Hi, Veronica!
Welcome to this forum!!!
I'm sure you'll like to be here!
Hela

Postby Veronica. O on Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:52 am

SAM e francesca. Ognuno fa gli errori. Non si preoccupi
Veronica. O

Postby joonbug on Fri 13 Jul, 2007 10:22 am

Hi everyone! I have just joined this awesome fan forum a few days ago. I have fallen head over heels over Andrea! As you all have! His voice sends me to another dimension. I am currently reading his book. I am a little over half way done and am so facinated by him. I can't wait to get back to it. I am now trying to get every cd I can get! I hope to be spending a lot of time here and learning about such a wonderful and gifted man.
Peace and love..
Toni :flower:
joonbug

Postby Veronica. O on Fri 13 Jul, 2007 7:42 pm

hahaha joonbug. It is a delight to have you here. I am also a new fan of Andrea and the obsession could not be any better. I hope you feel comfortable in this environment with others that feel the same way as you do. I know I have and I can guarantee that you will aswell.
Veronica. O

Postby June9 on Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:42 pm

I'm new to this forum too and I just wanted to say hello to everybody who happens to read these lines. I've always liked Andrea Bocelli music but I really fell for it after seeing him on stage in Moscow. That was a happy experience that I still treasure :) So I started to browse the web in search of some place where I can share my impressions and that's how I came here. It would be great if I met here new people to talk about many interesting and amazing things in the world around, music of Mr. Bocelli included of course :) By now, I'm sending to you my best wishes from Moscow :D
June9

Postby crocodileshoes on Fri 13 Jul, 2007 10:24 pm

Hello June and Veronica, a very big welcome ! You will for sure feel comfortable and at home on this site; i am relatively new on here myself compared with some but people are so helpful on here when you need info on Andrea; i dont always post but i come here and read a lot; i find i'm understanding a fair bit of Italian now through reading reports on here , even if i dont write on here in it; its a great way to learn it; it is a lovely site. :D
crocodileshoes

Postby Southerngirl on Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:30 pm

I don't know what it is about that man that makes us fall in love with him so fast! One day I barely knew who he was and the next day - WHAM! Life as I had known it ceased to exist and now Andrea is a huge part of my life. I've never had it happen like this with anyone before and I can't help but wonder - why him? I've seen better looking guys (well, maybe not), and he is a wonderful singer, but that can't be all of it - I just plain love him and I don't understand it. What is it about him that evokes these intense emotions? Is it because he's Italian - I've known other Italians that I didn't fall in love with. Maybe it's the complete package . . .

My family laughs at me and pokesfun about my affection for him, but I don't care. My grandson jokingly ask me if I would marry him if he ask me- IF HE WOULD ONLY ASK!!!!!!

I like coming here because I know we all feel the exact same way. I don't even mind that we all love him - it's not something that causes jealousy - it causes a feeling of comradery with you all.

I continue to try to understand it and I just can't.

:roll:
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby joonbug on Sat 14 Jul, 2007 1:08 am

Southerngirl wrote:I don't know what it is about that man that makes us fall in love with him so fast! One day I barely knew who he was and the next day - WHAM! Life as I had known it ceased to exist and now Andrea is a huge part of my life.

I did the same thing with Sarah Brightman back in 2001 and my life has not been the same....here I go again!!! I love Sarah and now Andrea, also! :cheers:
Peace and love...
Toni
joonbug

Postby Veronica. O on Sat 14 Jul, 2007 5:17 pm

I love Sarah Brightman as well. I think her and Andrea's chemistry on the stage is Amazing. She is a beautiful woman and she definitely knows how to hit the High notes.....If you know what I mean.

I just love her, but unfortunately, i only got to know her because i completely fell in love with " Time to say goodbye"
Veronica. O

Postby crocodileshoes on Sun 15 Jul, 2007 12:23 am

Southerngirl you most certainly are not alone and yes he provokes intense emotion; dont fight the feeling; go with the flow girl, it's wonderful ! :cheers:
crocodileshoes

Postby eleanora on Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:39 pm

I say we are all in this together - the feelings that Andrea evokes are incredible and I could not begin to describe them - he lifts me up when I am down, he is fantastic and I'm not ever going to fight these feelings as I think they are a gift :)
eleanora

Postby Southerngirl on Sun 15 Jul, 2007 6:48 pm

It's comforting knowing that we are all in this together. There are times when I think I'm obsessed with Andrea and I fight obsession because I don't think it's healty. Maybe obsession isn't what it is - it may be simply intense admiration that causes me to obsess! Ha!

:roll:
"You see clearly only through your heart. The essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Southerngirl

Postby Veronica. O on Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:06 pm

You know what, i find it so weird that Andre ais the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. No food, no money, no family, Just Andrea. Its sometimes makes me feel like there is something about it that is not healthy but I can't help it. Sometimes, when something bad happens to me during the day, i always stop and think to myself, "All my misery in life will be over when i meet Andrea". Notice I said "when" not the usual "if". i believe so strongly that someday I am going to meet Andrea. Whether on the street, in a car, or on my front door, I have strong faith. The best throbbing question is WHEN?!!!!
Veronica. O

Welcome and some sharing about the Lajatico concert

Postby HEMEDOC on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 4:13 am

Hi Veronica,
Welcome. Like you, I am a new member but I have been Andrea's fan since seven years ago when i heard his CD-Cieli di Toscana being played in an Italian restaurant in Soutern California, where I live.
I just want to share my recent experience watching him in concert in his hometown, Lajatico. I watched the concert on July 5th and the experience went way beyond my greatest expectations. I've watched him perform twice in the States and he was so different in Lajatico. He was very relaxed, smiled frequently and totally at ease. He was more formal in his performances here in the US. I could not believe I was watching our carissimo tenor perform in his Tuscan hills of gold. It was 8:45 in the evening and it was still light and as the sun started to set, I could not help but feel the magic not only of the moment but of his golden voice that matched the gold of his native Tuscan hills.
If everything goes as is, you can watch him next year in Lajatico. This was the second year he performed in his hometown. They have been holding the concert in the month of July.
Ciao!
Melinda
HEMEDOC

Postby Veronica. O on Fri 20 Jul, 2007 5:16 am

Thanx Hemedoc, I am looking forwad to it.
Veronica. O

Previous

Return to Andrea Bocelli