
Pero sobretodo, existe algo muy fuerte y que siendo tan contundente, no se como llamarlo. Es el poder que posee de llegar con sus canciones, tan profundamente a los sentimientos. Es un misterio, como ha podido descifrar las claves y sortear todos los caminos para hacernos sentir bien.
Su cantar nos auna a todos, y solo disfrutamos......En eso estamos todos de acuerdo, nos identifica y nos acerca.
De poder decirle algo algun dia....solo se que creo seria el peor papel de mi vida. ¿Que elegir decir, cuando quiere decirse tantas cosas?
Con un GRACIAS, quizas no alcance, para expresarlo todo.
Pero creo que es lo unico que yo alcanzaria a decir. :)
jezabel66a

Postby Veronica. O on Sat 14 Jul, 2007 5:13 pm

hey I was just wondering...was this years teatro de silenzio the last one there is ever going to be?. just wondering
Veronica. O

Postby eleanora on Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:46 pm

Oh I hope not Veronica - I'm hoping to go there to see Andrea :)
eleanora

Postby Veronica. O on Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:02 pm

i am too. I wanted a friend of I and me to go and see him next year but i'm not sure if it will still be going on next year.

I would greatly appreciate an answer.
Veronica. O

Postby Motoko on Mon 16 Jul, 2007 3:37 am

Veronica. O wrote:hey I was just wondering...was this years teatro de silenzio the last one there is ever going to be?. just wondering

Viki dal Teatro del Silenzio answers your question. :wink:

http://lnx.andreabocelli.org/Gold/viewt ... i&start=25

It is going on for another 3 years, so if you miss this time you may come next year.
Motoko

Postby Glory_94 on Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:06 am

avete risposto già tutti per me! :lol: a me piace tutto di lui: la sua voce, la sua musica, i suoi testi, il suo sorriso, ma soprattutto la sua determinazione nel realizzare i suoi sogni. e inoltre, diciamocelo, è molto meglio di alcune stupide band che ogni mattina vedo passare su Mtv! :wink: :wink: :wink:

you've already answered for me! I like everything of him: his voice, his music , his texts, his smile, but I really like his determination to follow his dreams, and also, we can say that, he's really better than some stupid bands that every morning I see on Mtv!

baci & kisses!

Glo
Glory_94

Postby joonbug on Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:22 am

I have to agree with just about everything that is written above my post! I am almost done with his book, The Music of Silence....I keep putting it down..as I don't want it to end!! I wish it would go on forever!!!
He is so enchanting, one just can't help wanting to hear more of Andrea and know what makes him the way he is. He is such a warm and beautiful person.
Peace and tranquility...
Toni
(joonbug)
joonbug

Postby Milleluna2 on Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:46 pm

I agree with Glory_94 - Andrea's determination to follow his dreams is what I admire most about Andrea. I am still in awe of how long he stayed with his dream of a singing career. Following his dream was not easy for him for a long time, but I think that just shows how much he loves music and singing, the deep well he had to draw from. Thank God he stayed with it.

If I was in a long greeting line at a concert and had a moment of Andrea's time to address him, I would ask him to say the phase "here we go! ". Cracks me up how much fun he has learning these phrases and how he amuses himself repeating them! Too funny. He must be a blast to hang out with! Oh for the haves who are a part of his world !!
Milleluna2

Postby Veronica. O on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 5:22 am

hahaha. Milleluna2 I know exactly where you got that phrase " here we go" from. The Concert with him and David Foster. I was on the floor, dying of laughter and after when he said "I learned antoher thing but I can't tell you" All his jokes made me laugh the whole night. I especially also found funny when he David Foster said that Andrea likes to stop in the middle of a high note to go and eat Pasta.

I love watching him and I could laugh at his jokes all day. You're right, he must be a blast to hang around with
Veronica. O

Postby patriciabutler on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:14 am

I love the smile that threatens to break out at any time
His quiet humility
Determination
Most of what I feel has been expressed above.

I am with you Duebaci, and for sure bones don't keep one warm at night, but he is surely old enough and wise enough to resist some of the influence of the hangers on. With his punishing schedule his body needs some resource to fall back on, or it will become harder for him to recover.

Sometimes you don't need reasons , you just have to love someone, and so it is with Andrea Bocelli , he has an indefinable something that draws people to him.

What would I say to him if we should meet - that I love and admire him for all that he shares with us.
patriciabutler

Postby Free-dom on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 4:37 pm

I know you laughed till you were on the floor crying because i was there. Guyz, Veronica was what we call "cCRAZy" that day. It was like her whole world had ended there on that floor laughing herself to death. I though I was crazy about Andrea but, nothing like that.

o and by the way, Veronica and i have been friends for quite some time now......
Free-dom

Postby Milleluna2 on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 9:58 pm

Veronica O. & Freedom - was this the first time you guys saw Andrea in concert? I have only been to two of his concerts several years ago, but he was not loose at all ! He didn't speak at all - but that was okay. The concert was dazzling, stupendous, and magical none the less. The second time I saw him I was about 8 rows from the stage in the center!! I was in heaven.

And yes Veronica , I got the phrase from the concert at Las Vegas Lake with David Foster. Hey did you two (V and F) go to the concert at Lajatico two weeks ago. You two are in Italy, right? The pictures and the letters from the home fans at Bocelli.de web site telling about it were GREAT !! I read each letter so carefully and repeatly to try to imagine what the concert was like. I hope you guys went!!
Milleluna2

Postby Milleluna2 on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:11 pm

[quote="patriciabutler"]
I am with you Duebaci, and for sure bones don't keep one warm at night, but he is surely old enough and wise enough to resist some of the influence of the hangers on..[/quote]

Hi patriciabutler - what posts are you referring to? Where is it? The reason I ask is that a couple of weeks ago, there was a thread about Andrea and his girlfriend, and I posted something about it (I mentioned something about "throwing us a bone", and I think it was Duebaci that replied, but then now I can't find those posts anymore?

Hi Duebaci - do you know / remember which posts I am referring to? What happened to those posts. I can't find them anymore. I wanted to follow up. Did they get taken down? I could understand if they did. The appropiateness could be questionable - after I thought about it. I meant no harm if so. Thanks alot.

Milleluna2
Milleluna2

Next

Return to Andrea Bocelli